• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyo looked up at Nami for a moment and smiled, "Thanks... I work on my music a lot."
Nami smiled back before looking out of the window of the cafe. She looked back at Kyo, "What time is it?"

metalcity said:
Ent continued to walk away, not caring for what she had to say. "Aedus dosn't like seeing people die, so don't make me hurt him anymore I couldn't bare it" Ent continues to walk towards the canteen, he removed the wind from around Aedus and put up a dark wind wall behind Ent.
@GingerBread
Aedus unsteadily got up I feel kind of guilty now, why do i feel guilty it wasn't my fault Aedus thought I should've just cooked the food for him, he seemed so excited that i was going to Aedus thought feeling guilty that he didn't just make Ent the food.
@Veyd Sahvoz @metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus unsteadily got up I feel kind of guilty now, why do i feel guilty it wasn't my fault Aedus thought I should've just cooked the food for him, he seemed so excited that i was going to Aedus thought feeling guilty that he didn't just make Ent the food.
@Veyd Sahvoz @metalcity
Night Wing didn't really want to fight either, instead she looked at Aedus and smiled "I should get going…see ya around" she said with a smile. She turned into a crow and flew off feeling happy about the time she just spent with Aedus and thought about it as she flew around cheerfully.

Kazehana said:
Heather looked at him like he just said something really dumb, "How could i possibly be ready for something if I don't even know what's going on?" She couldn't help but wonder if it was a weird cult thing. Who else used random flames in a dark room without telling people what they were doing there? Scanning the room with extreme apprehension and precaution, she couldn't really make out much besides the flames, just vague shapes. Perhaps this is what nearly blind people see.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked at the flames around the room "It's not a cult thingy…" he explained, hoping to not freak her out. He stared at her with his mismatch coloured eyes before speaking "The reason I was at your dorm door was because I sensed 4 of the same person……I want you to show me" he asked in a calm yet interested tone. He was curious on this cool ability and wondered if he could use his magic eye to help unlock it's true potential for her.

Crimson walks be inside the cafeteria where he left DG, he sat down at the table were she was still in cat form, and goes back to petting her. He tells her about what he went to investigate to start a conversation @Daggora Keket

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing didn't really want to fight either, instead she looked at Aedus and smiled "I should get going…see ya around" she said with a smile. She turned into a crow and flew off feeling happy about the time she just spent with Aedus and thought about it as she flew around cheerfully.

[/QUOTE] Aedus waved as Night Wing flew off and went to sit on a nearby bench, thinking about what to do next I could go and get more ingredients and make the fish dish for Ent Aedus thought, feeling like that was the right thing to do But to do that i'd have to go back into the town... by myself Aedus thought, slightly shaking with fear at the idea of going into the town again, let alone by himself.

Heather looked at him dubiously, "Are you sure that's what you sensed?" She wondered if his power could be wrong, then settled with herself that it could. "Where are we anyway? Are there other people here?" she thought aloud, suddenly frantic that she was in such an unfamiliar place. She was mainly avoiding his comment, but this was a legitimate concern of hers. After all, she knew nothing about this school or its students.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Ent continued heading for the canteen. "

I can't barely it, I just can't. I don't want to hear that again.

" Ent talked to himself, he kept hearing the sounds of Aedus crying throughout his head. "

He is such a coward, and a pain. And that sound, oooo that sound. I hate it, it is more perfetic that ants. And him, crying. It is so aggravating.

" Ent continued to the canteen mumbling this stuff all the way, he continued to have a blood trail behind him. Once Ent reached the canteen he mumbled "

Wonder if I will live? At least some one found could help.

" Ent spotted a empty table, he walked over and gave it the last of his energy. He kicked it, it jumped back as it fell into small wooden parts, quickly to be coated red as Ent's blood sprayed over them and all around. Blood went everywhere, and Ent stayed quiet, he actually looked uninterested then he fell to the floor and a blood puddles formed around him.

@anyone in the canteen

Domxx said:
Nami smiled back before looking out of the window of the cafe. She looked back at Kyo, "What time is it?"
Kyo looked outside. "Uhhh, that's a good question... I dunno, should we head back to the school?" Kyo used a portal to send his guitar back and picked up his coffee taking a drink.

I should go get the ingredients....but i'm too much of a whimp to go by myself Aedus thought, before getting an idea Maybe Ent will help, he did seem excited at the idea of me cooking it Aedus thought as he started heading towards the canteen, where he had seen Ent go.

When aedus entered the canteen, he started looking around for Ent. As he looked around Aedus noticed a broken table coated with blood, Next to the broken table was Ent. Aedus ran over, worried when he saw Ent lying in a puddle of his own blood "Ent! Are you okay" Aedus asked, panicking

@metalcity

metalcity said:
Ent continued heading for the canteen. "

I can't barely it, I just can't. I don't want to hear that again.

" Ent talked to himself, he kept hearing the sounds of Aedus crying throughout his head. "

He is such a coward, and a pain. And that sound, oooo that sound. I hate it, it is more perfetic that ants. And him, crying. It is so aggravating.

" Ent continued to the canteen mumbling this stuff all the way, he continued to have a blood trail behind him. Once Ent reached the canteen he mumbled "

Wonder if I will live? At least some one found could help.

" Ent spotted a empty table, he walked over and gave it the last of his energy. He kicked it, it jumped back as it fell into small wooden parts, quickly to be coated red as Ent's blood sprayed over them and all around. Blood went everywhere, and Ent stayed quiet, he actually looked uninterested then he fell to the floor and a blood puddles formed around him.

@anyone in the canteen
Crimson was inside the cafeteria or canteen, he overheard Ent talking to himself, then looked at him wierdly. Crimson saw he was still bleeding, badly and his condition was worse than before. He watched as Ent walked over to a table and collapse. He then saw Aedus run over there. Crimson got up and walked towards Ent. Crimson bit his wrist and blood began dripping from it. He kneeled down and forced Ent to drink the blood from his wrist. Drink you cat boy, it'll heal you he said mocking way @metalcity @GingerBread

Kazehana said:
Heather looked at him dubiously, "Are you sure that's what you sensed?" She wondered if his power could be wrong, then settled with herself that it could. "Where are we anyway? Are there other people here?" she thought aloud, suddenly frantic that she was in such an unfamiliar place. She was mainly avoiding his comment, but this was a legitimate concern of hers. After all, she knew nothing about this school or its students.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen knew she was trying to hide it but answered her question "It's a special room I found, nothing can see into it or out of it…now I know your trying to hide it" said Damen. He wanted to see her preform it before he did what he was going to do.

Heather smiled a little, "So, some undisclosed location that others can't know about, right?" she looked forward, taking in the bizarre room. "And how could you expect me to trust you when you don't even trust me?" She knew he couldn't possibly trust her since he always probed her mind when she was just trying to think. Speaking of which... Still facing forward, she looked at him to the side, and her smile grew as she knew he would have been listening to her thoughts, and that meant she was right.

@Veyd Sahvoz

( so I'm just going jump in )

Johnny slowly walks to the cafeteria as he listens to his music he suddenly stops and smeels blood and teleports to the cafe to Ent bleeding to death basically he stop and think why should I help this dick as he turns away but his heart turns him around as he rushes to them asking what happen

GingerBread said:
Aedus pushed the boy's wrist away from Ent's mouth "What are you doing, he needs medical help, he's not a bloody vampire" Aedus said as he hoisted Ent over his shoulder, groaning at the weight he was now carrying as he walked towards the infirmary
@Kj carswell
@metalcity
My werewolf blood can help your friend. A couple sips from my blood he'll be completely healed in no time. But it your decision on how you want to help the cat. He stood up on his feet, and watched Aedus struggle. So how do you want to help him? Through science which is never definite or through the supernatural?? @metalcity @GingerBread

"I've got no idea how he got like this" Aedus said as he continued on his way to the infirmary, stopping when he heard the boy say he could help Ent "N-no offence, but i don't really believe you, you and ent have fought before, so how can i trust you when you say you will help him" Aedus replied, knowing Ent probably had more enemies than friends, continuing on his way to the infirmary

@Kj carswell

Kazehana said:
Heather smiled a little, "So, some undisclosed location that others can't know about, right?" she looked forward, taking in the bizarre room. "And how could you expect me to trust you when you don't even trust me?" She knew he couldn't possibly trust her since he always probed her mind when she was just trying to think. Speaking of which... Still facing forward, she looked at him to the side, and her smile grew as she knew he would have been listening to her thoughts, and that meant she was right.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen sighed "That's what makes it more intriguing if we don't trust each other…but I see why you don't trust me" explained Damen with his normal calm face. He was still edgy on the matter, helping her unlock a tiny bit of her ability's by using his magic eye might be very dangerous but only one way to find out.

"More intriguing? How so?" She seemed genuinely interested. A lack of trust being a benefit.. Nope, made no sense to her at all. She was finally beginning to become accustomed to the room, though it still made her uneasy. To relieve some of the stress, she started to play with a curl, twirling it with her index finger. She wished she had some gum to chew instead; chewing helped nerves more than a silly curl.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Yeah werewolf. That's why when me and Ent fought my wounds healed completely. he said while following Aedus and Johnathan. You don't have to believe me, but your friend has lost a lot of blood that he won't get back if his blood isn't similar to the blood of some earthlings. With my blood his body will produce his blood type more rapidly and his wound when heal completely. But as I said before the choice is yours@GingerBread @Johnathan Laurence @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
" I'm part werewolf too " mummors Johnny " He Not My Friend " says johnny coldly as he tries to cover up ent wounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
"More intriguing? How so?" She seemed genuinely interested. A lack of trust being a benefit.. Nope, made no sense to her at all. She was finally beginning to become accustomed to the room, though it still made her uneasy. To relieve some of the stress, she started to play with a curl, twirling it with her index finger. She wished she had some gum to chew instead; chewing helped nerves more than a silly curl.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen created an dall of darkness as he looked around at it, he looked up at Heather "Well think about it, if we both don't trust each other and reveal our abilities then we could use it as leverage. I mean the both of us would technically be equal……so are you ready or not?" asked Damen, there wasn't much turning back if she did agree too it, though he was still edgy on the idea of revealing his forbidden magic eye but he didn't seem to kill all that much.

Johnathan Laurence]" I'm part werewolf too " mummors Johnny " He Not My Friend " says johnny coldly as he tries to cover up ent wounds [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Well I was born a werewolf that's from a planet far superior than Earth. So I win. [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]he said plainly. He looks at Aedus. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]So what are you going to choose? The Medical way or the supernatural way. [/B][/I][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25358-johnathan-laurence/ said:
@Johnathan Laurence[/URL] @GingerBread @metalcity

"Well, I didn't really want to have my power be my identity, but I suppose that I don't have the luxury of hiding it well here.." She trailed off, carefully watching what he was doing. "And I suppose if you went first, I might be more inclined to cooperate," she challenged with an interested glance, determined not to hand anything over without something in return.

(A what of darkness now? lol)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back