• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rayna's search for OC RP's

Rayna

Roleplay Type(s)
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
coded @wynorx
original.jpg
Intro​

Hello everyone!
The name’s Rayna
I'm a 29-year-old female who lives in Guam (so Australia ish time zone.)
I am a stay at home mom, with a 1 year old whose in that clingy stage so, my rate of replies vary depending on what's going on. Some weeks I'm really active and other weeks I'm hardly around. You can always reach me on Discord, which is this if, you would like to add me there. I do reply faster on it. Rayna#6728
I tend to write about anywhere from 2 paragraphs up to 8-10 but it really depends on what is happening in the story, how invested I am in it and what is happening. Normally though, I tend to mirror replies.
I'm happy to write as a male or female character.[/justify]
original.jpg
About you​

What I'm looking for:
❀ Someone who is literate and can write at least two paragraphs per post on a consistent basis. I get that some dialog can slow an RP down and shorten it but I'd prefer to keep it at 2 paragraphs
❀ I would like you to be flexible and comfortable playing male or female characters as I'm not always in the mood to be male.
❀ I prefer messages for PM's, just easier to keep track of.

original.jpg
Pair/theme​

Pairings: Bold = craving
❀ Lycan/Werewolf x Human
❀ Gifted Human x Supernatural
❀ Angel x Demon
❀ Supernatural x Human
❀Human x Human
Firefighter x Civilian
❀ Vampire X Werewolf
❀ Bridesmaid X Groomsman
❀ Royal X Commoner
❀Royal x Guard
❀ Doctor X Patient
❀ babysitter/kindergarten teacher x child's single parent
❀ boss x secretary
❀ mage x warrior / knight
❀ dragon shifter x human
❀ student x teacher / TA / professor

I’m sure there’s some I’m leaving out so if there is a specific pairing you are looking for; feel free to let me know.

Themes: I will bold what I’m craving
Arranged Marriage
❀ forbidden love
❀ A teacher/student romance.
❀ Fantasy
❀ Modern Fantasy
❀ Supernaturals
❀ Adventure
❀ Mafia/Crime
❀ Action
❀ Medieval
❀ AU Soulmates
❀ Unrequited love
original.jpg
Plots​

Plots:

(MC) Is boarding a plane (or ship depending on the era) for a much-needed vacation but when they hit severe turbulence/a storm, they are veered off course, crashing onto an unmapped island. (MC) is the sole survivor of the crash. (YC) Is a native of these lands and is the only one who witnesses this crash. Will (YC) decide to save her and help her get off this island? (I’m open to talking about the rest of this but it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and never really got the chance to.)

(New) Society puts emphasis on loyalty above anything else. In fact, cheating and betrayal of any kind in any relationship are punishable by life in prison (and even death in extreme cases). So why does something that’s been illegal for as long as they can remember feel so right when we meet someone new? Avoiding jail just became the most difficult part of our characters' lives.

Magic is banned across the land in this story. MC is married to a wealthy business man who is possibly running for office (presidency or governor). MC is a witch but is doing everything in her power to hide it. One day as she is practicing spells her husband sees her and threatens to oust her if she ever tries to cross him. He had always been abusive but once he gained this power of knowledge over her, the beatings have gotten a lot worse. During his campaign he eases up on her, too busy with his election to pay her much attention. YC can be one of his supporters who are making all the fliers, putting in the footwork to get people to vote for him, or maybe the writer for his speeches, whatever floats your boat. What I envision here is that YC sees mine and there’s a connection so they start spending time together more and more while her husband is away. Eventually YC finds out about the abuse and it goes from there.

These are just a few idea's I have in mind. I'm always open to hearing your ideas as well if you got them! Just shoot me a message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back