• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University of Magic OoC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm probably gonna crank out a cs in the next 10 minutes with the power of rum and pirate energy

A little bit of information about Ravenhurst is now up in lore. It will be added to in time :)

the classes and houses are most important

Can't wait to play him! "Darling, all I'm saying is that I have no clue how 13 bottles of vodka came into my possesion. Now if you would excuse me I have a couple of dames waiting for me and you know I hate to keep a lady waiting."

Lol Harriet would be like: ”What sort of man calls women dames in this day and age?“ whilst secretly envying how perfect his hair is xD

HAHA that would be perfect "A man who appreciates the fairer sex, how barbaric would I be to call them chicks and dudettes." as he starts styling his hair in the mirror, just apparating a comb out of nowhere. Not even because he needs it just because it would look cool in his mind.

HAHA that would be perfect "A man who appreciates the fairer sex, how barbaric would I be to call them chicks and dudettes." as he starts styling his hair in the mirror, just apparating a comb out of nowhere. Not even because he needs it just because it would look cool in his mind.
Hahaha omg He and Harriet would either be thick as thieves or she’d find him intolerable….or both tbh 😂

Lmao they would just be rateing each other's outfit Kirill probably halfway drunk being like "No, No darling it need more flashiness, show your curves more honey. Use what your mother gave you."

Pfft Harriet would be there with some Prosecco in hand rolling her eyes and being like: “there’s a fine line between flashy and tacky. Ask any Beauxbatons girl…oh and you drink too much. It’s not particularly attractive, you know.”

she probably just roasts him for fun, but knows he has at least some good taste and is eye candy so doesn’t mind him 😂

On another note I’m wondering whether to bring in my happy little quidditch player guy. I never got to play him much last time, but he’s fun

Pfft Harriet would be there with some Prosecco in hand rolling her eyes and being like: “there’s a fine line between flashy and tacky. Ask any Beauxbatons girl…oh and you drink too much. It’s not particularly attractive, you know.”

she probably just roasts him for fun, but knows he has at least some good taste and is eye candy so doesn’t mind him 😂
Kirill is just waving his hand like "Being tacky is walking down Amsterdam in a bikini, flashy is wearing said bikini on the beaches of Sochi, and trust me your Beauxbaton girls are beautiful, even if they are at time.... difficult to deal with. Also I'm russian, its in my blood to drink, helps to allow my heart to truely sing for all the beautiful girls, and it at least makes that dress more bearable to look at, trust me soooo 1990s!"

Oh for sure he thinks she is cute and fun to be around, just fucks around to have fun

Haha just everytime the host sees them, they silently curse. I can just imagine Lysander grabbing Kirill randomly like "Party in 5 minutes lets dash." 🤣

Lol tbf I have a character who loves party planning but I’m trying not to actually have four characters and it’s killing me 😂

I’m usually the type to just have like ten characters in one RP xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back