• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom rebirth of the sun ooc ---- a mdzs / untamed rp

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lol, trust me, I did look. I'm dealing with the worst writer's block, it'd probably easier to for me to prove the existence of God than to actually come up with a plausible character.

b6a67ee5ab0fc402f412acd6ddc00246.jpg

heilan: troublemaker; lovable but also makes people vomit blood
qiuyu: happy go lucky but also airhead?; v sticky
suxue: suffering shijie (help her)
yifeng: a black robed goldfish; airhead
qinfen: resting bitch face; anxious; misunderstood everyday
yixin: salty af; seems to be mad at a lot of people

it's ok just look at them

lolol don't be too hard on yourself, a CS is just a guide anyways. The real character dev happens in RP (;

Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit heyo! Just wanted to inform you that we have a group DM on discord, so if you'd like to hop in, just add me at nano#6033 and I'll go ahead and add you to the DM!
we didn't notice your app bc rpn messed up with notifs again and we're big dumb ahaha...

Ye, no worries. I'm squishy (this quarantine really got me, lol).

How is everyone by the way?

Omg sorry, due to all the spam, this notification got pushed down. Quarantine has gotten us pretty active on RPN! Funny enough www

BTW Daiyu looks precious. Let me know if u want to CRS anything

me: *finished making cs days ago; super happy to see an rp based on it*

also me: *still deciding to join or not bc i still have online classes ajgsjagsa*

rip. anyway after contemplating so long and endless stalking i decided to give in and join,......
if it's still open?

me: *finished making cs days ago; super happy to see an rp based on it*

also me: *still deciding to join or not bc i still have online classes ajgsjagsa*

rip. anyway after contemplating so long and endless stalking i decided to give in and join,......
if it's still open?

LOL yes it is ~ don't worry about it. This RP is going to remain open until I close it (for whatever reason, i dont have a reason for closing it atm) lolol

LOL yes it is ~ don't worry about it. This RP is going to remain open until I close it (for whatever reason, i dont have a reason for closing it atm) lolol
lol, ok, that's great. I've been wanting to do a cultivation rp + mdzs, so mind would keep on wandering back here instead of working on school (lul, work) so I really wasn't able to resist the temptation.

lol, ok, that's great. I've been wanting to do a cultivation rp + mdzs, so mind would keep on wandering back here instead of working on school (lul, work) so I really wasn't able to resist the temptation.

LOL it's okay. Most of us in the RP are studying too. (I'm going through exam season). It's all gucci~ We're more active on discord btw if u want to hop in

Hey guys!!! I'm super sorry for the inactivity. I've been facing some things at home and I've been having problems with Discord (it's constantly stuck on the loading screen) So don't message me there if you need me ;-; I'll be here on RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back