• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RBY Institute ooc

Favorite Pokemon Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kalos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucem Lucem
Gray gets 5 points. 8 more posts until hatching.

Theo713 Theo713
Justin gets 5 points. Napolean is back in business.

I may or may not be able to get a post up tomorrow. Depends on how early I'm willing to get up =P

The entirety of the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokedex has now been datamined.
cmpjxy.png

Mythical is named Zeraora and the Blinding One's true form is Ultra Necrozma. Also interesting to note is that Ultra Necrozma has a higher bst than M-Rayquaza.

The entirety of the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokedex has now been datamined.
cmpjxy.png

Mythical is named Zeraora and the Blinding One's true form is Ultra Necrozma. Also interesting to note is that Ultra Necrozma has a higher bst than M-Rayquaza.

That's...quite alot.

There's a ton of obtainable Pokemon this time around, but what's important are the 5 or so new Pokemon we got - not counting the forms for Necrozma. We also usually don't get more Mythical Pokemon either, though I'm not overly fond of this one's design.

Gotta catch 'em all. While I've yet to touch the games, it'll certainly be more interesting with more new pokemon. What about the designs don't you like?

I like the new UBs and Necrozma's new form. But Zeraora looks like a Deviant Art OC and has boring typing (Pure Electric).
Zeraora looks like an OC that was made to pair with Zoroark. Even the names are kinda similar.

It's interesting that an Ultra Beast has an evolved form. I'm pretty sure that Ultra Necrozma will be instantly banned from competitive.

I don't like that the video Includes a Mime Jr. It feels like a bad omen.

Look at that shiny Buzzswole. Don't tell me that isn't Piccolo's exact color scheme

DAILY DOSE
1bc.png

Zeraora looks like an OC that was made to pair with Zoroark. Even the names are kinda similar.

It's interesting that an Ultra Beast has an evolved form. I'm pretty sure that Ultra Necrozma will be instantly banned from competitive.

I don't like that the video Includes a Mime Jr. It feels like a bad omen.

The mechanics for transformation are sort of iffy. I do wish that it retained the black coloration but I look forward to Bahamut hard-rebooting the franchise for Pokemon: A Realm Reborn on the Switch.

DAILY DOSE
1bc.png

The mechanics for transformation are sort of iffy. I do wish that it retained the black coloration but I look forward to Bahamut hard-rebooting the franchise for Pokemon: A Realm Reborn on the Switch.

Thanks, Doc.
I wouldn't doubt it if Nintendo took that route. I wish I wasn't too cheap to pay the subscription for FFXIV. I got pretty attached to my Dragoon.

Planned to work on a post today, got called by my boss to work instead =/

I'm starting it after dinner. If I don't finish by the end of today, tomorrow for sure.

Look at that shiny Buzzswole. Don't tell me that isn't Piccolo's exact color scheme

Shiny Buzzswole isn't Piccolo's color scheme. Piccolo is shiny Buzzswole's :coolshades:

buzzwole_shiny_dream_world_by_sealnhj-db3sat0.png

I'm glad to see that the group is making progress. I'm tempted to have Gray go for the Bulbasaur, but he's already "caught" something this episode.

lol. Indeed he has^^Though, I never specified the number of bulbasaurs in the area, so no need to feel like you're taking away from anyone. Consider it my apology for not making my deadlines. All players can battle their own individual bulbasaurs if they so wish...so long as they mention it in their post. Though, I wouldn't recommend trying to battle a herd of them <.<

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Lol I finally finished my CS :'D

I'll look at it when I get back from work tonight.

What level/moves do these new wild pokemon know?

Apologies for the late reply.

Random ones from their regular move list. You'll know when/if you catch them (basically I'll make it up in the rolz room when your character battles them =P). Moves can be adjusted with points later anyways. And in this rp, a weedle can beat a charmander if enough points are thrown at it^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back