• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings READ ME: [Long-Term, Casual 1x1] Plots | Fandoms Inside

Tomatoe

Shadowverse 132006369
Og0lW6Sn6j8jAtYHNBpkmHqFqBHhI7t8NcyLkOdoZUAzJOswnGn1J-ofpop7aEdzoMDRxtMgeMQJ3Dt_QFPIEKNhxl2yfXBchJmAK39Cl_FhCQj93ttLRIcqpkx-iUONRZ0D63_s

“The stars they shine in an empty void,

life is not to fear, life is to enjoy.”

-the best band in the world

Hello, everyone! I hope this small ad of mine finds you well. I hope your bellies are full and you had a good night’s sleep! I’ve been on a very long hiatus, but I’m back now and looking for roleplay partners. I’m usually drawn to carefree idiots like myself, but I can write with smart people too I guess -shrugs- I'm a 23 year-old female, and I'm looking for experienced partners who are relaxed and chill lol I don't write well under pressure, but when replies are out they're always my best!​

Rules:
  • Length: Length always varies according to preference, though I am most comfortable in a range of 400+ words. I am capable of producing multiple paragraphs if that is preferred
  • Replies: I think I feel most comfortable promising 2-3 replies per week. As much as it pains me to say this, role-playing is a leisure activity, and that’s where it lies on my list of priorities. It would be great if we could be long-term partners! I don’t respond well to being pressured for replies, and I hope you don’t either!
  • Grammar: Well do your best, of course!
  • Plot: Density is your friend! The more we have going on the better!
  • Experience: Average-Above Average-Intermediate writing experience.
  • Originals: I can never seem to conjure up enough interest in sci-fi or non-human characters to write about them. I’m more of a slice of life kind of gal. Another thing, I require doubling for all of my roleplays except for the plots I’ve provided below, including fandoms. Never OC x OC (again, except for plots below).
  • Genders: I can play male or female plots, I really don’t have a preference unless I say so beforehand
Fandoms (mostly anime, tbh):
Naruto Shippuden/Naruto Shippuden AU
Bleach
Akatsuki no Yona
Attack on Titan
Toradora!
Noragami
Vampire Knight
Kamisama Kiss
Harry Potter

Plots:
Synopsis: The week leading up to Emma's nineteenth birthday seemed like the longest seven days of her life, but the closer it came to Friday, the more anxiety smothered her in worried thoughts. This was particularly weird because for the past seven years their friendship had blossomed without a hitch. It was miraculous actually, how well they got along, but Emma's senior year of high school had been somewhat of a turning point in her life. They spent less and less time together as she tried her best to focus on growing and making herself as useful as possible, meeting new people and such. Before she knew it she was feeling more and more like a woman, the anger she had always held as a child fizzling into a mature patience, carrying with it the distant memory of her parents and their last days together before the fire.

I want to see him.. She thought this several times daily, and it was making her feel confused. Where had her best friend gone, and why was he replaced by this person? She thought college suited him well, but now he was in the room next door collecting papers, the look on his face yanking her back to a time when she knew him just as a stranger and not her best friend that lived next door.

He would come to her birthday party if she had to drag him there herself, but there was part of her that hesitated for the first time in several years. Either way, her birthday couldn't come soon enough now. In the meantime, she would have to do something to get him out of her head.

TL;DR: Sort of a coming-of-age, teacherxstudent relationship (even though both are adults, the girl has only recently turned 19, so she has a lot of growing to do). They have really formed an attachment to one another being next door neighbors for around seven years, but will they be able to take their relationship to the next level when he becomes her teacher?

Over the course of several centuries, the mountain country of Xanthia managed to isolate itself in a healthy state of comfort and protection while the rest of the world battled it out in a constant state of war. This protection was all made possible by the existence of "the Entity", a supernatural force that provided blessings and power in exchange for total worship by the people of Xanthia as well as a centennial human offering (usually an innocent female) to which it corrupted and possessed to bear specific powers. Whenever the Entity possessed the individual, the high elders crowned them and they functioned as ruler/protector for the remainder of the century until a new offering was chosen.

The eighteenth century (fictional eighteenth century, not real) is where the story begins. She remembers exactly where she was when she was chosen by the Entity. As if stabbed with a knife, hot searing pain entered the back of her head through her spine where it traveled up and into her head. It took her several weeks to recover, and things were never the same after that. From the age of seven, she began to be groomed by the high elders, praying day in and day out. Highly scrutinized. Highly protected.

Over the years, she came to know hundreds of city guards and generals, all vowing to protect her, yet eyeing her warily when they thought she wasn't looking. Just like those before her, the people of Xanthia regarded her as their "savior", but there was always an air of uneasiness when she was alone with others. As if she would strike them dead if they said anything out of line...

She didn't bat an eye when she was presented with the country's best bodyguard on her eighteenth birthday. With the turn of the century only a week away, they wanted her to be as safe as possible. Unsurprisingly, he turned out to be the most conceited person she'd ever met.

Two months after the turn of the century, she still hadn't been possessed by the Entity, and it seemed like the whole country was talking. Why hadn't she, or anyone for that matter, been chosen? There was yet another change of bodyguards when the previous one called her a 'fake' and resigned his position. This time, she couldn't say she was opposed to this one's company. He was certainly crass and rough around the edges, but even after six months when everyone had seemed to desert her, he was still there. After everything, he refused to regard her as anything but his queen and when the country finally made the decision to cast her out, he decided to leave and take her with him. Their journey starts here.

TL;DR: this one is a little vague and not..flowery, but hopefully you can get the general idea! You're more than welcome to switch things around and/or add things to suit your liking. It can be a lonely existence waiting your whole life to be possessed and when that doesn't happen, being cast out by your own family. This would be about her journey after escaping with her bodyguard, having to travel consistently and rely on each other to survive (maybe she does eventually get possessed or something).

large.gif

"What was it like?"

"What?"

"1950"

Every few centuries, the keeper of time dies and passes the title along to the next person. It's a never-ending cycle of death and rebirth that exists to protect the flow of time, which governs the Earth. Though these events are usually written off as 'tragedies' or 'natural disasters', a ripple in time can have catastrophic consequences.

The current keeper of time was born at the turn of the 19th century, inheriting the title when he was just ten years old. A chronically sick insomniac as a result of his powers, he usually keeps to himself in an attempt to avoid the effort of assimilating to the rules and expectations of a society that is only ever changing.

But he can't keep himself away from her. After three centuries, he's become tired of his own existence. Her goofy spirit is the only thing that brings him happiness anymore, and he will adjust time (despite the rules) as much as possible to avoid anything bad happening to her. And when she dies, he waits for her to be reborn the next century and convinces her to fall in love with him all over again.

He isn't sure how much longer he has left, but he is determined to spend all of it with her​
"Chris,"
"Tell me something good."

large.gif

He can't stand to see her cry, but he doesn't know what else to do with her. Everyone that ever meant something to her is either dead or have turned their backs on her. He's all she's got and he barely even knows her...​

"You slip out at night when you think no one's looking."

large.gif

A general kidnapper/kidnapped story.

It's been seven months since she was snatched for ransom from her parents mansion in the quiet countryside and taken to a dilapidated apartment building in the heart of the city. The members of the gang promised not to hurt her so long as they received the money, but it's taking longer than anyone thought. The city is starving. Meanwhile, they all don't really know what to do with her. She spends most of her time ghosting around the apartment, reading books, sipping tea (much to their bewilderment), and paying visits to one member in particular.

He could do without being a part of their group, but there is no decent work in the city anymore and stealing with them is an easy way to get money for food and pain pills. He enjoys her company for the most part, but she finds him hard to read since his mood is dependent on whether or not he's had said pills.

Every morning she wakes up and checks the newspaper for any sign of her family, but she soon learns that her family was in fact in debt, and no one will ever be coming for her. Now, she's just an extra mouth to feed. How long will that last?​

Some other ideas:
  • masterxtrainee
  • vampirexhuman
  • godxhuman
  • arranged marriage
  • lord/dukexservant
  • best friendxbest friend

PM me if interested! If you’d rather use discord, my tag is Tomatoe#6533

Last edited:
Oh my! Very much intrigued by the first three plots. Have you got any particular cravings at the moment? Even without an actual sample, it's clear you have a very lovely writing style. I would love to see more of it! Preferably, you know, as we write together. ;)

Oh my! Very much intrigued by the first three plots. Have you got any particular cravings at the moment? Even without an actual sample, it's clear you have a very lovely writing style. I would love to see more of it! Preferably, you know, as we write together. ;)

Thanks! I appreciate that and absolutely! :33: I would say out of all of them I'm craving Stay, the teacherxstudent plot the most. Are you okay with playing the male character if we do that one?

I’m really interested in your last three plots I think they are really interesting I hope you are still looking for a partner. If you are I have discord we could talk there or through PM either way works with me :)

Last edited:
I’m really interested in your last three plots I think they are really interesting I hope you are still looking for a partner. If you are I have discord we could talk there or through PM either way works with me :)

Hey, sorry I never replied to this! :dead: Somehow, I didn't get a notification for it at the time. Which plot are you most drawn to?

what are you thinking for the ruler x servant

Hey! Sorry, I just realized I missed a few comments (I have no idea why I didn't get a notification, but oh well I guess). The original plots I have are sort of there just in case anyone else has cravings for them. I don't really have any specific ideas for ruler x servant, but I'm pretty good at brainstorming if you wanted to throw around some ideas. If so, you're more than welcome to send me a PM :33:

Hello!
I’d be interested in Crash.
Unfortunately with the new spam rule... i can’t create PMs anymore until I’ve posted 25 times -__- and after a year or two on this site I’ve probably only posted 15.
I’ll shoot you a friend request on discord as well.

I was intrigued by Name and Turning Blue. <3

Looking for 1-2 roleplay partners! Feel free to contact me with your ideas, I'm pretty good at brainstorming :smilepuff:

Hey there! I would be interested in Roleplaying Akatsuki no Yona with you, if you are still looking. PM me if interested, I would love to hear what you are looking for =)

Bump! Thanks to the few of you that have responded. I’m looking at the messages now, but the thread is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back