Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Do you have a bad habit of taking things too seriously at times? If so, what are your experiences with this habit?
For the most part... no. not really. I'm a pretty lighthearted person irl. I'm usually the one that's always in a "good mood" and laughing at work, and chillin' at home. Meanwhile everyone else is bitching about something. I probably come off online as being a bit coarse and pessimistic, but that's probably because it's my venting. Mostly because I'm trying to entertain myself and I get frustrated. So I guess that's what i take too seriously: Entertaining myself. whether it be books or movies, or writing, or whatever... I take my entertainment very seriously. Like, i have a "high standard" of seeking out what I want and not really giving any room for it being anything other than that. Which, usually doesnt end well for me actually being entertained.

Do you have a bad habit of taking things too seriously at times? If so, what are your experiences with this habit?

As a professional nihilist the only thing I take seriously is death, and paradoxically it's allowed me to be less afraid of death. I suppose it takes being terrified like hell before it sort of numbs you. As edgy as it may sound.

When a video game franchise tries something new with one of their games, do people hate it because they're afraid of change?
this is a little vague. but i think when people play a game like say... Mortal Kombat. they are looking for a certain thing from it. If the developers went and did something drastically different with it (like putting in RPG elements: unlocking a skill tree, etc.) that would change what kind of game it was entirely, well thats probably not going to be well-recieved.
But sometimes games add options that make them so much better. Like when Soul Calibur made a character creation system. Best thing they ever did, imo.

Is there any TV show from back in the day that is in need of a movie rather than a reboot?
I wouldn't mind a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs movie. But, tbh I don't think I'd want anyone to make any movie from any fandom nowadays. I'd probably hate it because Hollywierd like to insert their bullshit social agenda into everything. And I wouldn't want to see a movie of something I liked ruined with that sort of thing.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Would you rather spend a day shopping with the Kardashian Girls or would you rather spend a day snowboarding with Ed Sheeran?

With who or who?
Anyway, shopping would be preferred with whoever they are since I'm not into snowboarding at all.

A character instantly falling in love with another character for no damn reason.
Harold walks into a bar, sees Tessa, omg she's the love of his life!
Whyyy?!
Attraction at first sight, okay, I can roll with that, though I'm not too fond of it either, but love? Thanks fam, but no thanks.

Partners not contributing anything to the plotting process. You come up with with handful of ideas, throw them their way, they just reply 'yes'.
Like, come on, don't make me drag you along like dead weight!

Edgelords and characters too shy to even function.

And a personal one-
People sounding like they're about to put you through a job interview in their partner search threads.
I mean, sure, everyone has their expectations and it's good to share them to avoid wasting both parties' time. But sounding like a drill sergeant seeking for their next recruit will put me off big time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back