• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recovering a Broken Heart D&D 5e

The addition you made was written in black on a black background so it took me a minute to find it :-P That was plenty of acknowledgment and it was seamlessly worked into the front of your post. Well done. Hoping we get another post from someone soon so that we can continue on.
Really odd... It showed as white on dark blue. I'll take a look and see if I can figure whats wrong - thank you for your kind words! I hope so as well

MsPolite MsPolite
Error 420 Error 420
Congenial Organism Congenial Organism
Zaxs Zaxs

I will be making another post tonight in order to progress the story even if no one else has posted. This post will include some traveling and your first random encounter. If you are struggling to find something to write about I hope the details of my next post spur you with inspiration.
I'm still around. Looking to get this going

MsPolite MsPolite are you still here?

Grimsvald Grimsvald
Oh looks like something big? My character likes to hunt big things, would it be acceptable for Elise perhaps face the monster though could my character be riding on it attacking it as she and the thing burst through the fog. Only for the three adventurers to assist me...or attack me. Who knows?

Well, I am here, though if people are gonna leave it be nice if they said so. This way perhaps we can invite other people? I think I have someone who might like to join.

Well, I am here, though if people are gonna leave it be nice if they said so. This way perhaps we can invite other people? I think I have someone who might like to join.
The more the merrier I say, glad to see you're still around and I think your idea sounds lovely.

Awesome. Well, I will talk to my friend a bit later tonight and I am just waiting on Grimvald to give the okay and perhaps help me work out a way to enter fighting this thing in the fog.

If you want to ride the monster in I will allow it. When the party comes across the beast and it makes its appearance I will post you as part of the scene. I think that is a great idea.

Grimsvald Grimsvald a companion of mine ZombieMancer ZombieMancer will be joining our campaign. We're partners irl so they are in close proximity and I'll be sure to explain everything. Are you available to verify the accuracy of their character sheet in a few moments (give or take 15 minutes)?

Grimsvald Grimsvald
Hey I think I filled this out right but I'm not 100% sure lol.

I know it has a lot of spells but most of those were added because of the character builder on OrcPub. Let me know if this looks good or whatever. :]

Attachments

• Arryan.V1 - Dnd.pdf
    824.6 KB · Views: 4
Grimsvald Grimsvald
Hey I think I filled this out right but I'm not 100% sure lol.

I know it has a lot of spells but most of those were added because of the character builder on OrcPub. Let me know if this looks good or whatever. :]

Character level should begin at 3. So I will need you to drop 1 level.
Also you have given yourself too many attribute points. It looks like you may have add 2 points for hitting level 4 then split those levels between two classes and forgot to remove the extra points. The modifier numbers under the stats didn't match up. Try using this point buy site STATS fix up your points and plug them back into your sheet with the correct modifiers and check your Spell DC afterwords.
What cleric domain did you select? It looks like you may have chosen the Life domain. If so this comes with proficiency in heavy armor which is in your class starting gear options. If you choose the chainmail option your armor class would go up to 16, but you would end up with disadvantage on stealth checks.

Grimsvald Grimsvald Are these stats correct? I'll have to wait for them to find out which domain they selected but is everything else alright now?

Screenshot_40.png

Updated CS is attached as well

Attachments

• Arryan.V1 - Dnd.pdf
    823.5 KB · Views: 1
Congenial Organism Congenial Organism
The stats are wrong. Check at the bottom right of the image where it says 31/27. It needs to be 27/27. You have spent 4 extra points here. You will have this many points when you get to level 8.
Ah I see now. Thanks for pointing that out it ended up making their spell save and attack bonus better.

Screenshot_41.png

Edit: Grimsvald Grimsvald how does it look?

Attachments

• Arryan.V1 - Dnd.pdf
    823.5 KB · Views: 5
Those stats dont break any rules.
Mace is a Strength based weapon so the attack mod will drop to +3 and dmg will be +1. There may be a better finese weapon option. I think there is a light mace finese weapon.

Those stats dont break any rules.
Mace is a Strength based weapon so the attack mod will drop to +3 and dmg will be +1. There may be a better finese weapon option. I think there is a light mace finese weapon.
Hmm... I'm not finding any blunt weapons with Finesse. So drop it down to +3 and make it +1 to bludgeoning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back