Other Random question of the day

well, first of all, im going to be confused as to how a dead frenchman is here, but i guess i'd try and comfort enjolras with some sort of "hey uh... we uh at least abolished the monarchy?" i'm not very good at talking to crying people.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

Why is it so common in the creative industry for people to steal credit for the work that other people do?

This happens in other fields as well, it’s just more notorious in the creative industry. I imagine in boils down to the desire for fame or general recognition.

If the protagonist from your favorite video game died during the storyline, which character from the same game could be reliable to take their place?

Who's one person you admired until they either passed away or turned out to be a horrible person? And who's another person you ended up admiring since then?

I used to really idolize FDR. I thought he was so cool, with the new deal, and fighting the nazis, overcoming a disability and having a dog. but the internment camps. but closing the door and turning a blind eye to the shoah. my god, i cannot understand how i liked the reason why almost none of my grandparents ever had cousins.

Who's one person you admired until they either passed away or turned out to be a horrible person? And who's another person you ended up admiring since then?
I once had a good friend, or so I thought until it turned out she only wanted to be with me if she needed something, if I needed her, she straight up ignored me.

Now I'm just really happy with my new, select group, of friends, I know I can rely on them.

I once had a good friend, or so I thought until it turned out she only wanted to be with me if she needed something, if I needed her, she straight up ignored me.

Now I'm just really happy with my new, select group, of friends, I know I can rely on them.
That's not exactly what I meant. I meant as in, a famous person you admired until they ended up passing away or turned out to be a horrible person, and if there is another famous person you started admiring since then.

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What if NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

NASA did not do this. first of all, sound does not travel in space, so there would be no need to cover up the sound of space battles unless if they took place in the upper atmosphere in which case, the space fighting sounds would need to be extraordinarily loud in order to reach down to ground level. second of all. thunderstorms have been a thing for much longer than NASA. like, the entire history of Earth old.

Ignore EmperorNorton, they absolutely did, NASA is an eternal entity of Eldritch proportions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back