• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"Try lifting your wrists up and imitating what I did" suggested Night Wing after noticing his error right away. She didn't want to sound like a crabby old teacher but she was eager to hear him play.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"Try lifting your wrists up and imitating what I did" suggested Night Wing after noticing his error right away. She didn't want to sound like a crabby old teacher but she was eager to hear him play.

[/QUOTE]
Aedus took Night Wings advice and then tried again attempting to copy what She had done before, Aedus was semi-successful, managing to get part way through the tune before hitting a wrong note and trying to continue, which ended up in more failure. Aedus stopped "So... how was that?" He asked Night Wing

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus took Night Wings advice and then tried again attempting to copy what She had done before, Aedus was semi-successful, managing to get part way through the tune before hitting a wrong note and trying to continue, which ended up in more failure. Aedus stopped "So... how was that?" He asked Night Wing
Night Wing looked up at him "You did good Aedus" she said, smiling s bit. "So is there any other songs you want to hear? I really like christmasy kind if songs, they're very cheerful and jolly" stated Night Wing as she dazed off thinking about christmas, remembering what her father would always do to prank her and her 2 other sisters.

Dnaleri017 said:
As Kyo finished the song he put his guitar down and took a sip of his coffee, now noticing everyone was watching and clapping his eyes were wide. "Uh... thanks?" Chuckling nervously he looked down.
Nami giggled, clapping as well. 'That was really good! ' She praised.

Night Wing took a moment to think of a nice song, she didn't want to embarasd herself but she did like being complimented by Aedus "Oh I know!" yelled Night Wing as she cleared her throat and started playing

, on the piano snd began singing.
(Sorry, I just really like winter and christmas xD )

A few hours past, Ent reached the school again. Blood ran down his arm and leg leaving a blood trail, he had a bullet hole on his arm and leg, cuts and burns all over. But most importantly he had the ingredients for the fish dish. Actually Ent showed no sign of pain, what happened Ent could not care less. He also managed to kill 2 more groups of people. Ent continued to walk through the school leaving a blood trail and a few blood puddles from standing still.

Heather sort of subconsciously went with him at this point since she's done it so much. "Excuse me? how would that work?" Along with her current conversation, intriguing as it was, she wondered if he could read her thoughts if it wasn't in English. Je veux un noix de coco, she thought, hoping she found a loophole. (btw just in case he can do that, it literally just means "I want a coconut" lol)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Vallen walked the campus whistling and munching on a granola bar and looking around at the buildings and probing the area with his magical energy looking for any interesting spells worked into the area.

@anyone

metalcity said:
A few hours past, Ent reached the school again. Blood ran down his arm and leg leaving a blood trail, he had a bullet hole on his arm and leg, cuts and burns all over. But most importantly he had the ingredients for the fish dish. Actually Ent showed no sign of pain, what happened Ent could not care less. He also managed to kill 2 more groups of people. Ent continued to walk through the school leaving a blood trail and a few blood puddles from standing still.
Crimson smelled the scent of blood, as Ent walked through the school. The scent was strong since it was a lot of it. He finished the last bit of his food and Oj. He then looked at DG I'll be back. There's something I have to check out. He dashed out the cafeteria following the strong scent of blood. (Who could be the one causing all this blood) he stopped at a pile and kneeled down sniffing. When he smelled he caught Ent's scent mixed in with the blood. Tsk I should've have known. Crimson begins standing up he continues to follow the scent of blood, but not in as much as a hurry as before. He finally saw Ent with all his injuries, showing no sign of pain at all. Ent!!! The Fuck happened to you. He said plainly

[QUOTE="Kj carswell]
Crimson smelled the scent of blood, as Ent walked through the school. The scent was strong since it was a lot of it. He finished the last bit of his food and Oj. He then looked at DG I'll be back. There's something I have to check out. He dashed out the cafeteria following the strong scent of blood. (Who could be the one causing all this blood) he stopped at a pile and kneeled down sniffing. When he smelled he caught Ent's scent mixed in with the blood. Tsk I should've have known. Crimson begins standing up he continues to follow the scent of blood, but not in as much as a hurry as before. He finally saw Ent with all his injuries, showing no sign of pain at all. Ent!!! The Fuck happened to you. He said plainly

[/QUOTE]
Ent tilted his head, "Oh great, its the piss head. What does it matter to you?" He asked in annoyance that it wasn't Aedus coming up to him saying he was going to make him food. Ent stopped walking and a blood puddle started to form under Ent.

metalcity said:
Ent tilted his head, "Oh great, its the piss head. What does it matter to you?" He asked in annoyance that it wasn't Aedus coming up to him saying he was going to make him food. Ent stopped walking and a blood puddle started to form under Ent.
He chuckles, then puts on the grin Because I wanted to know who fucked up the cat that talks so much shit. He said while looking at the blood pile forming under Ent's feet.

@metalcity

metalcity said:
"All 37 of them are dead." Ent said emotionless "I dislike odd numbers, wish to make it 38?" He continued as he gave the boy a evil stare.
I'm pretty sure you had enough energy to make it towards 38. You could've picked a random person off the street if you were ruthless enough. He started leaning against a wall.

[QUOTE="Kj carswell]
I'm pretty sure you had enough energy to make it towards 38. You could've picked a random person off the street if you were ruthless enough. He started leaning against a wall.

[/QUOTE]
"Its not fun if they don't fight back, well its not like you would do any better though." He stated emotionless, he started to walk off "I have something to do. Don't get your self killed by a leaf piss head." He said as he continued his search for Aedus. He continued his blood trail.

metalcity said:
"Its not fun if they don't fight back, well its not like you would do any better though." He stated emotionless, he started to walk off "I have something to do. Don't get your self killed by a leaf piss head." He said as he continued his search for Aedus. He continued his blood trail.
Have fun cat boy, don't get killed by a feather. He said while turning around walking back towards the cafeteria.

@Anybody who wants to talk to crimson

GingerBread said:
Aedus smiled as Night Wing began to play another song, in awe of how fluid her hand movements were as she played She's really good at this Aedus thought
@Veyd Sahvoz (I've gtg sleep, see you later :) )
As Night Wing sang she felt warmth inside her, she liked singing christmas songs, they mad her feel happy and cheerful. Continuing to play and sing, she looked over at Aedus, smiling as she sang.

Kazehana said:
Heather sort of subconsciously went with him at this point since she's done it so much. "Excuse me? how would that work?" Along with her current conversation, intriguing as it was, she wondered if he could read her thoughts if it wasn't in English. Je veux un noix de coco, she thought, hoping she found a loophole. (btw just in case he can do that, it literally just means "I want a coconut" lol)
@Veyd Sahvoz
(He can but it doesn't translate if he doesn't know the language, in this case he does so he'd hear you speaking french to him and he'd understand it)

Damen glances ovet at Heather while they walked down the, seemingly, long hallways "So you can speak french huh?" said Damen not expecting an answer, he thought about what class might be like. They didn't go to class yesterday…maybe they missed it? It didn't really matter to him much.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]As Night Wing sang she felt warmth inside her, she liked singing christmas songs, they mad her feel happy and cheerful. Continuing to play and sing, she looked over at Aedus, smiling as she sang.

[/QUOTE]
Aedus looked over at Night Wing, shocked as she began to sing. Aedus became lost in the music, not aware that he was staring at her with a smile on his face.

Heather looked at him with a bit of astonishment. "Ouai, mais comment est-ce que tu parles-francais aussi? J'ai pense que cette classe n'offre pas ici," she continued, unaware that she had completely switched languages out of habit. She ignored his lack of interest in conversation because that's kind of what she always did. It's not like he was totally uninterested; if he was, he would have already been gone. And even then, she would have assumed he just had something he forgot or had to do right away. (Excuse the lack of accents; I am using but a simple english keyboard)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Ent walked around the school, his blood trail wasn't stopping yet. Ent turned it into a game as he counted how many pints he was losing, as he didn't care he continued "9................10...............11............. and tw-" He was stopped by the sound of singing. He lost track of where he was. Becoming pissed he looked around and saw a open door, annoyed he walked up to it and walked in "You made me lose track of my pints you piss head. The sound of a dying cat brings back to many good memory's, I don't like it." He said in annoyance as he hit the singer round the back of the head, before realising who it was, he grow a slightly evil smile.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

metalcity said:
Ent walked around the school, his blood trail wasn't stopping yet. Ent turned it into a game as he counted how many pints he was losing, as he didn't care he continued "9................10...............11............. and tw-" He was stopped by the sound of singing. He lost track of where he was. Becoming pissed he looked around and saw a open door, annoyed he walked up to it and walked in "You made me lose track of my pints you piss head. The sound of a dying cat brings back to many good memory's, I don't like it." He said in annoyance as he hit the singer round the back of the head, before realising who it was, he grow a slightly evil smile.
@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread
Aedus was broken out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice talking, looking around Aedus saw Ent hit Night Wing in the back of the head "H-hey, you should be-" Aedus stopped talking when he saw the state he was in "E-Ent are you okay!?" Aedus asked worried

@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

As the puddle grow larger Ent hit his arm and a bullet started to rattle around "I'm perfectly fine. Why are you worried? It's not like it concern you at all." He said in a confused tone, then growing into a disturbed tone. "Oh yea it does." He remembered "Here." He said as he throw the blood coated bag over to Aedus "Want to make me it now?" He asked.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

metalcity said:
As the puddle grow larger Ent hit his arm and a bullet started to rattle around "I'm perfectly fine. Why are you worried? It's not like it concern you at all." He said in a confused tone, then growing into a disturbed tone. "Oh yea it does." He remembered "Here." He said as he throw the blood coated bag over to Aedus "Want to make me it now?" He asked.
@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz
Aedus caught the bloody bag Ent had threw at him I hope this is only Ent's blood Aedus thought, not liking the idea of people dying

"W-when you apologise to N-night Wing for hitting her" Aedus replied, placing the bag next to him

@metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back