Et terebrare verba vestra
The end has come. When it came, people tried to stop it. Gangs gave up petty feuds, politicians from across the spectrum made plans, and national borders disappeared as countries poured aid into the hurting world. But it wasn't enough. The rotting hoards of dead flooded across the nation, overwhelming the National Guard, Special Weapons and Tactics units, Secret Services and Marines, and finally hunted down the civilians one by one. After three months, most of the world had given up trying to help other countries, and turned to try and staunch their own wounds. Some were partially successful, setting up organized safe zones for a time, but they soon faced infighting and shortages as many sought to survive on the resources meant for a few.
You few remain. You may be bitter, you may be optimistic, or you may be here only because you don't have the guts to pull the trigger. Regardless, you are what the world has left. You are what the world has to work with. Chance, it seems, has given you another opportunity to make things right. To honor those who died for you. To create a new world. To Reclaim Humanity.
One day, as you all are engaged in the daily act of survival, a voice cracks to life over your radios.
".....is call sign Joker-2. If anybody reads this ....your help. I'm trapped in a three-story hotel overlooking the ocean. I am in ro....ber 204. Infected.....utside the door, and I can here more coming....apons are out of ammunition an....wn to a knife. If you come to save me.....romise food and water to start, and a whole lot more to fol...Please hurry. I don't know how long I ha....."
You know exactly what town he is talking about. It's a small seaside town of approximately 30,000 people. Most of the bridges to it were bombed in the weeks following the infection, but there are still a few small ones that you could use to get to it. You're not sure exactly what it is that makes you want to head out, but you do. You just happen to feel if you find this man, you might just make it once step closer to being where you want to be in this foreign hellscape: home.
Alright! Hey there peeps! Thanks for reading my intro. As you may have guessed, I am planning on doing a zombie RP, but it might have a few twists and turns to it that make it new and interesting. But first, I'd like you to know a little about myself and what I am desiring for this RP.
1. Thematically, this RP will be 18+. Mostly for violence and language, but please, don't go crazy. No reason why your character needs to say f---- every other word. If they curse out of frustration or under duration, that makes sense, but no senseless foul mouths please.
2. I'm ok with romance, but keep it PG-13. Also, be realistic and take into account the theme. Not like the central goal for apocalyptic survivors is a booty call/ snogging session. Think about the last time your character took a shower.
3. I'm multi-paragraph lit. I expect, in the replies, 2+ paragraphs. If you have been pigeonholed into a shorter reply, that makes sense, but don't give me 3 sentence replies. I need something to work with to drive the plot along.
4. Please don't create super loners or mad-evil characters. The characters need, to some degree, to work together. I'm fine with characters having a bad rapport or not liking each other, but if they cannot work together, the plot will fall apart and I can't have that happen.
5. I will be making posts that drive the story about once a week, at a minimum. If you guys could post at least 2-3 times a week, that would be ideal. I am personally an every day person, but I understand schedules and such.
6. I will be introducing some interesting dynamics later on in the RP. Stay tuned for it and I'll explain when we get there, but please be flexible.
If you're interested, or want to help me with this, let me know. Looking for maybe 5-10 people to do this one, depending on the people who are interested. Look forward to writing with you all!
CHARACTER SHEET Name: Age: Gender: Orientation: Physical Description: Scars/Birthmarks/Noticeable Physical Details: Personality (Describe your character and their mannerisms): Strengths (At least three, can be skills or relevant experiences): Weaknesses (At least three): Gear (Less...
Hey all! So the CS page has been up for a day or two and I am already excited with both the amount and quality of the characters I am seeing. I should've created this the same day but, you know,college haha. Anyway, this is the page for Out of Character. Post anything you want to discuss about...