• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

avocadont1

TLDR; Hey there! 21 year old female in EST looking for some new long term RPs! Fandom or original! Read on for more info!

What would I like, you ask?

m a r v e l

I've really been wanting a Marvel RP, since endgame really messed me up and no one seems to be talking about it around me as much as I need them to. I usually only RP my OC against canon characters. No, I won't double- but I'm more than happy to play other people other than my OC for plot's sake. I'd love to play against a good Tony Stark! Other characters are welcome but he really is the light of my life and I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I admit I usually write romances (love a slow burn). I totally get that for some people, OCs depends on the OC, so if you’re at all interested shoot me an email, we can figure some things out, and I’ll explain a bit about the OC I’d be using and hopefully it’ll all work out. It should also be noted that I’m definitely more well versed with the MCU. I know a fair amount about the comic world, and I’m definitely willing to do some research if need be, but my strength lies in the MCU.

o r i g i n a l

I've come around more to enjoying original character content so long as my partner and I are able to keep things ~spicy~. (no, not THAT.) By that I just mean that while yes, original role plays are more slice of life, but it has to be more exciting than real life, even if that just means that our characters are really interesting and have good chemistry.

Themes I'm interested in exploring: enemies to lovers, childhood best friends reuniting after years and years apart, celebrity dating life. It also should be noted that I am very queer so while my OC is a woman, I will happily RP her with anyone, regardless of gender!

A U s

I also love love love AUs! So if that's what you're into let me know, fandom or otherwise! Some things I'm interested in right now: angel x demon (you can blame Good Omens for this one), musician x fan (or rival musicians), Pokemon-verse, Harry Potter universe, college au, soulmates!

If there's anything you're interested in RPing that I haven't mentioned- comment on this thread and I'll reply if it's something I'm interested in!

I wanna get excited about it with you!

I’ve had a few long-term RPs in the past, and one of my favorite things is ooc chat. I wanna get super invested in what we’re writing. I want to fall in love with our characters together. I want to make collaborative playlists on Spotify about them. None of this is necessary, of course, but I'd love it if we could have fun with this as a duo.

Availability

I just graduated college! Woo! Also I'm unemployed! Boo! So what that means- I'm free pretty frequently. I won't pressure you to reply right away, but that being said, I would love it if someone was around a bit more. RP is a great escape for me, as well as a way to keep my mind active and my writing skills sharper than they otherwise would be. It's good for me to be doing /something/... so what I'm saying is that I'm patient but I would love for someone to enable me.

Rules/Guidelines

As far as length goes? I’m not super picky? I would really love to have sort of an in-depth, immersive RP, one that has a few paragraphs in each reply, but sometimes… the words just don’t come, or aren’t necessary for what’s going on in the story. So I’m not a stickler. I don't do doubling, sorry! I will ask that anyone I RP with is 18+ regardless of what we’re writing. I’m also accommodating of any limits you might have, and my own limits are pretty general.

Please comment below or PM me if any of this is interesting to you! Thanks so much for reading!

Hello! I'd like to RP with you. Here's a bit about myself:

-I like OOC chatting. Planning out our RP, chatting about our characters, and about pretty much anything else. I don't use Spotify though, but if you're looking for a nice friend to chat with on this site, I'm a good choice.

-I'm active every day. Normally I'm much more active on weekdays (Monday-Friday), while the day I'm the least active is on Saturday. I'm usually active several hours a day, so providing frequent replies is no problem for me.

-I'm 19, but I don't have any age requirements.

-I usually provide anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs per post, depending on several factors, such as my engagement in the plot, the number of characters I have to work with, etc.

-Characters are the name of the game when it comes to me. The more characters I can have, the better I'll be able to RP. This doesn't mean I need doubling. I can work with just one pairing. All I need is a diverse and interesting supporting cast, and I'm good.

As for the themes I could RP, the ones you mentioned are pretty good. An enemies to lovers plot is always great. I even have a few twists we can add to further enhance the plot. Feel free to message me if you'd like to RP with me.

Hey, I'm interested in RPing with you. I'm on summer break and also unemployed, so I have a lot of time on my hands and want to delve deep into something. I'm interested in doing something set in the Marvel universe.

Hey, I'm interested in RPing with you. I'm on summer break and also unemployed, so I have a lot of time on my hands and want to delve deep into something. I'm interested in doing something set in the Marvel universe.
Awesome! What sort of thing were you thinking?

Hi! If you're still looking, I'd be really interested in rping! Specifically something angel x demon (I may have watched Good Omens 3.5 times so far, whoops), but also, pretty much everything right now! (I'm in a bit of an RP dry spell, haha)
Some things about me - I'm 22, female, queer, in PST, and currently left with way too much free time. I'm also not a stickler for length, but tend towards a paragraph or two, depending on what there is to say!

bump! would also be interested in a hogwarts au type situation with OCs or Tony Stark/OC! (someone pls b my tony i'm crying)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back