• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University of Magic OoC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There will be more information added to the Lore page with information about clubs to join and creatures that live in and around Ravenhurst Castle as well as activities happening throughout the academic year so I will let everyone know when those are added :)

I've moved the plot along a little as well :)

girlcanines girlcanines I'll make a reply for Lysander probably later today, but if you want to move Divya on feel free, just let me know!

I'm also going to be posting Prof Ravenhurst's first post so if anyone has professors it's a good time to introduce them and if anyone wants to make a professor feel free :)

There will be more information added to the Lore page with information about clubs to join and creatures that live in and around Ravenhurst Castle as well as activities happening throughout the academic year so I will let everyone know when those are added :)

I've moved the plot along a little as well :)

girlcanines girlcanines I'll make a reply for Lysander probably later today, but if you want to move Divya on feel free, just let me know!
take your time!! november is a hectic time!!

It's fixed! Amelia's favourite colour is green but the reason the colour scheme of the University is purple and gold is because those are her daughter's favourite colours.

Bit of a random side note there lol

Ruby frankly doesn't care who she is, as long as it's not a Gryffindor who only talks to her to be civil

That works for Hattie! She has a love hate relationship with popularity lol She also probably wouldn't like most Gryffindors if she'd attended Hogwarts
She also doesn't care about house rivalries, but apparently that's just her

Hey all! just saying im still here, just been busy with life, that time of year ya know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back