Other Random question of the day

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

If you were an assistant to a supervillain from a movie/TV show/video game, what advice would you give them to help improve their plans?

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

If you were an assistant to a supervillain from a movie/TV show/video game, what advice would you give them to help improve their plans?
Don't monologue, and don't leave the hero to an assumed death if you manage to catch them.

Dumbles should win. Why? Cause I said he should win. Just give him some cool plot armor and say he wins. I'll go ask JK rowlings to go make Dumbledore canon more powerful than Gandolf, whether it be gandolf the gray or gandolf the white. Doesn't matter, he's just canon been made better, would 10/10 hand gandolf his butt to him like groceries. Without this addition of lore added, I have no clue who wins. I don't know enough about lotr. Most people here say gandolf, and I can't really argue there. My vote still goes to dumbles cause... Yes.

Dumbles should win. Why? Cause I said he should win. Just give him some cool plot armor and say he wins. I'll go ask JK rowlings to go make Dumbledore canon more powerful than Gandolf, whether it be gandolf the gray or gandolf the white. Doesn't matter, he's just canon been made better, would 10/10 hand gandolf his butt to him like groceries. Without this addition of lore added, I have no clue who wins. I don't know enough about lotr. Most people here say gandolf, and I can't really argue there. My vote still goes to dumbles cause... Yes.
If you're going to answer a previously asked question, please quote the question in particular. It's in the thread rules at the beginning of the thread.

Very often lol People think I'm younger and then get very surprised. I'm still asked for ID when buying alcohol.

I've been mistaken for being older a number of times. One of most memorable instances of this, that I often retell, is the time when I was returning from vacation with my family, and just a bit past the metal detector, one of the staff there approaches me, taps me on the shoulder, and then asked while pointing at one of my younger brothers (3 years younger than me):

"Is that your son?"

I saw someone had responded to gandolf/dumbledore question last, so without reading previous posts, I had assumed that was the most recent question.
In regards to age.... I have been mistaken for younger. Not a whole lot younger, but younger. I've had people assume I'm in my early twenties. (I'm 28).

I saw someone had responded to gandolf/dumbledore question last, so without reading previous posts, I had assumed that was the most recent question.
In regards to age.... I have been mistaken for younger. Not a whole lot younger, but younger. I've had people assume I'm in my early twenties. (I'm 28).
To be fair, I had estimated you to be at least 14 with the way you talked when answering the Gandalf/Dumbledore question, so I was surprised to find you're 28. 😅

To be fair, I had estimated you to be at least 14 with the way you talked when answering the Gandalf/Dumbledore question, so I was surprised to find you're 28. 😅
Yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaah... I didn't exactly give a serious response to that question. I can see how one might arrive at that conclusion. I've read the harry potter books up to Book 5 Chapter 14 and watched the movies a thousand times so I have a decent grasp of Harry Potter lore. As for Lord of the rings, I've only seen the movies a small handful of times. Maybe like back before 2010... I own the books, but I'm far too busy with IRL stuff to bother reading them at this day and time.

With my limited Lotr knowledge, I just threw out a silly response. I hope occasional silly responses isn't a problem.

Yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaah... I didn't exactly give a serious response to that question. I can see how one might arrive at that conclusion. I've read the harry potter books up to Book 5 Chapter 14 and watched the movies a thousand times so I have a decent grasp of Harry Potter lore. As for Lord of the rings, I've only seen the movies a small handful of times. Maybe like back before 2010... I own the books, but I'm far too busy with IRL stuff to bother reading them at this day and time.

With my limited Lotr knowledge, I just threw out a silly response. I hope occasional silly responses isn't a problem.
Don't worry. Occasionally silly responses are no problem, as long as you don't overdo it.

Most people think I am about my age, or older. When I was a teen I *ahem* developed fast, so I was always assumed to be older than I was. But at most it is mid twenties.

Have you ever been mistaken to be older/younger than you really are?
all the time to be fair a lot people think i'm much younger than i really am until i state my age I'm not sure if it's due to my appearance or due to my personality, but I do get mistaken to be much younger like 16-17 at least but no i'm older

Users who are viewing this thread

• Idea
Back