• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recovering a Broken Heart D&D 5e

Yeah, I edited the sheet last night, I accidentally gave myself a lot more food and items cause I clicked the adventurer pack twice. As for background and such, it is there, personality is "living for the thrill of the hunt."

Ideals are, "I like to know my enemy’s capabilities and weaknesses before rushing into battle. (Lawful)."

Bonds are "I keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy."

Lastly flaws, "I feel no compassion for the dead. They’re the lucky ones."

Yeah, I edited the sheet last night, I accidentally gave myself a lot more food and items cause I clicked the adventurer pack twice. As for background and such, it is there, personality is "living for the thrill of the hunt."

Ideals are, "I like to know my enemy’s capabilities and weaknesses before rushing into battle. (Lawful)."

Bonds are "I keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy."

Lastly flaws, "I feel no compassion for the dead. They’re the lucky ones."
Rip all that work I just did lmao. What about your trinket?

I think I will go with silver teardrop earring made from a real teardrop.
Sounds very pretty.

Grimsvald Grimsvald random question... erm... what are trinkets for? Also... are we at Crestwood now or... are we on a journey to Crestwood? The previous reply left it open ended so I wasn't sure what to do but I already posted that we're there or at least "almost" there.

Alright looks like I am pretty set, though I don't really want to play a doppelganger.

Congenial Organism Congenial Organism
You just left a small village south of Crestwood. You are following a road sign in that village that points north and suggests that Crestwood is in that direction. You will need to make a journey there. I will be rolling encounter charts during your travels. It will take at least a days walk.

Zaxs Zaxs
No pressure to doppleganger them. Do you have a common "Non-Changling" look that you maintain? Any ideas on how you want to tie yourself into the party or setting? Long time friend of one of the other players or current resident of setting trying to guide the players to their destination? I am trying to start this adventure well after everyone has met each other.

Grimsvald Grimsvald
Yeah she has a dark elf like form. I will send when I finish work in about 6 hours. She tends to morph a bit to express her emotions, like changing skin tone a bit and becoming sharper looking when she's angry. Perhaps I could be a a guide from the village they just left, I could be hunting some of the wild life around the area, Crestwood being my next spot to visit in order to resupply traps or something like that.

Congenial Organism Congenial Organism
You just left a small village south of Crestwood. You are following a road sign in that village that points north and suggests that Crestwood is in that direction. You will need to make a journey there. I will be rolling encounter charts during your travels. It will take at least a days walk.

Zaxs Zaxs
No pressure to doppleganger them. Do you have a common "Non-Changling" look that you maintain? Any ideas on how you want to tie yourself into the party or setting? Long time friend of one of the other players or current resident of setting trying to guide the players to their destination? I am trying to start this adventure well after everyone has met each other.
Alright then MsPolite MsPolite just assume "almost there" means... a day's walk away lol. Are you posting today?

Zaxs Zaxs Will you be joining us today?

Zaxs Zaxs
I really like that concept of changing as a way to express emotions. I feel like that is the kind of out of the box thinking they had in mind when they took away the Changes Per Day features from earlier editions. I look forward to seeing it in action. Take your time and enter when you feel comfortable. You may find some inspiration or room to enter from the random encounters ahead. You could have been the guide that got them to the previous town. Then you were temporarily separated from the party and when you rejoin you are able to guide them forward to Crestwood.

Sorry to tag again Grimsvald Grimsvald I updated my previous post in the main thread giving the eruption the attention it deserves. I can be a bit scatterbrained sometimes and completely forget about something, sorry for that.

The addition you made was written in black on a black background so it took me a minute to find it :-P That was plenty of acknowledgment and it was seamlessly worked into the front of your post. Well done. Hoping we get another post from someone soon so that we can continue on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back