• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

Malice Queen Malice Queen Blue098 Blue098
And so the chaos of war had shown itself. Honus, seeing the unpreparedness of the entire Hoods. But the commanders were swayed by his logic. "Everyone," Clide commanded, "fasten the defenses! Honus take four or so men and fix the arrow posts. You! You get the silver flakes...." Honus understood the orders and looked around. He pointed in particular to a few men; seeing Syl, he pointed to her, and then to Tykus. He additionally pointed to two other Hoods. "You four, with me," Honus seemed to command, looking out at the rising smoke, the desolation of what once was the town. It filled tears in his eyes knowing that so much had gone so terribly. But he knew Syl would hate him for trying to involve her, knowing what they went through. But he had a duty to keep her safe.

The commanders barked orders and away groups of hunters went, each fulfilling their assigned tasks and moving on to the next. She listened and heard one command Honus to take four out with him, she already knew he would pick her. She had her orders...and she was going to carry them out, but if for one second Honus thought this would mend the burning bridge between them – he had another thing coming. There was another with them, a hunter she hand't seen before using a peculiar weapon...a scythe. ”Sylvia.", Syl said quickly before backing Honus. As a hunter she was never one to get to know her comrades...life was too short, even shorter with raging mutts prowling about. ”For the love of the Gods...I hope he doesn't try to make amends at a time like this...", Sylvia thought to herself though it wasn't something private which she hid from Red. ”You're able to make deals though, despite you not really being here with me?...", Sylvia questioned her companion, she needed to know that if things got too out of hand, especially with the Alpha running amok, that she could count on Red to save her – or help Syl save Honus' sorry ass – hide even if it was at the cost of her soul. ”Not rusty I hope, old man...it'd be a sorry sight if I have to carry your ass back to camp when the fight's just begun." JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock

"Come on! Cowaaaaards!" He roared again. Snapping several trees beside him clean in half with little effort. "We're only wolves, what are you waiting for?" He mocked them all relentlessly. "You lot, go. draw out them out. show them what they are dealing with." Draven ordered with a sick grin spread across his face. He sent out some of the most disfigured wolves he had. None of his most adept though...he sent almost all weak and young ones. Teenagers, children, a few elderly. Bent and broken, still changing into wolf forms and crying out in pain but unable to deny his orders in any way.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen Blue098 Blue098

A whistle quickly sounded, and the trained archers, some of them young boys, made their way to the high wall of the main castle. Honus could see it, some poorly-shapen dogs making their way to the settlement. The silver arrows glinted heavily in the sunlight as they aimed at the approaching dogs. "Draw!" the saviors called, aiming in unison to the approaching monsters. "Aim!" the command echoed as the Hoods went into position. Honus shook his head in disgust at the dogs approaching, and how their eyes all had the same golden tint. he may have been old, but he could see with his fear. "Loose!" the arrows flew from the castle in unison right at the dogs, many falling dead. But they were the weaker dogs, the ones that no alpha would want. The mistakenly turned. "Load!" And the soldiers seemed so nervous, the sweat of fear stenching the air. Honus turned away, knowing that it was no sight to see. "TO the South wall," he commanded, "we need ports for the bowmen!"

The battle was intense, I followed the man giving out the orders, but I could barely hear him. The voices were speaking again, this time in unison, "The time is now! Strike them down, kill the enemy, or suffer both defeat and losses on your side.". my scythe began to glow, and the my armor was once again being filled with both shadow and light. I grabbed my scythe tightly, "Sir, they will break over this wall, our men are not prepared. Let me stay here and fight alongside them." I spoke desperately, what I said was a half truth, they were gonna break the wall, but I wanted to stay for the sole reason of destroying them, and lowering our casualty. The men seemed to never have seen a werewolf let alone a battle with the amount of fear spilling from them.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins

Red watched the ensuing battle in the form of a crow sitting on a high branch with a nice view. It would be nice, at least, if this warrior wolf wasn't sending the disfigured, the weary, to die against Hood arrows for nothing. Their camp was bustling but she could tell this wasn't anything to worry much about. These were wolves with no command over their abilities- some still gaining their abilities. But as they fell, Red vanished into her image of a wispy shadow and went to clean up the battlefield. They were all so faint when she got to them- the souls. The brightest one was only a glimmer, others no more than a weak wisp. Nonetheless, Red took them all while conversing(?) with Syl. I can be here whenever you need me. This dragon is troublesome though, so you can't expect all of me. I'm mostly rather tied up at the moment. The demon winced- this splicing was very demanding. But the taste, that quick snack, gave her power she hadn't had in a while... Come to think of it, Red couldn't recall the last time she'd dabbled in a human battle. Or fought a dragon.

Malice Queen Malice Queen

As the man walked away, Thalia went deeper into the woods. Finding a clearing surrounded by trees, she decided to climb a tree and take a small nap, considering she didn't have anything else to do. "I just wish I had some friends..." she muttered to herself, quickly falling asleep on the thick tree branch.

(Open)

Last edited:
Lucius sighed as he stood up. Hearing whistles and what seemed to be a battle. He turned and he was surprised to see a messenger raven above him. He whisteld and when it came he took the message. It was directed to any hoods in the area. They needed help. He sighed and looked to the wolf who had stumbled out. He shook his head. Athena looked lost and he wanted to help. But his people needed him and he sighed. He darted off towards the aound of fighting. He was fast, even for having heavy armor. His body used to the weight. He had worn it everyday for 10 years. 9 of which he was a Hood. He had become accustomed to it. As he ran with his spear gripped tightly in one hand he neared the sight. He stood atop a hill to the left of the battlefield. His cloak swaying in the slight breeze. His armor reflecting the suns golden rays, turning them silver as he set the buttnof his spear down on the ground "This should be fun." He chuckled as he looked ober the scene......
Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098 Axeykins Axeykins

Ackara wandered solemnly back to the pups, yearning to be out there again. "Marr... Can't we just go a little..." She mumbled, looking a bit upset. "What harm could be done? The pups will be fine... We can go. They need us!" Which side needed them? It wasn't specified.
Axeykins Axeykins

The huntress would hear the taunting roar of the Alpha, it was a jab to her pride as a Hood but if a single one of these beasts made it past them then it would spell doom for everyone beyond the Hood HQ. They faced malformed, disgusting wolves that posed little threat to hunters as individuals but the sheer numbers were starting to weigh heavily on the Hoods. The elderly were of no concern to most hunters, it was the young ones with speed and sharp fangs that caused trouble – a pack of three to four per hunter, there were casualties on both sides...but for now it was in favor of the Hoods.

Sylvia would brandish her bloodied blades at her next group of opponents, two young wolves who bared their fangs and wasted no time on their attack. Their fur and muzzles were covered in blood as they had already killed several Hoods together. "Come on mutts...Let's see what you got!" Syl would grin darkly, the two seemed to hesitate for a moment as they spotted the number of bodies that surrounded the Red Shroud – there was a reason she had that title...

Blue098 Blue098 JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
(Not really interacting with anyone but I figured I'd tag you so you all would know that I posted!)

Yasero flailed around, getting out of the pet's grip. "ATHENA!" She shouted, rushing over to the girl. "Athena where the hell were you?! What happened?! Why are you with a stranger?!" She shrieked, yanking Athena away from Zera and holding the girl tightly. "What did you do to her..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Blue098 Blue098 Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Axeykins Axeykins

It was quite clear to see that the orders of remaining in a safe position did not appeal to the older commanders. Honus immediately saw the Hoods rush out onto the field, like fools, and attack the dogs head on. Now they had escaped the safety of their castles, their buildings, and now they had to fight in the open. Was this not how dogs fought? Was he the only one with any sense? His own Syl abandoned him seemingly, followed by the rest of his crew. But the bowmen were doing their job, inflicting casualties heavily on the dogs as they fired from afar. But the effort had no organization. The Hoods had nearly as much lust as the dogs. But Honus was prepared to fight. He took his sword out, and decided to follow his thirsty comrades to their doom. But the arrows were indeed flying, and even he knew that was a danger. At least his fellow Hoods were more apt at fighting.

Yasero flailed around, getting out of the pet's grip. "ATHENA!" She shouted, rushing over to the girl. "Athena where the hell were you?! What happened?! Why are you with a stranger?!" She shrieked, yanking Athena away from Zera and holding the girl tightly. "What did you do to her..."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"A thank you would be nice you know. I saved her from the burning forest." Zera said as she stood up crossing her arms and staring down the woman as her tail whipped around behind her calmly. "I saved her and was keeping her safe while my pets went to find you and bring you here." She said as the beasts all walked to zera groaning and growling calmly as they walked around her, diagi gently nuzzling her as she pet him

Red glimpsed through the battlefield, taking souls as the bodies fell and the count raised. She was ravenous. Memories flooded her of the battles she'd helped instigate over the centuries, how kings would make deals with her that they'd win their silly little wars. -But back into the moment! A Hood stumbled before her, injured, and jammed their knife as a last resort into a beast's chest. Both went down and neither moved. Red swiftly captured their souls, afterwards her gaze turning to the mostly-emptied castle. So everyone had come down here... Even though she was a shadow, the wind brushed over her skin and brought with it the stench of blood and dog.

With a flutter that would go unheard over the din of the fight, Red shifted into a flock of ravens to move back to the castle, on the roof of which she landed and took the form of a hooded figure. Brown hair fell over her shoulders beneath the hood and a great black longbow rested in her hands, a quiver with red-fletched arrows at her belt. From this perch, she joined the Hoods shooting with precision and speed, aiding in chipping away at the wolf forces. Her gaze fluttered around from target to target to Syl- then around for the leader- and back to shooting. She kept this pattern, keeping track of what mattered most.

Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Not interacting with anyone but woo, I posted :)

"A thank you would be nice you know. I saved her from the burning forest." Zera said as she stood up crossing her arms and staring down the woman as her tail whipped around behind her calmly. "I saved her and was keeping her safe while my pets went to find you and bring you here." She said as the beasts all walked to zera groaning and growling calmly as they walked around her, diagi gently nuzzling her as she pet him
Athena grinned at Yasero. "But I coulda saved myself! I coulda been just like you!" She beamed with pride, getting out from the older girl's grip. Yasero still didn't offer gratitude, angry with herself for lossing the girl in the first place. "I'm okay!"

Athena grinned at Yasero. "But I coulda saved myself! I coulda been just like you!" She beamed with pride, getting out from the older girl's grip. Yasero still didn't offer gratitude, angry with herself for lossing the girl in the first place. "I'm okay!"
"Oh relax girl. If I wanted to hurt her I wouldn't have sent my beasts after you alright." Zera said as she walked up and gently set a hand on athenas head with a smile as she let the child happily

"Oh relax girl. If I wanted to hurt her I wouldn't have sent my beasts after you alright." Zera said as she walked up and gently set a hand on athenas head with a smile as she let the child happily
Athena's eyes suddenly glazed and she wobbled up. Without another word, she began to stagger off, heading for the fight. The Alpha had gotten her. Yasero watched, confusion on her face until she too heard the call. No way was she going to listen, but Athena was. "S-Stop her! She can't go there!"

Lucius smiled as he looked over the battlefield. He slowly began to walk down the face of the hill. He was walking in the direction of where the lines if the hoods who ran out and the savage beasts clashed. He as he grew closer and closer he couldnt contain the excitement. It had been almost a year since he had been in this big of a battle He was a member of another sectors hood division. He was here for personal reasons. In the other sector he was tasked with hunting down rare beasts. He had only failed one mission in his life. When he was first year hood. His third mission. Most knew of it. Everything that happened with the Wendingo. It was not the same one he had seen when he was earlier. But his hunting team was killed that day. He didnt know why he remembered that. Perhaps because he hadnt worked with any hoods since then, or perhaps the thrill of battle brout it back. He was only about one hundred yards away and he broke into a sprint. His spear pointed forward as he ran into the back of one of the wolves. His silver/steel spear killing it almost instantly. Immediately after he spun. His spear still holding the dead wolf to the ground as he drew his sword, a long SHIIIINK was heard as he drew the long blade. Two turned to face him. They looked to be middle aged. Perhaps parents. He hated killing beasts but if they stood in his way of finding what he was looking for. A rare beast he dare not name. But he had heard it was here and he needed to kill it. It would not be forgiven. And these weak beasts got in his way and he awaited their attack. The atrack came from the male. A overhead clawstrike. Lucius if facing one opponent could have ended it easily with a sidestep and stab, but he was facing two and so instead he sidestepped and moved forward. Around the back of the male spinning as he passed. His long blade cutting into the males back as tha male landed. Lucius was moving into a crouch as he spun on his knees, under the females sideswipe, cutting her knees then putting the tip to her throat and standing up, forcing the tip through her jugular and severing her choroid artery, all one fluid motion. He pulled the sword out and stepped fully to his feet. Seinging the sword in a arc the blood flying off as the couple lay dead. Shesthing his sword he took his spear out of the first wolf and kept moving towards the city gates Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock JokerValentine JokerValentine

Athena's eyes suddenly glazed and she wobbled up. Without another word, she began to stagger off, heading for the fight. The Alpha had gotten her. Yasero watched, confusion on her face until she too heard the call. No way was she going to listen, but Athena was. "S-Stop her! She can't go there!"
Zera immediately grabbed the child plopping down and sitting the child in her lap as she gently pressed a finger to her temple and a black energy flossed off and into the child's mind intended to immediately block out the call of the Alpha as she gently held the child close not letting the child go. Looking to the other girl she spoke. "Want me to block it out of your head two?" She asked

Zera immediately grabbed the child plopping down and sitting the child in her lap as she gently pressed a finger to her temple and a black energy flossed off and into the child's mind intended to immediately block out the call of the Alpha as she gently held the child close not letting the child go. Looking to the other girl she spoke. "Want me to block it out of your head two?" She asked
Athena squirmed a bit in Zera's grasp, refusing to get rid of the voice. Yasero glared at the energy, resisting grabbing Athena back and holding her away from any of it. The girl was starting to cry out in desperation, struggling to get to the Alpha's call. In her attempts, she shifted, wiggling out of Zera's grasp and dashing into the woods. "ATHENA!" Yasero shouted, dashing after her.

Athena squirmed a bit in Zera's grasp, refusing to get rid of the voice. Yasero glared at the energy, resisting grabbing Athena back and holding her away from any of it. The girl was starting to cry out in desperation, struggling to get to the Alpha's call. In her attempts, she shifted, wiggling out of Zera's grasp and dashing into the woods. "ATHENA!" Yasero shouted, dashing after her.
"Shit." Zera said as she jumped up and ran after the pup with the girl. Quickly picking up speed and catching the pup she Snatched the puppy up just before she tripped and fell whith a yelp as she held onto the pup tightly then sighed. "How do we stop this?" She immediately asked the other girl as she clung to the wolf pup making sure she couldn't scurry free of her grasp

As Thalia was starting to fall asleep, she heard someone scream a name. What the...? Thalia jumped down from the tree to see a small girl looking to be about 7 or 8 running by. "Hi there!' Thalia called out to the girl, "What's your name?"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

(Going to bed. Night, all!)

Athena continued to squirm in Zera's grasp, her little wolf form struggling to follow the Alpha's orders. Yasero ran to Zera and snatched Athena up, giving Thalia a look of suspicion and anger. "Who are you... Are you a hood? If so, please allow me to kill you now." That's about the closest thing to kind anything sort of human would get from her. At least Thalia wasn't like Humus, who got bit instead.
@BilsGreat Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving JokerValentine JokerValentine (I mentioned mister Humus)

My question seemed to hold no effect to the man, he simply grabbed his sword and ran into battle. Shaking my head, I noticed all the hoods were doing the same thing, this was bad. Then a thought dashed into my head, "What are you doing up here, go down and join them, we are hungry" The scythe spoke. Looking onto the battlefield, blood was shed everywhere, this meant that my powers would be enhanced, on top of the fact I wont have to sustain it with my own life force.

Running into the battlefield, I found myself in the midst of a hail of arrows, steel, and claw. Both beast and man ironically laying next to each other in their final moments, hands at each other's throats. Walking down down the battlefield, I found myself surrounded by both corpses, and beasts ready to ambush me. Blood and souls began to fill my scythe's hunger, and the shadow and light surrounded my grew bright. Lifting my scythe, they all began to attack at once. Swinging down my scythe, I began to quickly spin through, and cutting them down one by one. Claw and teeth narrowly missing, or simply grazing my armor. More and more power was now within my grasp, my movements were faster, hits were harder, and soon enough, I found myself shooting out both shadow and light from my scythe, cutting through anything it passed.

Going deeper into the beast territory, men behind me soon followed my steps. My trail of corpses that either lead to a momentous charge, or a terrifying struggle.

JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back