• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom rebirth of the sun ooc ---- a mdzs / untamed rp

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Can you link to the discord as well?

There's no discord server as I feel there isn't enough people to make one (I'll reconsider if there's at least 8 rpers interested). I only mentioned discord for those who wish to exchange discord tags and discuss there instead of here.

There's no discord server as I feel there isn't enough people to make one (I'll reconsider if there's at least 8 rpers interested). I only mentioned discord for those who wish to exchange discord tags and discuss there instead of here.
If everyone is ok with exchanging discord tags, there's also the option of setting up a group chat. If it isn't too much trouble anyway. owo

when qinfen's shifu tells him to lay low but there he is getting a title and now possibly a tail too

s n e a k s t e r, A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight want a dedicated student/fan/follower/etc shshs im desperate to establish a bond since our characters are from the same sect
I feel like Qinfen wouldn't really consent to a student or follower l-lol

he still feels like he hasn't graduated from under his shifu's wings

also Nie Huaisang: .......ah-jian you're really getting too big to hide here don't you think?!

I guess fan is ok? qf, day 1 after creation, already attempting to disappear himself bc now he gained a tail
hello, anxiety

Qiuyu: "Fight me! Train with me! Teach me!"
Qf:
tenor.gif

edited Qiufen's cs
- added a functioning table of contents w/ buttons
- added a return to table of contents button on the lower right corner of each slide
- ...basically I got annoyed with all the scrolling < w >;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back