• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reality based on Fantasy - MxM

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
What if you can leave everything behind and go to where nobody in the world would know you or your troubles? A place so brand new and mysterious that it makes you wonder if you had somehow died and reincarnated to a fantasy world...

Well congratulations! You didn't die by Truck-Kun's steely impact, nor the asphalt, but you sure have been transported into another world!

Welcome to Atrium, a world of reality based by fantasy and the kingdom you have been thrown into is a Northern land called Niveous <- google doc of kingdom I wrote, it has pretty pics don't worry) where most of our adventures, romance, combats and angst will take place.

═══════════════════​
Hello! This is an oc x oc (surprising, I know, I haven't been out here in a while, life do be crazy.)

3 to 5 paragraphs (or longer if we're crazy like that which I hope we are from time to time)

No first person view.

Interact with the world around you, don't be afraid to play as npcs, make new characters as we go along(for more ships, oh my, scandalous)

I don't do well with characters that has such dark and gooey "I don't want to be here trope", because why are you here if you're whining so much about your wish of living free from such boring modern life coming true. At least be curious about the new world.

I don't like infidelity tropes, cheating? Nah, not in my helpless romantic vibe. (If it's the not so important npcs then fine but not the main pairs)
═══════════════════
In all honesty they can come from anywhere. All I ask is that they look their age 18+ and have proper pictures. If I can go down the rabbit hole aesthetic known as Pinterest, you can too. Tie a rope to me I'll pull you down if you think you went too far. I am a hot/cute men face-connoisseur and I have no shame admitting that just check the Google doc I linked at the start.

No real life people pictures.

Make sure none of us break each other's back carrying the plot. Submit ideas, talk ooc, plan their angst and romance, impromptu message at 3 in the morning about an idea you had about possible plots or memes are always welcomed.
═══════════════════
So... This can evolve into several pairings and routed.

Isekai'd x Isekai'd (maybe chill, discover the world together, adventure romance, run into dangers and barely getting out alive after having several gay panics.)
Taken

Prince x Isekai'd (Main characters vibe, plenty of sparkly situations, riches, angst of loving a prince and hardships that come with difference in statuses. The Isekai'd might get involved in the kingdom's affairs more often) Taken

Knight x Isekai'd (It's a bit complex but essentially this route will take the Isekai'd through the more dangerous and hostile aspects of Atrium, the Knight's ascension to godhood, read Agnes. It's a work in progress but the summary had probably revealed enough, it has pretty pics too don't worry.)

Civilian x Isekai'd (Neighborhood friendly civilian picks up the Isekai'd like a lost puppy and gave him home, maybe domestic type of romance with a bit of action, adventure and plenty of fluff.)

Or maybe new pairings that you might want to try, let me know. 😳
═══════════════════​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back