• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Winifred Brooks had come the day before later, hoping to set up her things quietly. She sat in her dorm folding clothes into her cabinet. She was in little mood to talk to much of anyone. A folder of papers at along the edge of her bed, full of orientation information and her class schedule. Some of them were still blank, but hopefully everything would work out. Pushing back her dark brown bangs she pushed the drawer closed, looking up into the mirror.

"Why the hell am I here, getting a fresh start, being offered a good education. When I couldn't even stop them?" She spoke out loud, her eyes teary. Since she had been forced from her home town, she couldn't help but feel guilty. So guilty. She wanted to be mad at Diana, for telling everyone, for betraying her. But how could she? That was what you get when you cheat and sleep with another girl. Brushing through her hair she grabbed her folder, finding the room number for the main office. Well, time to see what this was all about. With that she headed out the door and down the hall. She managed to find a few dead ends and pretty much get lost a few times down the way, but made it there. She held out her student ID and checked in with the staff. She would start classes tomorrow.

"At least I get another night off," she whispered to herself as she exited the office. Not in the mood to sit in her dorm, she sat along a small bench in the hall, reading over her now filled schedule.

"Oh but you do...If nobody uses logic here then how can I count on any of you being right?" Asked Damen, justly faintly chuckling enough for them to hear. They could try and get him back in his neutral state, or they could try something else...Maybe he could use his magic eye to do so... "I may have a solution to fix his current state." He announced, slowly stumbling over to Ent.

@metalcity @Kazehana @GingerBread @Embaga Elder

Heather frowned, pulling Ent closer to herself. Wrapping her arms around him, she glared at them. "You leave him alone! He just needs time," she said, protecting him like a mother. She didn't particularly care for Ent, especially since he was cold towards her, but she felt like he needed someone to comfort him. All this talk of using magic on him made her uncomfortable.

"Heather...Move." He declared, tiliting his head upwards and closing his eyes, reopening them with the red magic eye symbol. As his gaze followed along Heather's body he was temporarily not in control of his body. Leaning down to them he grabbed Heather's cheeks with one hand, moving her aside forcefully, even though he didn't mean it in his current state, and looked at Ent right in the eye. His gaze piercingly evil.

@metalcity

Ent coward as he saw the girl forcefully more, Ent started to growl unwillingly. He looked around confused but continued to growl, then his eyes met with Damen. In one sudden movement Ent rushed up and grabbed the boy by his throat and lifted him off the ground "What the fuck do you think your doing?" Ent asked, his voice was still part cat.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @Embaga Elder

Heather wasn't happy that Damen just took Ent away from her. This wasn't the time to be crude to the cat; it was a time to nurture him. She got up, dusted herself off, and walked over to them. Rubbing Ent's cheek lightly with the back of her hand, she tried to comfort him. "It's okay he's not going to do anything, right, Damen?"

metalcity said:
Ent coward as he saw the girl forcefully more, Ent started to growl unwillingly. He looked around confused but continued to growl, then his eyes met with Damen. In one sudden movement Ent rushed up and grabbed the boy by his throat and lifted him off the ground "What the fuck do you think your doing?" Ent asked, his voice was still part cat.
Damen didn't say anything, he met Ent's gaze and from the time being had access to Ent's mind. Eh...The thought of being inside a murderous cat demon's mind... He shook off the feeling and resumed trying to look for Ent's sub concious. It was weird, having done this only once before but if they wanted to get Ent back to normal -if you could call daily murderous rampage's normal- he have to try. Reaching Ent's inner state of mind was quite difficult, it seemed forever, but in reality this was only a minute. The sight of all his past memories and the things he was sad about. Even his memory of Aedus was fresh in mind. "Ent, stop hiding in self pity. Aedus is dead, we all know, and I won't deny it. If you think putting on a little kitty kat display will work to get away from worrying about it will work think again. Just let us help you!" And with that Damen exited his mind. Back in reality his eyes closed and he nearly collapsed to the ground from exhaustion.

@metalcity @Kazehana @Embaga Elder

Ent's unimaginable anger grow stronger, Ent swung Damen around and slammed him into a wall "And how the fuck do you think you can help me? have you ever loved some one? have you abused the person you love because your a corrupted killer? fucking have you? because I doubt that you have loved someone as much as I love Aedus. And you think you can just help me? By hugging me and scratching behind my ear? what do you plan on doing?!" Ent threw the boy to the ground, he huffed and looked at the others. Each face pissing him off and off. Ent raised a fist and punched the wall, creating a dent and cracks smothered in blood stains. Ent started to walk out of the room.

Heather's eyes were glazed over as she held her arm and stared at nothing in particular. She hadn't a response for that, especially since she knew nothing of their relationship. It was time to let him go and be alone for a while. It would be good fro him to get it out of his system without others there. When he was ready, he could use some company. Now, it was a time to grieve.

"I...do....know what it's like. You think you're the only one who knows what it feels...like?" Said Damen, trying to push himself back up, blood dripping from his nose and mouth a bit. "I let the ones I cares about die...My friends...My step parents...Now I think what's the point in caring?...I've hurt the only one I care about," referring to Night Wing "...Trust me...if none of what happened back then occured...I wouldn't be the same now." Damen failed to bring himself back up and fell back down.

@metalcity

Heather scoffed irritably. "He's not a monster, you know," she said. Without another word, she obediently left the room to go inform the headmaster. That or go find Ent to make sure he was okay. She didn't want to intrude on his grieving time, but she just had to know how he was doing in such a fragile moment in his life. Walking out, she meandered over to the school, still not sure what she should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back