• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

As Thalia was starting to fall asleep, she heard someone scream a name. What the...? Thalia jumped down from the tree to see a small girl looking to be about 7 or 8 running by. "Hi there!' Thalia called out to the girl, "What's your name?"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

(Going to bed. Night, all!)
Athena continued to squirm in Zera's grasp, her little wolf form struggling to follow the Alpha's orders. Yasero ran to Zera and snatched Athena up, giving Thalia a look of suspicion and anger. "Who are you... Are you a hood? If so, please allow me to kill you now." That's about the closest thing to kind anything sort of human would get from her. At least Thalia wasn't like Humus, who got bit instead.
@BilsGreat Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving JokerValentine JokerValentine (I mentioned mister Humus)
Zera immediately got between the two. "Girl take care of your sister. I'll deal with this one." She said to the wolf girl coldly as she looked to the other being there

"Finally." He chuckled darkly. Motioning for the stronger wolves to rise and prepare. He still wasn't going to send out his finest. No, those were to be saved for a more special occasion. For now he was going to show the Hoods how obedient his slaves were. Even when filled with arrows and dying they got up and continued to press forward. Only stopping when they did drop dead.
With an excited huff Draven picked up a fair sized boulder and heaved it in the direction of the fray ahead, soon followed by another thrown even harder just for that extra touch of ferocity. Not caring if it hit his own whatsoever. These disgusting vermin were going to learn exactly what they were dealing with and fast.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock Malice Queen Malice Queen ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Blue098 Blue098

"Ackara, we can't." He slammed his fist down onto the table. "If we follow the call of whatever this is the pups will be all alone. Abandoned here and who is to say we would even make it back? What then? They would scream and cry as they starved or froze to death...unless someone happened to wander near and have heart enough to save them but I doubt that would ever happen here. Not in a witches house."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

From the edge of the field, a giant boulder was slung forward, soaring higher and faster than she'd seen human catapults- but the arc began to descend. It would fall in the middle of the Hoods and werewolves alike. With less than seconds until impact, the hooded figure bounded forward and launched herself from the castle roof, expending her energy from her recent meal to make herself damn near invisible- a wisp of a form. Borrowing another splice of herself, Red's form vanished and reappeared just before the flying boulder. It cracked and shattered against her suddenly solid form into little more than pebbles on the battle below.

First: The pain. As the stone fell away, Red struggled for breath, having used more energy than she should while her main form was still in the woods against the dragon. She was having too great a presence on the battlefield and the pain of exertion blinded her thoughts- Syl might have gotten a flinch of that. The demon was too occupied to close off her thoughts, already frantically zipping around to find the path of the other boulder she'd seen slung from the battlefield edge. With the same motions and a blinding flash of speed, she dove in the path of that one too, taking the brunt with a groan as it cleaved against her. Once the immediate danger was gone, Red made note of what direction it came from and toppled out of the sky. Her impact was marked with a sudden burst of crows as she dissolved into a flock. The crows, her bridge form, her weakest and most vulnerable form, circled the battlefield, watching the edge of the trees where those boulders had originated.

Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins Anyone Anyone on the field or looking up at the time.

Edit: ...bolded a couple bits since it seems people missed this or don't read. Not trying to be rude or pushy but it's a tad annoying.

Last edited:
Ackara wandered around the table, just sort of pacing to try and get her mind off the call. "Alright... We'll stay for the pups." She headed back to the bed rather slowly, picking up Charlie and Annabeth, looking down at them sadly. "Marr, what if I can't do this..." Her head was down, refusing to look at anything but her mewling babies.
Axeykins Axeykins

Athena growled at both Zera and Thalia, even Yasero got growled at for restraining her. "Athena, shift back now. Where were you going?!" She shouted, glaring down at the pup. Athena didn't care, she nipped at Zera's hand instead, still squirming.
that1aj that1aj Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Sylvia had barely heard the cry for the hail of arrows that came next – served her right for not listening or paying attention. The flurry of arrows rained down on the wolves as well as her and the other that was a part of Honus' team. She tried her best to back away from the incoming arrows but her shoulder was caught by one before she was fully clear of the hail. "Damn..." she cursed and proceeded to pull the arrow out and throw it on the ground, flexing her shoulder a couple times. It didn't hurt as bad as it should nor did the wound hurt horribly – Red's deal had worked, she was stronger and better off. Syl's mind swirled with other possible deals to make with her demonic friend, but for now her mind turned towards the battle at hand; a good thing too as the next thing she saw was a boulder flying towards the camp. “Oh for the love of…!" Sylvia would watch as the first boulder was hurled towards them before slamming into the ground a few feet before her, amongst an equal number of humans and wolves. Was this the work of the Alpha…How massive was this beast?
JokerValentine JokerValentine ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Blue098 Blue098 Moolock Moolock Axeykins Axeykins
((Sorry for not really interacting lately xD))

Pushing through the wolves, my scythe grew in both power and greed, "Steal more! Steal more of their souls! Give me their fate." The scythe cried. As this was happening a boulder flew behind me. Looking up to the sky I see one more. Gathering as much power as I could charging my scythe up as a shadow and light grew more profound around the edge. I leapt into the air, and as the boulder was a bout to strike the ground in front of me, I let out a massive wave from my scythe, cutting the boulder in two. Both sides of the now split boulder landing right next to me. The scythe's power a bit drained but nothing that a little more killing wont fix.

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine

Ackara wandered around the table, just sort of pacing to try and get her mind off the call. "Alright... We'll stay for the pups." She headed back to the bed rather slowly, picking up Charlie and Annabeth, looking down at them sadly. "Marr, what if I can't do this..." Her head was down, refusing to look at anything but her mewling babies.
Axeykins Axeykins

Athena growled at both Zera and Thalia, even Yasero got growled at for restraining her. "Athena, shift back now. Where were you going?!" She shouted, glaring down at the pup. Athena didn't care, she nipped at Zera's hand instead, still squirming.
"Yelling at your sister isn't going to help this situation out." Zera pointed out to yaesro before looking back to the other person there with them. "You! Leave us!" She yelled st the being not trusting them before turning back to yaesro and Athena and trying to help calm the pup
that1aj that1aj sGreat

Last edited:
"Yelling at your sister isn't going to help this situation out." Zera pointed out to yaesro before looking back to the other person there with them. "You! Leave us!" She yelled st the being not trusting them before turning back to yaesro and Athena and trying to help calm the pup
@BilsGreat
( that1aj that1aj )
(By the way, their name is BiIsGreat. The L is actually an uppercase i)

"You'll be fine...uh. I meant. We'll be fine. Ackara. We've got a house now and can find that pack and get some help in raising them. Things will get better." He slid over beside her to apply the salve to the pups burns. They wruggled and whined s it stung but eventually settled as it soothed their burns. "Let's get some sleep or try and rest. It's close to dawn but we desperately need it."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Draven let out a hearty laugh. "Come out come out wherever you are Hoods!" He growled. Lobbing more boulders and large tree trunks towards the advancing warriors. Even if he didn't draw them to him completely he could take several out from a distance. Sadly it would leave him out of the sounds of their bones crunching and limbs being torn apart by his army
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Blue098 Blue098 Moolock Moolock

Red materialized once again, becoming a blur in the sky as she borrowed more and more energy. Fast enough to be mistaken as a dark gust of wind, she shattered a pair of the larger boulders and one of the tree trunks, each time with a great shudder within her banks of energy. It hurt, it hurt so much, but it was saving Hoods... it could be keeping Syl safe. In fact, her friend should get off the field... she scowled as she confronted another boulder, fully solidifying to collide with it and reduce the rock to pebbles. Of course she couldn't get every one, though... Syl, get back to the castle! Red shot through the sky and landed among the trees of the werewolf side of the battle, not being cautious about being quiet. Large branches twisted and snapped under the force of impact and the demon rolled to a stop finally in a clearing behind their lines. Everything ached, her head swam... She liked to think those five collisions did some good in the battle. Four boulders and a tree that didn't land on Hoods...

Whoever was throwing those was going to get a serious talking to from her if she found them... she was worried, though, and in pain from being so heavily split between the field here and that dragon.

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine @Dragonelz Blue098 Blue098

Ackara winced at her pups whining, but calmed down as they did. "We can't stay here forever..." She mumbled, rocking the twins to sleep. "What if the hoods come? Or that thing? What if we lose them..." Charlie woke up slightly, lifting his chubby little hands to reach for Marius.
Axeykins Axeykins

The battle quickly got out of control for Honus. The roars of beasts and men, the sounds of rocks whizzing through the air, kids he had trained himself were getting mauled to death, and were gouging the dogs with equal ferocity. But they kept coming. His men were already so tired, and the gods that came were more ravenous. The rocks too did their damage. One struck the castle structure, sending some archers falling. If they survived the fall, they were devoured. But the Hoods seemed to win, and Honus could not do much at the back. The roaring alpha, a demonic beasts only the maesters spoke up, it was here. If it could turn a village, it could wipe the Hoods out. But the alpha would hardly go down easily. and surely Marius was somewhere, watching him, perhaps mocking his failure as a father and a leader.

Honus drew his sword, and slowly made his way closer to the dog army. He slashed his way through a dog, trying to find anyone he knew. but they were nowhere to be found in the chaos. A hand gripped his boot, a dying Hood. his eyes were so filled with fear as the life drained out of him. But what was loss when that was all there was? Honus soon found himself near the front effort, his men barely holding off the dogs. But they were losing numbers, and the alpha could not face the Hoods alone. Perhaps he'd best retreat, if he wished to create a more sizable army. The commander looked at his feet, and picked up a bow. He shakily loaded it and fired into the enemy, hitting two squarely. But he could not get out of the way of the thrown tree, which hit him with a branch hard enough to send him to the ground.

"We'll be fine. I assure you." He stared off in the direction of the fray. The faint sounds of roars and screams hitting his ears. For some odd reason he couldn't help but feel worry deep within. "And the Hoods will not bother us, but...I...I need to check something." He unstrapped his armor and let the heavy pieces drop to the floor. "Ackara. Stay right here and relax. Do not follow. I will be back."

Giving the pups a swift nuzzle on the forehead Marius stuffed cotton into his ears as he rushed out of the door. Straight towards the fray as fast as his legs could carry him.
It was pure chaos. Both sides bloodied and battered. Yet, it was his own kind that terrified him the most. They were nothing but mindless zombies. Going until they were dead.
It would have made him sick, if he hadn't ducked under the branch of a tree trunk and tripped over a large man. "Hey! Are y....Father?!?"
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

(That's why it would never show up OMG I was getting so mad at that!!! XD)
"Hey, listen, I was just trying to help," Thalia said, holding her hands up in surrender. "I didn't hurt her or anything, I swear!"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Yasero picked up Athena, to immidiatly drop the pup as she dug her little fangs into the older girl's hand. "OW! ATHENA GET BACK HERE!" She yelled, running after the little wolf.
"Hey!" Thalia yelled. She started running after the small wolf, trying to catch her. "Hey! Come back here!"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"Ah shit!" Zera said as she disappeared into thin air reapering in front of the pup and snatching her up before looking to the two. "We need to get far away from here very quickly. Come here!" She commanded the two

Axeykins Axeykins

After being hit quite hard, Honus rolled over onto his back, bleeding a bit, His nose was broken, blood pooling around his mouth. He was in another realm seemingly, but as soon as he heard the voice, the male got out of it. As the battle continued, with all its ferocity and noise and loss of individuality, Honus struggled to stand, sitting blood as he used his own sword to regain his balance. He was far too hurt to fight, or so it seemed. Not that the dogs cared. one seemingly squeezed through the lines and, hungry, began to prowl towards the injured and dazed male. It would intently rip him to shreds.

"Honus! Snap out of it, you're far too injured to fight." He carefully helped the old man to his feet. "Come with me and I'll treat your wounds."
His head swiveled around to the approaching dog. Sparking a defensive instinct within him. "Back off." He snarled viciously at the mutt. Putting himself in front of the old man. "Let's go Honus. Get it together old coot and follow me or you will die out here!"
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098

All around her wolves and men alike were dying, blades coated and muzzles soaked in blood and it seemed like the mutts were getting stronger; the Alpha was no mere wolf. "Damn it...If we're going to stand a chance we need to level the field..." The sky would begin to darken as dark clouds roll in from the direction of the base – to further muddle the battlefield. The rain came quickly, now the field smelled of death and wet dogs – a sickening smell to be sure. The dirt turned to mud and the water would soon collect the blood of the fallen and turn the soil into a shallow field of blood.

She heard Red's words, she needed to fall back lest the boulders squash her like it did so many of the Hoods. Syl retreated for base just in time as another boulder slammed into the stone wall, causing it to crumble and take several arches with it. "Red, Don't strain yourself too hard!" Syl would think to her comrade, she could feel her pain albeit a dulled version of it. Finding her way to the command center, Sylvia would notice that Honus was no longer there and upon further questioning she would find that he left for the field. "Gods damn you, old man!" Sylvia would grit her teeth as she darted back out the gates and into the fray once more. Her bloodied form carving through each battle, figure becoming weaker and weaker as the war raged on for what seemed forever...and there was still no sign of Honus...or the accursed Alpha.

Sylvia would spit on the ground as she twirled her blades in her hands. She crouched low, watching the movement of two wolves that circled her. A third wold would intervene, larger than the rest...but those eyes. Sylvia froze in her place and stared at the wolf, her hands were shaking – she knew this beast. "Asher..." she would murmur, hatred seeping from her as she uttered his name. The years have been very good to him...he wasn't scrawny or dead, a good thing in her eyes he would be a challenge to beat for sure...but his death would be sweeter. "Three against one? I knew you were always a coward...why else would you attack our parents while they slept." Asher's lips would curl as he bared his fangs and growled lowly at her, he was ready to do this and so was she.

{Open if anyone wants to join in on the action! xD}

Weather Change: Rain

Moolock Moolock ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Blue098 Blue098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back