• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Heather stared at him, bizarre written into her eyes. Was he.. smoking it? "What on earth are you doing?" She couldn't help but look totally bewildered by this strange boy at almost every turn.

@Veyd Sahvoz

"Negative Nightwish, trust me when I say it's pissing us off too." He nodded, then finished putting together his large gauss gun and placed it on the table in front of him. Humming lightly, he placed his large case onto the table and started building another object.

Kazehana said:
Heather stared at him, bizarre written into her eyes. Was he.. smoking it? "What on earth are you doing?" She couldn't help but look totally bewildered by this strange boy at almost every turn.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen spoke aloud to answer her question "No I'm not smoking it. It's just flame I used to make it more spicy and hot" explained Damen "It's a spice stick" he said with a bit of a muffled voice "I picked up a couple in town the other day" Damen wanted to roll his eyes soooo many times but he kept calm and chill, like always, not caring about much.

GingerBread said:
"I'm fine with whatever you want to do" Aedus said, smiling "Though if i were you, i wouldn't let me near musical instruments unless you want to hear me fail to play them" Aedus said jokingly, happy that he had finally got a friend that wasn't as... abrasive as Ent
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Oh come on, here I can show you a bit" said Night Wing grabbing his hand and heading to, what she assumed, to be the direction of the Band Room. It'd been a while since she'd played, so she should play just so she wouldn't get rusty.

"And why would you make it more spicy and hot?" she queried, knowing he might give another answer with a side of attitude. However, she was genuinely curious if it was for something special, or just for the taste.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"And why would you make it more spicy and hot?" she queried, knowing he might give another answer with a side of attitude. However, she was genuinely curious if it was for something special, or just for the taste.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"It's just for the taste. I don't see it being spicy though, it tastes just like plain spice" explained Damen as he paused for a moment to take in his entire surroundings. When he realized and was told what his gift was he couldn't sleep for days, he kept sensing everything around him and it kept him awake and alarmed. Even now he couldn't sleep well but he learned to tolerate his gift despite it allowing him to see things he shouldn't.

GingerBread said:
Aedus blushed slightly as Night Wing held his hand as they walked towards the Band room "O-okay, are you ready to hear the worse playing of music in the history of man?" Aedus joked, smiling contently
@Veyd Sahvoz
"It can't be that bad" said Night Wing. She wondered if he always exaderated this much or just because he was shy to go into a band room and play the piano with a girl. As they continued to walk she began running and turned into a crow, perching herself on his shoulder once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather played with a curl that hung just in front of her shoulder, "Do you eat Indian food for a living?" she teased, wondering if he actually had Indian food before. He probably wouldn't think them too spicy, so what else would it taste like? She vaguely hoped that he liked it so that she's have something in common with the only person she'd actually met, but didn't really get her hopes up.

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
"It's not as bad as i'm making out, but it's still pretty bad" Aedus admitted as Night Wing landed on his shoulder "So, do you have a preference between crow and human?" Aedus asked as he entered the Band room.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing took a moment to respond, she liked both. It was fun being able to fly and sit on peoples shoulders, definetely something you couldn't do while you were human but being human was just as fun 'I guess I like both. They're both equally fun to be' explained Night Wing as she chirped and crowed. Flying off of his shoulder and becoming a human again, searching for a piano.

Kazehana said:
Heather played with a curl that hung just in front of her shoulder, "Do you eat Indian food for a living?" she teased, wondering if he actually had Indian food before. He probably wouldn't think them too spicy, so what else would it taste like? She vaguely hoped that he liked it so that she's have something in common with the only person she'd actually met, but didn't really get her hopes up.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked over at her with his mismatched coloured eyes, as he stopped walking, again, "It tastes a bit like cinnamon and various other spices. . .I guess it's alright" explained Damen as he continued walking, wondering if she would follow him. She probably wouldn't but if she did then that would mean he could call her a stalker.

(Best idea, duel characters xD this way I can RP with the both of you at the same time lmho)

Heather was really confused, especially since he didn't answer her question. But he did. But it was a different question, one she never asked him. "That doesn't really.. answer my.. question.." she managed as she caught up and walked backwards in front of him. "How'd you know what I was thinking? You spying into my mind or somethin'" she had to ask.

(Bruh, I can't tell if you're actually annoyed or if that's your character)

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Heather was really confused, especially since he didn't answer her question. But he did. But it was a different question, one she never asked him. "That doesn't really.. answer my.. question.." she managed as she caught up and walked backwards in front of him. "How'd you know what I was thinking? You spying into my mind or somethin'" she had to ask.
(Bruh, I can't tell if you're actually annoyed or if that's your character)

@Veyd Sahvoz
( xD Don't worry it's just my character, I'm not like this irl lol)

Damen glanced over at her with his red eye "Oh right. . .forgot to tell you. It's a bit complicated but. . .. . ah how do I put this?. . . .. . .I can read your mind but only when you refer your thoughts too me" said Damen not knowing how to explain his very complex gift that grew by the day but did his best to try and tell her with out making her panic "So if you were to think about me I would know" he explained as he pulled out a spice stick and held it out to Heather "Want one?" he gestured trying to be a tad bit nice.

GingerBread said:
"I guess they both have their own pro's and con's" Aedus said, not really doing much to help Night Wing find a piano. Aedus was just absentmindedly looking around the room, taking in all the different instruments
@Veyd Sahvoz (i've gotta say i prefer Night Wing over Damen, not really sure why tho :P )
(Damen is a nice guy but you gotta get to know him, he's not very kind when meeting new people because he doesn't care that much)

"I guess so. . ." said Night Wing finding a big grand piano, sitting down on the stool bench motioning for Aedus to sit down next to her so she could demonstrate a song. She had a tune in mind but didn't know if she should play it "What's your favorite song? If you have one that is" she asked, curious to know if he liked any particular songs.

(I can see why he likes Night Wing more lmao he has so much salt; he might as well melt the ice on my driveway in the winter)

Heather took it silently, feeling a bit violated. Every time she thought about it, she thought he could be a certified pervert. She amused herself with thinking she was right, then abruptly remembered that those thoughts were not private, and blushed ever so slightly. "Stop that! I know you're doing it again." She tried to divert his attention by suspiciously eyeing and turning the stick, unsure if it was safe to eat for people who didn't think Indian food tasted anything remotely like cinnamon. It might not go well with coffee anyway.

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
Aedus sat down next to Night Wing "I thought you were meant to finish with the best?" Aedus asked jokingly, giving her a small smile.
@Veyd Sahvoz (Yeah i get that, but Night Wing seems more bubbly and energetic compared to Damen who always seems to be calm and collected)
Night Wing looked down at the piano keys, smiling a bit at Aedus's joke but didn't say anything (ennething xD ). She pressed down on the keys ever so gently as her soft fingers began having a mind of their own and sooner or later she was playing

Kazehana said:
(I can see why he likes Night Wing more lmao he has so much salt; he might as well melt the ice on my driveway in the winter)
Heather took it silently, feeling a bit violated. Every time she thought about it, she thought he could be a certified pervert. She amused herself with thinking she was right, then abruptly remembered that those thoughts were not private, and blushed ever so slightly. "Stop that! I know you're doing it again." She tried to divert his attention by suspiciously eyeing and turning the stick, unsure if it was safe to eat for people who didn't think Indian food tasted anything remotely like cinnamon. It might not go well with coffee anyway.

@Veyd Sahvoz
"Sorry okay!!. . .I can't press a button and turn it off. If I could've done that I would've a long times ago...You have no idea what it's like to sense everything around you and be able to hear peoples thoughts, you think I like not getting any sleep because of it?!" said Damen. It was true he had seen and heard things he shouldn't but that was something he had to learn too live with, he looked back at Heather "Sorry. . . . I didn't mean that" he stated, shamed by how he snapped at someone so easily. "Here let me make it up to you. . ." he said putting out his hand for her to take "Anywhere you want to go and I can take you there" he offered, hoping it was enough to get her off his back about thinking he was a pervert because of his ability.

Heather looked at his hand with her eyes glazed over, unsure how to process his ambivalence, then looked back at him. "Can you take me back to France?" she bounced back with quite obvious sarcasm. "And while it is kind of you to offer your hand, I sort of can't take it," she observed, holding up her hands with a mug and a spice stick. "Unfortunately, this and almost every other dress lacks pockets, but damn if those dresses aren't attractive," she easily got sidetracked, thinking about all the dresses she wished had pockets. Maybe if she learned to sew?

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
Aedus Smiled as he heard Night wing start to play a song he knew but couldn't place Well this is just unfair, how is she so good Aedus though getting a little bit envious of her ability to play the piano.
@Veyd Sahvoz(did you read my mind? i was literally just thinking about Jingle bell rock :P )
(No xD I was listening to christmas tunes on youtube lol brb)

Kazehana said:
Heather looked at his hand with her eyes glazed over, unsure how to process his ambivalence, then looked back at him. "Can you take me back to France?" she bounced back with quite obvious sarcasm. "And while it is kind of you to offer your hand, I sort of can't take it," she observed, holding up her hands with a mug and a spice stick. "Unfortunately, this and almost every other dress lacks pockets, but damn if those dresses aren't attractive," she easily got sidetracked, thinking about all the dresses she wished had pockets. Maybe if she learned to sew?
@Veyd Sahvoz
"I don't think I can go all the way to France by using shadows and darknesss" explained Damen, chuckling a bit while ignoring her ramblings of attractive dresses, while turning around and heading down the hallway, looking back at her wondering if she would follow (Ya it is late, see ya)

GingerBread said:
Aedus Smiled as he heard Night wing start to play a song he knew but couldn't place Well this is just unfair, how is she so good Aedus though getting a little bit envious of her ability to play the piano.
@Veyd Sahvoz(did you read my mind? i was literally just thinking about Jingle bell rock :P )
Night Wing smiled as she finished playing the song, it was one of her favorites, she liked the winter just as much as the fall and Jingle Bell Rock was a catchy tune "What do you think? Am I a bit rusty?" asked Night Wing becoming more worried if she got the keys messed up but then realizing Aedus was still there as she rambled on. Her face became a tad bit red "Oh sorry…must've went off on a ramble" said Night Wing giggling a bit.

(Ho ho Merry Christmas lol…)

Night Wing laughed even more at his over exxageration of instruments. She sighed "How will you ever know if you don't try?" asked Night Wing, her eyes gleaming a bit as she looked over at him hoping he'd at least try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back