• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I didn’t have a concrete number, but I think anymore than 12 roles would make things very complicated. I’m a college student with a full workload and couldn’t do May more than that without help.

That being said, please, do apply as we still could use some people to round out the ranks.
will do!

Hey all,

So I got some free time earlier than expected, and I'm a bit excited to pilot my first RP, so I think I'll start looking over CS later tonight. Until then, people are still free to submit, and if people want to modify or rework their characters do so. Also, after I start announcing who is accepted, maybe we can start to message each other about how our various characters will interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back