Other Random question of the day

It would be dead due to its lack of flight. Not because it doesn’t have its wings. People would catch and kill them more.

Nah, an animal's species doesn't change just because it loses limbs or otherwise becomes injured.
That's not true! How do you think we got snakes? A lizard lost its legs, duh! Then it got do angry that it grew venomous fangs!

Usernames and Avatars have no true gender. For all you know the cute blonde you are chatting with is a bald, fat man in his 60's. Viva La Dirt League did a funny skit about this. (I happen to enjoy their Epic NPC skits.)

A lot of conspiracy theories. Like a lot of conspiracy theories.

On a more serious note, and to balance out some of the negatives, I'd say it's taught us that there's more out there than our own little bubble of the world and how to accept and emphasize people whose lives are different than ours. Realistically, how many of us would know (or even care) about the cultures of people living halfway around the world if we didn't have such easy access to learning about them? And I can go on YouTube or TickTock and watch firsthand accounts of what it's like to live as a Muslim or a trucker or an amputee or a child of immigrants. It's not the end-all be-all of accurate information, but it's a good place to start.

Entertainment value.

LOL, however, as a former linguist, I learned that languages often have a syntax that is different from English. German is a good example. So is Russian. And I remember reading a book on Turkish politics once. I instantly realized the book had been translated into English by a Turkish native. (I looked at the name of the author after I realized it and read up on the author after I had noticed.) But I won't get into details here.

(Or did you mean the vocal component?)

I don't remember exactly, been a few years ago. But there was a commercial with a very funny and catchy song about the product. The song was silly but hilarious and I remember liking that song a lot and it made me smile every time I heard it.

The snicker commercials for me I make jokes with my friend about that.

A while back I came across these Japanese weird commercial compillations, I think it was something where you had to try to guess what they were advertising. I don't have a personal favorite commercial, but if I did, it would certainly have come from one of those compilations.

Probably this one that I ACTUALLY got before one of my YouTube videos

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

What's the funniest TV commercial you've ever seen?
it was a banned Skittles commercial, featuring two newlyweds in a hotel room. It had a lot of sexual connotations, so I dont know if i can share the vid.

Depends on the nature of the abilities. If I time travel, do I have the risk of releasing deadly plagues due to virus mutations or of butterfly effecting myself into never being born? If I can teleport, do I have a risk of accidentally teleporting myself into walls/people if I'm not careful?

If both are safe (or both aren't safe), I'd take teleportation. It's either more useful to me, or less likely to end the world. Besides, as cool as seeing some historical events might have been, most of history sucked to live through.

Teleport. I would not need to time travel if I can avoid wasting time on getting to places and just teleport there.

I’ll go with teleport since it will take me places without needing a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back