• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kj carswell] [COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Well I was born a werewolf that's from a planet far superior than Earth. So I win. [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]he said plainly. He looks at Aedus. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]So what are you going to choose? The Medical way or the supernatural way. [/B][/I][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25358-johnathan-laurence/ said:
@Johnathan Laurence[/URL] @GingerBread @metalcity
"Fine, give him some of your blood, but i'm still taking him to the infirmary he needs to rest" Aedus replied as he lit a match and sent the flame to the infirmary "I've got it, thanks though johnny"

GingerBread said:
"Fine, give him some of your blood, but i'm still taking him to the infirmary he needs to rest" Aedus replied as he lit a match and sent the flame to the infirmary "I've got it, thanks though johnny"
Alright smart choice.

Johnathan Laurence][COLOR=#000000]Johnny nods slightly as he looks at crimson and glare " hurry he gonna die soon I know you can smell death too " says johnny plainly[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Don't rush me child. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He cuts open his right arm putting the blood in a empty cup he brought from the cafeteria. The blood was bright red. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I][B]Here you might want to hurry. [/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]he gave Johnny the cup then walked away back towards the cafeteria. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:

Kazehana said:
"Well, I didn't really want to have my power be my identity, but I suppose that I don't have the luxury of hiding it well here.." She trailed off, carefully watching what he was doing. "And I suppose if you went first, I might be more inclined to cooperate," she challenged with an interested glance, determined not to hand anything over without something in return.
(A what of darkness now? lol)

@Veyd Sahvoz
(Basically a ball of pure darkness :D )

Damen sighed, then smirked "If you insist then. . .don't freak out or anything, I won't do anything harmful" said Damen as he backed up a bit, closed his eyes and opened them again. Both his eyes this time, instead of just his red one, now had a mysterious dark red black symbol on them (it's the dark red one LINK) "Okay now hold still" said Damen as he stared into her eyes trapping her in his gaze, he raised his head still staring at her as she did the same, not being able to control her body.

(Mind control isn't OP right?)

Heather wasn't sure why she was looking at him, nor why she couldn't look away. His stare was very unnerving, so she sought to twist another curl. But she couldn't, which she thought was weird. This was the stuff of dreams, or rather perhaps a nightmare. But his eyes - they were different now. What was that circumscribed triangle thing in them? What was he up to? So many questions..

@Veyd Sahvoz

Aedus takes the Glass of blood from Johnny and teleports him and Ent to the infirmary, leaving only a couple of embers in front of Johnny. As Aedus entered the infirmary he placed Ent down on a bed before gently placing the glass of blood to Ent's lips, essentially forcing him to drink it. Once the glass was empty Aedus pulled up a chair and sat next to Ent.

@Kj carswell @metalcity

Kazehana said:
(Mind control isn't OP right?)
Heather wasn't sure why she was looking at him, nor why she couldn't look away. His stare was very unnerving, so she sought to twist another curl. But she couldn't, which she thought was weird. This was the stuff of dreams, or rather perhaps a nightmare. But his eyes - they were different now. What was that circumscribed triangle thing in them? What was he up to? So many questions..

@Veyd Sahvoz
(You technically gave me consent to do so and Heather allowed him access to her mind. And this is only a one time thing, the reason she can't move her body is not mind control but simply his eyes making her doubt herself and copy him)

Damen looked at her "You can't move your body can you?. . . .it's not mind control" explained Damen as he looked deeply into her eyes, down into her soul. It was more than likely she could feel everything he was doing even though he wasn't touching her physically. He looked at her aura and life essence, as if he was opening up something inside her. He closed his eyes and opened them as he felt a slight pain in his chest "I apologize if I hurt you. . . .how do you feel now?" asked Damen, his face was plain and calm, he played around with a ball of darkness just to pass the time

GingerBread said:
Aedus takes the Glass of blood from Johnny and teleports him and Ent to the infirmary, leaving only a couple of embers in front of Johnny. As Aedus entered the infirmary he placed Ent down on a bed before gently placing the glass of blood to Ent's lips, essentially forcing him to drink it. Once the glass was empty Aedus pulled up a chair and sat next to Ent.
@Kj carswell @metalcity
The blood begins flowing the his viens trying to heal Ent of his wounds. Instead of going back to the cafeteria like he thought of Crimson went into his dorm and went to sleep.

@GingerBread @Johnathan Laurence @metalcity

Johnny turns and walk back to the cafeteria now really hungry as he walks his mind wandered off to Crimson. He a werewolf huh I wonder if I can become a full werewolf he can grow hair and grow claws , but he never accept my request says johnny to himself .

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny turns and walk back to the cafeteria now really hungry as he walks his mind wandered off to Crimson. He a werewolf huh I wonder if I can become a full werewolf he can grow hair and grow claws , but he never accept my request says johnny to himself .

[/QUOTE]
before crimson made it to his dorm he caught a whiff of Johnny's scent, and he stops moving Yo?!?!? Why are you following me?

(Gotcha. Also, I'm assuming she can move now)

Heather felt pretty violated, considering how far into her he looked. Geeze, you really could be a pervert... First thing that came to mind. She wasn't quite sure how to react, so she kind of just looked at him for a moment, "No, not at all. I'm fine. So - what exactly.. did you do?" She checked herself to make sure he didn't do anything to her. Couldn't be too careful.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Johnny looks at Crimson and mentally kick himself he can smell

you idiot " Can i ask you a serious question " asks Johnny staring at Crimson waiting .

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
(Gotcha. Also, I'm assuming she can move now)
Heather felt pretty violated, considering how far into her he looked. Geeze, you really could be a pervert... First thing that came to mind. She wasn't quite sure how to react, so she kind of just looked at him for a moment, "No, not at all. I'm fine. So - what exactly.. did you do?" She checked herself to make sure he didn't do anything to her. Couldn't be too careful.

@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen rolled his eyes at her thought of him being a pervert "I looked at your life force. I haven't tried using it in both of my eyes because I can't fully control it, but I can look into magical properties and what not. . . . .it's complicated. And can you please stop calling me a pervert?" said Damen as he walked a bit closer to her "So what's your ability?" asked Damen feeling as though it was time for her to fill her end of the promise.

Heather ignored the latter portion of his comment, mostly because she wasn't going to honor his wish anytime soon. But she did have to wonder, "If you looked into my magical properties, as you put it, wouldn't you know what I can do?" She went over to the wall, tracing the strange architecture with her finger lightly.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
Heather ignored the latter portion of his comment, mostly because she wasn't going to honor his wish anytime soon. But she did have to wonder, "If you looked into my magical properties, as you put it, wouldn't you know what I can do?" She went over to the wall, tracing the strange architecture with her finger lightly.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Yes I was able to see what you were hiding. . . . .so you can make copies of yourself?" asked Damen with a slight smirk, not even turning to look at her.

Johnng shakes his head " no its not your name it just I wanted to be like my dad he was a born werewolf too but he wouldn't turn me fully, and when you said you was I figured you can and by the its Johnathan or Johnny" whispers Johnny

"I prefer the term duplicates. They're not exactly the same, for each takes a bit of myself for her own." she kept tracing, rather intrigued by the way the patterns twisted and intersected. "Which means you may not know everything," she sometimes thought out loud, but it didn't really matter here since he would know anyway. Is it perverted if you look into a girl's mind instead of under her clothes? These are the important questions she needed to answer.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"I prefer the term duplicates. They're not exactly the same, for each takes a bit of myself for her own." she kept tracing, rather intrigued by the way the patterns twisted and intersected. "Which means you may not know everything," she sometimes thought out loud, but it didn't really matter here since he would know anyway. Is it perverted if you look into a girl's mind instead of under her clothes? These are the important questions she needed to answer.
@Veyd Sahvoz
(What's up with you and thinking he's a pervert? xD lol)

Damen continued to play around with the ball of darkness in his hand "Just because I don't choose to say everything that's on my mind doesn't mean I'm unaware of anything" said Damen as he glanced at her "So they each may have a certain emotion or 'piece' of you in them that destinguish's them from being like you?" stated Damen. He was curious to see her preform it but when a suddent thought of hers caught his attention he began thinking a bit about it. He suddenly started remembering his awkward shower that he had a couple of days ago where Night Wing jumped into the shower with him because she didn't want to wait for him to get out, he didn't turn around to look at her because he hadn't really cared or worried about it. And the nights where Night Wing layed down with him he hadn't cared either, come to think of it he hadn't really worried about dating or ogeling girls. He crammed all of his thought to the back of his head as he just ignored the memories "So I take it you still aren't comfortable with showing me your ability?"

Aedus was resting in the chair next to Ent who was passed out, just getting lost in his thoughts "Y-you were an ass to me and to N-night Wing, But for some reason i still c-consider you a friend" Aedus thought out loud "W-weird isn't it" Aedus sighed "I'm p-pretty sure i l-like you as more than a f-friend" Aedus admitted, confident that Ent couldn't hear him, though that didn't stop him from blushing "A-anyway i'm g-going to go and get m-more ingredients so i can make you that f-fish dish for when you wake up, I-I also need to get some m-more matches" Aedus said as he left the infirmary and started to head towards the school gates, checking his matchbox he saw he only had three left i hope i don't need to use these Aedus thought

@metalcity

(She's totally allowed to tease him)

"Of course I am. I'm not ashamed of myself," she spoke with defiance. She quickly spun around and, upon seeing his back, smiled and immediately acted so that her thoughts wouldn't give it away. She held up her forearms and snapped her fingers outward, creating a flash of light that enveloped her as she duplicated. Once she was done, Rouge stood with one hand on her hip, looking rather done. Jaune put a foot up against the wall as she leaned on it, eyeing Damen to see what he would do next with that stupid ball. Verte looked around frantically, wondering why no one else seemed to find any part of this room suspicious. Violette just stood there, looking around to make sure they weren't in any kind of danger. It was Rouge who broke the silence, "Satisfied, yet?"

@Veyd Sahvoz

Johnny accepted his aswner as he looks at the ground at the mention of his dad " My...Dad left when I was 12 " states johnny as he think over the thought of a pack he wanted to join to feel actually part of something but he afraid he wouldn' t fit in since he not a full werewolf johnny glances up at Crimson and frowns " thanks anyways " as he turns around slowly as his emotions catch up with him he balls up his fist as have a mental battle with his self . @Kj carswell

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny accepted his aswner as he looks at the ground at the mention of his dad " My...Dad left when I was 12 " states johnny as he think over the thought of a pack he wanted to join to feel actually part of something but he afraid he wouldn' t fit in since he not a full werewolf johnny glances up at Crimson and frowns " thanks anyways " as he turns around slowly as his emotions catch up with him he balls up his fist as have a mental battle with his self . @Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]
Crimson saw how Johnny's face expression saddened. He watched as he turned around and walked away. Crimson felt pity for him a little. Johnny how bad do you want to be a full werewolf , on a scale to 1-10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back