Other Random question of the day

Usually, it's SMT/Persona, and it normally ends up happening when I'm playing RPG Maker games. I don't mean to compare them to other games, but it just sort of happens.

Some drunk guy pissing in a bottle right on public transit. Yes, lots of people were on board too.

The bus Driver stopped all of a sudden and everyone complained/ The bus driver almost gave me a heart attack.

When I was at work checking the bathrooms to make sure there were no customers there was a woman standing near the mirror with her dress pulled up, leg up on the counter, and telling me she was checking out...

Oh. Same job. Customer went to our storage room boldly, he didn't see me back there checking inventory, grabbed one of our flat screen televisions took it to the front to try to return but as I called LP they were already waiting for him.

I went to a quincenera it was okay there was a belly dancer, slide shows of the birthday girl and some dancing.

No. There isn't really such a tradition where I live. It's just a regular birthday party, maybe with slightly more alcohol because it is now allowed

Why specifically 14 to 30? There are people 50+ acting like little kids too lol

He’ll probably sacrifice SpongeBob to a cult of the Flying Dutchman or at least that’s what I think since Mr Krabs is so damn greedy.

Random question of the day:

What's one video game/movie/TV show character you believe did not deserve the ending they got?
I’m going with Game of Throne’s John Snow he was supposed to be the one who kills the Night King but the show writers gave it to Arya. Am I supposed to believe she can just kill him in one fell swoop? I wanted an actual fight regardless of the weakness to Valyrian steel.

But I digress, John Snow was made to be the true king of the all seven kingdoms again it was given to Bran without real probable cause. John left for the wall to join the wildlings, which raised raised my eyebrows on how nonsensical the writing was. It was a good show until season 8 happened and terrible writing all around. John Snow got it worse.

Last edited:
Random question of the day:

What's one video game/movie/TV show character you believe did not deserve the ending they got?
Man in the High Castle, imo. The show was so good in the first few seasons, but then that final season felt very half-assed and rushed. None of the story arcs were wrapped up smoothly and then one of the best characters was killed off-screen without any build-up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back