• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Red Hood Society

Lucius's armor was covered in the blood of wolves and men alike, he had reached the other hoods just as a boulder smashed into the wall crumbling it. He looked up to what seemed to be a dark cloud. He then looked higher and seen the skies as they began to grow dark. It was clear that even nature was suffering from the tragedy of this battle. Lucius looked around. The men out here had grown blood thirsty. He yelled loudly, his voice as commanding as the the boom of thunder "ALL OF YOU!" He paused for a brief moment as a wolf had leaped towards him, kneeling he thrust his spear up into the beasts chest and flung its body to the ground and he looked to the 20 or so hoods who stood around him, they were close to the breached wall. Lucius had lead assaults and defenses of cities and towns. A breach in the wall meant death to those inside. The wolves already seemed to be running towards it. The men around him seemed to be listening. Whether this was because of Lucius's distinct armor and reputation or because they thought he was crazy it didnt matter. They were listening and he gave the signal for them to follow in case they couldn't hear him clearly "Follow me if you're brave enough!" He said taunting them as he burst into a sprint towards the gap in the wall. At first none of them moved, after a few seconds three ran after him. Then four, then 5, and within 20 seconds all of them followed Lucius. But they were not unnoticed. The wolves who had been moving towards the breach spotted them, a few splitting off to engage. A quick skirmish soon began. The four wolves who split off to delay clashed with Lucius and the three other lead runners. Lucius drove his spear-point through the wolf. The other three engaged in combat as Lucius kept pushing. Quickly the four wolves were bested by the other 17 hoods who assisted their comrades. Three hoods had fallen in the engagement. The men did not lose their spirits or courage. They kept pushing towards the breach.

Soon Lucius and his 17 remaining hoods arrived at the breach. Just as they formed up they were hit by the remainder of the wolf pack that had been trying to reach the breach. They had formed up inside the breach. The gap in the wall was large yes but the 17 men and their commander, Lucius easily formed a double ranked formation. Those with spears or long reaching weapons in the back while those with short weapons or shields stayed in the front. This was the perfect formation for the defense of a breach. It allowed only 9 wolves to attack at one and they would have to face two attacks each time they attempted anything against the defenders. Lucius who had been in the center of the back row was giving the commands of when the first row was to strike or to defend
Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098

Last edited:
"Ah shit!" Zera said as she disappeared into thin air reapering in front of the pup and snatching her up before looking to the two. "We need to get far away from here very quickly. Come here!" She commanded the two
Athena let out a yelp, waving her legs around as she tried to get back to the call. Yasero rushed over and growled at Athena.
@BiIsGreat

Axeykins Axeykins Malice Queen Malice Queen ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Moolock Moolock Blue098 Blue098

The words of Marius seemed so very hazy, like he could register but not respond. Blod was rolling down his temple. His ears rang, as again he collapsed. He could see two blurry shapes in front of him, one tall and one short. But the pain in his head was far too great.The werewolf growled as it made its approach again snarling at his kin as he eyed the human meal. It seemed rather perplexed by the dog's defending of the human. It was a Hood, their common enemy, the very kind that threatened their existence, and the dog chose to defend it?

But Marius found inspiration to rise to his feet again, the blurry shapes coming into focus as two werewolves, one of which he knew. But the words wouldn't come out.

In the distance, he could make out the very familiar hair of his beloved Syl. The way she twirled her weapons, it was something that Honus knew he taught her once. "Syl..." he said weakly.

"I said back off!" Marius roared. Shifting into his partial form yet again to gain size and strength on them and lashing out at the still approaching wolf. "She will be fine Honus. Come on now and follow me. I will check your wounds and treat you then you can go after that woman." He turned back to the old man. Getting himself under one of the man's arms to carry him back to the house. "She is a superb fighter. She will do fine out here Honus, but you will perish if we wait any longer. The only one who is going to die tonight is me for bringing a Hood back and breaking a promise in doing so."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

f79d190e7a82e5eff2410e0b20f6ba6c.jpg

Red slowly sat up and dusted off, weighing her options. Fighting this dragon was taking way too much energy and the battle was starting to turn south... Just as the rain started pattering down, peacefully at first but quickly growing to a bone-chilling pouring, the demon made her decision. She had some souls- more than she'd had in ages- from this one battle, but it wasn't enough.

@Dragonelz The great hooded figure would, with no warning, vanish, leaving behind only the heavy smell of ash and death while it took all the forest flames with it. With the rain falling, Red wouldn't have to worry about the dragon lighting any more for the time being.

Back to the field, the ground where the demon stood shook with a great force as she completed her form and even across the field, she would be noticeable above the trees from the castle, but not noticeable in the sense of size. This thing, this black and red mass radiated ancient power. The rain grew heavier and darker with flecks of ash carried on its wind. The figure shuddered, then vanished. As quickly as it appeared, it disappeared... but its presence remained, faintly, and ash still blew in the breeze.

Raegazel convulsed, hands and knees on the damp grass, coughing hoarsely as the ash swirled around her. Too much too soon. Syl's thoughts reached her through the rattling coughing and Red smirked slightly. Don't worry about me... This body can take much worse than yours. Speak of... how are you doing...Need anything..? Yes, the Hood's well being worried her and yes she knew it was silly and somewhat insignificant... but Red had never been known as "conventional". Gathering herself, the fit of coughing past, the demon got to her feet and held out a hand to summon her weapon, a blade of mist and shadows, only taking completely solid form when hitting a target.

Trudging through the rain, Red advanced to the back of the werewolf lines, swathed in darkness and power.
Axeykins Axeykins

Malice Queen Malice Queen JokerValentine JokerValentine

Last edited:
"Haaaaault!" Draven howled to his wolves. Raising his fist into the air. All wolves on the battlefield stopped and stared towards their leader. Bowing their heads respectfully as He approached. At this time he had returned to his human form to approach them.
"I see you've finally conscripted the witches and demons to help you fight.Pathetic waste." he strut forward confidently. His wolves kissing the very ground he walked on. "Like it will even help you in the slightest. You're all weak!!!"
Malice Queen Malice Queen Moolock Moolock JokerValentine JokerValentine Blue098 Blue098

Axeykins Axeykins
The stern words of Marius did about as much as humanitarian aid had done is stopping the conflict between dog and man: absolutely nothing. The wolf snarled and charged Marius, prepared to go in for the kill of Honus. Perhaps that got the old man going, but perhaps not, as before the dog could spring onto the idiotic dog, the alpha called for all to stop. It's speaking only made Honus more aware of his surroundings. It made him see how badly the battle had played out for the wolves. Most had been killed, but a sufficient band remained. The Hoods lost many, all as a result of the stupidity of the other commanders.

Honus's head seemed to flop to one side as he spoke, but the male was feeling quite alight with his words. "It took its fucking fangs out..." he said rather lightly "it's...like he's a cultured fucking dog..."

Marius was prepared to take the attack when the other wolf suddenly backed down. It was near, he could finally hear it's voice through the cotton stuffed in his ears. The words drawing him in. Being this close made them far more difficult to resist.
"This way Father. I've seen persuasive alpha's and learned from one of the best but never the kind with this sort of pull and control of the wolves. Why did you send anyone out in in the field?! This is something beyond what you Hoods can handle."
Marius ripped off a chunk of his shirt to tie around the old man's wounds before picking him up again. He then took in a deep breath and began attempting to drag Honus back to the witches hut. "Gods what do they feed you hoods anymore? Please at least walk and help me somewhat before you break my back daddy..You're more gods damned heavy than ever...Hope Harken left enough bandages to cover your entire circumference." He strained through gritted teeth.
JokerValentine JokerValentine

Axeykins Axeykins
"Fuck off," he said, not wanting to go back to that damned hut, "I want to go home..." he said with an unconscious bout of sincerity, "I want to go home.." Home of course involved being away from his son. So all of a sudden actually cared about his father, whether he lived or died. Maybe Honus was on his way out and the dog didn't even know it. He could be bleeding out, or he could just be dramatic. But how did Marius resist the alpha? How did he? He was a dog, accursed, and this wolf was no ordinary wolf. But how could a being so flawed and so vulnerable just ignore the alpha's demands? And Honus, as he did not know it, would be needed as a Hood in due time. Everything else his son said was lost in memory. And now he was forced to interact with two people he would rather not interact with, trapped in the forest, kept longly from home, from the hope of seeing his real son again. All because the dog dictated when he wanted to love his father, or force him to be there in his rotten hell.

"Excuuuuse me for near breaking my back for you old geezer...can I simply not want to see you die?" Marius took in a deep breath and hiked Honus farther over his shoulder. "And stop whining. I'll get you home as soon as possible...you don't have to stay with us long, but please let me heal you enough so you can make it back to the village. Be far better off when fighting that..that thing." He moved swiftly through the trees. Continuously checking Honus to make sure he didn't croak on the way there and trying hard to clear the call of the Alpha beast from his mind.
"Ackara!! Get the door please!? I can't with this ornery lug in tow and bleeding to death! I apologize in advance for bringing him back here as well, but I've got far too many questions still."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Axeykins Axeykins Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Honus felt quite uncomfortable all of a sudden; in the very moment that he genuinely felt that he wanted to go home, to leave this war behind, it was still but a joke. "Then I know what you want..." he said as if he hadn't heard what he had said. But he was slipping in and out of consciousness, the lights seemed quite intense. The Marius he once knew would've been better able to fight eh wolves rather than to run from them, to heal instead of harm. Honus himself did not want to fight anymore, as if a filter had been lifted off for just a moment. This fight was far too important to him. "You want to know all about it, don't you?"

"Yes Honus. I do." Marius replied in a softer tone. Straining as he hauled the big man up the stairs. "But later, okay? I only want you healthy right now and I am sure Syl feels the same...do you think she'd like it if you died out there? And the Hoods surely need you, you're a still a Commander aren't you? or did you get a promotion?" He dabbed blood from the side of Honus's face. "Talk to me as much as you can okay? You've got to stay awake as long as possible, no matter how much it hurts. I'll give you some herbs soon to help and clean your wounds. Stitch you up with needed and get a hearty, healthy meal in your belly."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen

Ackara stared at Honus in shock, barely able to believe that the great commander was hurt that badly. "S-Stay awake sir..." She whispered, looking very stressed. "Please don't die..." Both little Charlie and Annabeth were nestled in her arms, sound asleep. Well, except Charlie, he opened his eyes and giggled slightly, reaching out for Honus.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Axeykins Axeykins

After cutting through a couple more beasts, I heard a loud yell, turning to the direction of it, I see a man in front of all the beasts. "That's him, that is the one we want." The scythe spoke. Making my way towards the man, I began pushing past beast and men alike and stood in front of him. Lifting my scythe to my shoulder I gripped it tightly, " So your the one ahead of this attack, if that is the case, I challenge you to a duel. Accept it or not, either mine or your blood will flood the dirt beneath us." I spoke bluntly. From what I gathered about these beasts are filled with pride, so if I show some strength, he may be impelled to take my challenge. Though if not, I may just have to kill a few more.

Axeykins Axeykins

Lucius had Lost another man. Stepping forward to take his place and drawing his sword. He put the spear behind him leaning against the rubble and prepared for an attack. Just as he would assume one would came the wolves stopped and Lucius looked around. This couldnt be good. Lucius knew that theybwere either planning or bringing out something extra special. He instructed the highest ranking hood of thenreamining sixteen to command frok the back row and hold the breach. Grabbing his spear Lucius then began to look around the city, he couldnt find him....where was the damn commander. He sighed and he thought of who it may be. Back in Lucius's early days as a hood he was under the command of this sector. He thought for a minute and remembered. It was Honus. He chuckled and then thought to how Honus although being a but cowardly at time cared for those under his command and he turned running back out to the battlefield. Yelling "HONUS!" He was newr the front lines where the beasts had stopped and where hoods stood ready to fight "HONUS!" He roared as he watched his sides and back fir any sneaky attacks from the beasts
JokerValentine JokerValentine Malice Queen Malice Queen Axeykins Axeykins

Honus smiled a bit, but not with joy exactly. He seemed to follow the instructions and awoke himself a bit. "Oh I see. You just want to make sure each and every detail is provided to you, right? You just want the story." He was quite on edge, surely. And despite his son knowing exactly that he was a commander, that he was important in this fight, he still was stupid enough to take him away. But maybe he would be equally as stupid to take him back. The man was in very poor shape to move. "You have kids, or pups to care for now, Marius. The only reason you'd waste any effort on me is if it helped you? I have no choice I guess. What will you do if I don't comply? Turn me? Bite off a toe or two?" It was a harsh barb, but he took a lot of edge off of it.

"I won't do anything if you don't comply...if you want to try and make it back that badly and fight that much for it I can't and won't stop you." His expression fell to a frown. "I don't expect anything in return you old fool. Can't I just help the man I looked up to when still a Hood and only recently found out is my father by blood? Sure I want to know the entire truth but I still won't force it out of you." He set him gently onto a nearby cot so he could rush off to prepare a strong salve and herbal mixture to ease his pain.
"Sorry about this, this one is going to be a bit of a jolt on your system but it will feel better soon. I'll get you something for those bruise and cuts in a moment...once I find where Harken keeps them here." Marius reached over and put a tiny dab of a powerful smelling substance right under Honus's nose. It would hopefully not only bring him back to a better sense of clarity but also numb the pain in his head. "Ackara, could you heat up some water? Or some towels. Either way will help. We need to get the blood and mud off of him."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
"HA! You're a bold one aren't you?" The Alpha grinned at his challenger. Eyeing them up and down with a look of glee. He motioned for the wolves near him to back down and scatter out onto the battle ground to aid others still locked in combat with the Hoods. "Fair warning, this duel will be quite unfair. Despite that shiny little toy of yours, but I am so eager to see what it is capable of." He made a wide gesture with his arms. Welcoming his opponent to have at him. He was more than ready for the feel of blood in his fur again and this time the blood of his most hated enemies.
Blue098 Blue098

Honus flinched considerably, knowing it stung him a bit. But he managed, knowing it would help him. He wasn't so cut as he was dizzy. He felt that he should just rest it off, let it run its course and be done with him. "That's a change," he said, feeling the need to say something, "your kind not forcing another to b- ow!" he said, feeling the burn a bit there. That was probably for the better anyways. Then the smell of the liquid hit him. "Woah," he said rather dramatically, "I feel different." Maybe the dog's magic had made him feel better, or more susceptible. His life was in his hands, and the dog could easily make up for all those years of being such a bad father. "Not yesterday you told me how terrible of a father I am, that you don't like me. Do you lie to me now or did you lie to me then?"

"Everyone on my side stay back, if you join... I will kill you myself." I roared, the men behind me nodded hesitantly, light and shadow began to fill my armor and soon enough both wings and horns began to make shape. The scythe even began to grow in both size and power. More and more souls began to suck up into the scythe. "Contract condition complete, 5000 souls collected. More power will now be awakened champion." The scythe spoke. With this more and more of a bloody mist began to surround me. Stepping forward, I bowed to the wolf. The men around me began to back up a bit. More and more power was filling into me, the souls and fates around me were now mine to wield. Looking back up, I felt tendrils and light continuously covering my armor in a knights fashion.

Axeykins Axeykins

"Then you don't know much about our kind, or haven't been fortunate enough to meet the good ones...of course slaughtering without question would bring out the worst in anyone." He let out a long, heavy sigh as he tossed a fistful of carefully picked through herbs into a mortar and pestle. "And...I told you already that I was frustrated. Life hasn't exactly treated me well and too much happened at once. I needed something to lash out at, you were the nearest thing and I am sorry...I'm also sorry for this. It's going to sting even more than the last thing. It may also stain your skin pink for a while but that will wash out in due time."
He walked over and gingerly dabbed the mixture he had been working on onto the most visible wounds. Taking care not to cause him too much pain as it was a powerful disinfectant to cleanse whatever may have gotten into the gashes. "A lot of this isn't going to be pleasant but from what I've learned, the most effective and potent remedies are. You'll feel right as rain and possibly even better than ever once I'm done. But tell me if it's too much and I'll stop. Simple sutures and bandages are good enough to get you back to the hoods."
JokerValentine JokerValentine Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Draven stood unphased as this Hood powered himself up with this odd scythe. Motioning for a few of his wolves to come forward and prepare for attack. He was going to send them in first as a test. This was going to be too fun. He was going to hold back, give the feeling of hope until the very last moment then rip it away from this mortal. "You had better make this worth my while scum. Bore me and I may just kill you all."
Oh how great it was going to be to see the looks on all of their faces when he revealed his full power and decimated every last one of them.
Blue098 Blue098

As the wolves came in, everything seemed slow. Their movements, the speech he was giving, all of it. I took a couple steps forward, unleashing a devastating sweep, hitting two wolves ahead of me. Taking one more step then spinning, I sliced one more into the air. four more remained, no matter how slow, numbers was still a problem. Barely dodging a slash, I began to spin, slicing all four beast while doing so, slash after slash, I felt their flesh with every spin of my scythe and body. Once they all fell, I began to dash at the leader, my scythe barely had time to suck up the souls from the now dead wolves. Reaching in close, I started with a sideways slash, that would feint into a upward cut.

Axeykins Axeykins

Lucius sighed when he got no response. He looked aroundn at the hoods who had been around him and he soghed. Honus, as far as Lucius could tell abandoned his soldiers on the battlefield. Lucius clneched his left fist in anger. His ither hand gripping his spear would tighten around the shaft. Looking to the hoods he sighed. It was either the Hoods rallied at the gates or they were slaughtered in the fields. Lucius grabbed the closest one two him shoving him back "FALL BACK TO THE WALL!" He roared loudly. The closest ones to him had akready began to fall back. A few refused to and Lucius looked to them "If you want to destroy these beasts then our best chance at doing that is by forcing them to attack us. Not to blindly charge into open ground." He said in a serious tone and they too after a few seconds of hesitation fell back. Lucius continued down the line repeating the order loudly. Now adding "ITS THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THESE BEASTS!" The more he yelled the more that followed his words and he smiled. It was working. Soon wnough most of the lines were doing as he ordered. He spotted a girl who was wielding two weapons in her hands.....the girl from earlier and he looked to her "Rally at the city gates!" He said in a commanding tone. It would be clear this wasnt his first time commanding. There was a sense if certanty and experience about him.
Axeykins Axeykins Blue098 Blue098 Malice Queen Malice Queen

It definitely burned, but the male managed to hold himself together. He knew it was for the best. But he also realized that Marius was perhaps exacting a twisted form of revenge. "Be honest with me at least," Honus groaned out in mild discomfort, "this isn't about your emotions, how life has treated you. You know as well as I do that you're stuck in the middle, in a paradox, fuck!" he said, putting his hand up to his face to shield any more dabbing of the burning liquid. "Maybe you're getting a little of both with this. Convincing me that you're not a heartless beast, but pressing vile burning shit on my face and enjoying my reactions. Though you won't admit that you do..." He slowly removed his hand from his face and, after wiping his mouth, looked his son in his corrupted eyes. "What do you want to know?"
Axeykins Axeykins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back