• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Daggora Keket

Unlucky in Life ;P
Raven-Wing Academy, often shortened to RWA, is a school for those of the 'Supernatural' persuasion. Those of us with gifts and abilities, while known by normal humans, are also hated. Hunters are humans who hunt down and kill the gifted. Because of them RWA was built as a safe haven and a school for the Gifted , as it is shielded from the Hunters with a special force field. Now the Time has come for a new group of students to join the Academy, and roam its halls. Good Luck new students, may you make many friends as you learn to survive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daggora looked up at the building in front of her. She sighed and gripped the strap to her bag before opening the doors and going inside. It seemed kind of empty. She took out a piece of paper from her bag. It was a school map. She decided to find the cafeteria and see if anyone else was there or not.

(I put the Dorm Assignments up in the Overview)

Morris stared down at the small note in his hand. Room 272.... room 272.... room 272 he repeated over and over as he walked through the front doors. Mildly nervous and not wanting to be here, he tried to figure out exactly where he should be.

As Daggora was trying (and failing) to find the Cafeteria she saw another walking down a hallway looking at something in his hand. She immediately perked up and walked over. "Hey..um, you don't happen to know where the Cafeteria is do you??" She asked, falling into step beside him.

His shoulders tensed in surprise, not noticing her at first. Looking back at Daggora he soon relaxed however. "Actually I have no clue where anything is." He said waving the bit of paper in the air "I can't even seem to find where the dorms are. But I can always try to help anyway."

"Oooh. Same." She quickly changed pace so that she was walking backwards in front of him and held out her hand. "I'm Daggora by the way. But you can just call me Dag. What's your name?"

Grasping her hand in his he greeted her. "Name is Morris Harper. Nice to meet you Dag, I'm glad I am not the only one confused by this apparent labyrinth of a school." looking past her a bit he tried to make sure she wasn't just going to simply walk right into something.

[QUOTE="Your King Goldfish]Grasping her hand in his he greeted her. "Name is Morris Harper. Nice to meet you Dag, I'm glad I am not the only one confused by this apparent labyrinth of a school." looking past her a bit he tried to make sure she wasn't just going to simply walk right into something.

[/QUOTE]
"Haha. It is kind of like a labyrinth isn't it?" She said. "So, have you run into anyone el-" She was cut off as she tripped over her own feet and landed in a heap on the floor.

He had to put a hand over his mouth to keep a small laugh from escaping. "Are you ok?" he asked while assisting her back to her feet. "You didn't hit your head did you? Perhaps we should sit down."

Hel took her first step on the pavement of the high school property. Her eyes narrow, and fist clenching her bags. She wore a black suit, very similar to a uniform. She walked up to the school in her knee length black boots. She opened the double doors, and entered. Her eyes scanned the entryway and she scratched her chin. "Hmmm...." She mumbled, looking at the strange status of past principals. "I guess this'll have to do." She said, in a think Scottish accent. She walked up the counter and took her room number. "365..." She whispered to herself, as she climbed the stairs to the second floor. She turned right, and bumped into two others. She growled at them and stood, brushing off her clothes. "Why are you sitting on the floor like that?" She scoffed. "You could hurt someone. I actually wouldn't mind that though." she said, picking up her bags again. She pulled her silky black hair behind her ear and cleared her throat. "My apologize. My name in Hela." She said, with a curtsy. "Forgive my rude manor. You can call me Hel, if you'd like." She said, lending a hand.

@Your King Goldfish @Daggora Keket

yogi_x_gareki_karneval_render___by_dyamode-d610u5h.png
Nathaniel Casteil Corbin&Dakota David Yammar

Nathaniel smiled softly and closed his eyes. He had lost his brother earlier by dashing off and he was happy because of it. He didn't want to have to spend any more time then he had to with that kid. Although, it was true that Dakota was older then him. By two months and three days.

Nathan took out a school map and examined it carefully, though he found nothing interesting from it. He decided to just stuff it into his pocket and look around on his own. He found his way to the cafeteria before he knew it and looked around, noting the features of the large space. He always kept notes in his head for different locations just in case he had to use his powers in the area he was in, which was pretty possible. Who knew what kind of people would be at this school with him. Nathan sighed and turned, leaving the cafeteria and looking around at the hallways.

---

Dakota sighed. He wished his brother wouldn't always run off whenever they were alone together. It almost seemed as if Nate hated Dakota for some reason, although Duck could assume that it was because of their father and his mother that and Duck's powers, plus Duck was annoying, and crazy.

Dakota shook his head and looked around. He decided that if he were to go anywhere, it might as well be the dorms. He wondered who his dorm mate would be, though he was betting it was Nate. Schools they both went to always did crazy things like put them in the same class or same place for periods of time. Kota would've placed money on betting for him and Nate to be in the same dorm room but he didn't have any he felt like betting nor was he with anyone to bet with. Dakota sighed.

@Your King Goldfish[/URL] @Daggora Keket
Daggora looked up startled at the newcomers voice. She frowned at the girls attitude as she stood up, but it quickly melted into a smile when she apologized. "It's ok, we all have our bad days. To answer your question, I had tripped. My name is Daggora, but you can call me Dag. It's nice to meet you Hela." She paused "Umm. You wouldn't happen to know where the cafeteria is would you?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora looked up startled at the newcomers voice. She frowned at the girls attitude as she stood up, but it quickly melted into a smile when she apologized. "It's ok, we all have our bad days. To answer your question, I had tripped. My name is Daggora, but you can call me Dag. It's nice to meet you Hela." She paused "Umm. You wouldn't happen to know where the cafeteria is would you?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Hel smiled, and nodded. "I know all the schools twists and turns. Do you need help getting there? I'd be willing to help." She said, once again with no smile. even though no smile showed through her appearance, you could tell she was at least in a good mood. Now if she was scowling at you, run. "I do believe the school was built into a maze. More like built of top, I guess." She said, waving her hands for them to follow. "The basement is a true labyrinth, but of course no one can fool a god." She said, chuckling.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Hel smiled, and nodded. "I know all the schools twists and turns. Do you need help getting there? I'd be willing to help." She said, once again with no smile. even though no smile showed through her appearance, you could tell she was at least in a good mood. Now if she was scowling at you, run. "I do believe the school was built into a maze. More like built of top, I guess." She said, waving her hands for them to follow. "The basement is a true labyrinth, but of course no one can fool a god." She said, chuckling.

[/QUOTE]
"Great! And some help would be great. I've been looking for the cafeteria since I got here to be honest." Daggora smiled sheepishly before looking at Morris. "What about you. You were lost too right?"

Moriss himself was no sure how to feel about the new girl. Her presence... was unsettling to him. "I wouldn't doubt that this place wasn't some sort of maze." He said, unsure if he should ask about the last thing Hel said or not. His attention however moved back to Dag when spoken too. "yeah." Looking back down at the paper in hand. "I can't find the dorms. More specifically room 272."

[QUOTE="Your King Goldfish]Moriss himself was no sure how to feel about the new girl. Her presence... was unsettling to him. "I wouldn't doubt that this place wasn't some sort of maze." He said, unsure if he should ask about the last thing Hel said or not. His attention however moved back to Dag when spoken too. "yeah." Looking back down at the paper in hand. "I can't find the dorms. More specifically room 272."

[/QUOTE]
Daggora nodded at Morris before looking back at Hel. "Yeah. So help would be great! Please?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Great! And some help would be great. I've been looking for the cafeteria since I got here to be honest." Daggora smiled sheepishly before looking at Morris. "What about you. You were lost too right?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Your King Goldfish]Moriss himself was no sure how to feel about the new girl. Her presence... was unsettling to him. "I wouldn't doubt that this place wasn't some sort of maze." He said, unsure if he should ask about the last thing Hel said or not. His attention however moved back to Dag when spoken too. "yeah." Looking back down at the paper in hand. "I can't find the dorms. More specifically room 272."

[/QUOTE]
Hel point down the hallway. You just passed it. Were you staring at that page the entire time?" She asked, folding ehr arms across her chest. She sighed and spoke again. "If you continue walking down, to your left there will be a door that says 'dorms'. Can't miss it." she said.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Hel point down the hallway. You just passed it. Were you staring at that page the entire time?" She asked, folding ehr arms across her chest. She sighed and spoke again. "If you continue walking down, to your left there will be a door that says 'dorms'. Can't miss it." she said.

[/QUOTE]
And the Cafeteria?

"ehehe....." He rubbed the back of his neck mildly embarrassed. "I guess I was. Thanks."

Hel turned to face Dag. "Yeah... I'ts down those stairs and to the right. Big area there." She said, point at the steps. "I'll just walk with Moriess to the dorms. That's what I'm heading for as well." She said, showing her piece of paper. "any idea who is rooming with me?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Hel turned to face Dag. "Yeah... I'ts down those stairs and to the right. Big area there." She said, point at the steps. "I'll just walk with Moriess to the dorms. That's what I'm heading for as well." She said, showing her piece of paper. "any idea who is rooming with me?" she asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks!" Daggora said before looking at the Piece of paper in Hela's hand. "Hmm....that number looks familiar...." Her forehead wrinkled as she thought about where she had seen the number, when it hit her. "Oh Yeah!" She exclaimed as she pulled another piece of paper from her bag. "Yep!" She handed the first piece of paper back to Hela. "Nice to meet yah roomie! Anyway, I'll see both of you later. For now! Cafeteria!!!" She yelled as she ran to where Hela had said the cafeteria was. She skidded into the hallway of the Cafteria....and promptly ran into someone else. Literally.

While he was grateful for the help, he had to try not to cringe at the idea of her accompanying him. She screamed danger. "Nice meeting you Dag." he called out, trying not to think to much into his uncomfort. "lets get going I guess..."

Hel nodded and continued onto side by side with him. She stared at him for a long time, not caring if he knew or not, until she spoke again. "You are nervous around me, are you not?"She asked, getting closer, trying to see into his eyes. "I have no doubt that you are. It's a natural aura, my friend." She said, normally walking with him.

He leaned back away from her as she got closer, the staring only edging on his uncomfortable. "Well you certainly don't give off a cherry aura." He said while trying his best to be more positive about his opinion of her. "This is a place for those with.. powers. Can I ask what exactly you can do?"

Willow came sprinting to the school, worrying she was going to be late. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Turning in on the last corner she finally made it and looked up in awe. ''This school is huge!' She thought to herself. Willow straightened up and fixed her hair. Clearing her throat she walked through the entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back