Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Would you say that there's any movie/TV show/video game that was a mistake to be released?

Tons. Duke Nukem Forever pretty much killed Duke Nukem. Same goes for Blood 2. (The new Cultic is a good game for OG Blood fans.) I'm sure there are several other instances of films and TV-shows killing a long-running series.

Has any real person ever encountered the issue of their past mistakes coming back to haunt them?
Literally everyone, lol
If you've procrastinated until the last minute, your past mistakes are coming back to haunt you.
If you've ever said or done something to hurt your relationship with someone important to you, your past mistakes are coming back to haunt you.
If you ever look back on something you did and cringe, if you ever eat too much sugar in the moment, if you've ever gotten pulled over... The list goes on.

I mean I know literally nothing about said kingdom other than the political system. Even if I did change the political system, that would have to be the last change I made. So I just don’t know what else I would change because I can’t know.

That would depend on the current state of the kingdom. But I'd try to make it a good place to live in

Cosplay some character I wouldn't cosplay otherwise.

Photos, maybe try on different looks, only one chave to see it after all. Uncertain if I would go out just to see what would happen or if I’d stay cooped up afraid that I might be caught and brought somewhere as a specimen.

My namesake, Fang the Sniper. I was ecstatic when he was in Sonic Mania (even if it wasn't really him) and I'd love to see him and his gang make a larger appearance in future games. He appeared a few times in the comics and he has so much personality that would translate perfectly in a modern sonic game.

Which underused characters from any video game franchise would you give more screen time if given the opportunity to do so?
Beruka from Fire Emblem Fates. She was like the only character I actually liked from that game. But she wasn't even a side character. She was the bodyguard of a side-character: the other princess... I forget her name. She was one of the wyvern riders. The one with big ta-tas. lol

What are some of the biggest do's and don't when it comes to writing AUs (Alternate Universes) in roleplay and stories?
I mean, I generally don't do AUs. But I imagine that you have to stick to key points. Like, you couldn't write Bruce Wayne as a mutated reptile that is homeless and lives in the sewer. It's just a little too far off-base.

But um... like I said, I have next to no actual experience (or particular interest) in AU settings.

Even if it's AU there has to be some kind of inherited characterization from the original or some principles that would make the AU, well, AU and not a separate story with different characters having old names slapped over.

Because it's my birthday today, I will be asking two questions today!

Random question of the day #1:

What was the best birthday present you've ever gotten?

Random question of the day #2:

What's the best birthday party you've ever thrown?

I got a gaming laptop from my brother for me the best party was at this arcade.

Heeey. Happy birthday, AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat !

To answer today's questions. .
1.) Once my sister made me a tinfoil hat for my birthday. I still remember that.
2.) It wasn't exactly a "birthday party", but my friends and I went out on a hike for my birthday once. It was just old nature trails, but it had snowed the day before, so it was pretty beautiful. I still have some photos from it. One, two, three. I got sick on the day after, but worth it.

Happy birthday!

1. Tickets to a concert which were super hard to get, they got sold out in minutes. The concert itself took place exactly on my birthday and it was a symphony orchestra playing video game music. Probably one in a lifetime event.

2. I don't throw parties. At most it's just inviting a couple friends to a restaurant and just talking for a couple hours. So I guess can say it's the same concert thing, can assume it was the party XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back