Other Random question of the day

The Boy 2 was a terrible, terrible movie. The first one, in my opinion, had an incredible plot twist and was great all around. They didn’t need a second one. Not to mention, the second one messed up the entire plot in the first one attempted to create.

honestly Bamboozled from F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Is it true that casting celebrities to voice act in animated movies is a marketing tactic to get parents to take their kids to see the movies?
yes absolutely movies take a lot to produce and animate most cases having a celeb helps promote the movie and gain back the money that they lost producing,animating,casting and so on now not every animated movie gains back the profit they lost in production but that depends largely on say how they capture the audience so forth even if they have a celeb or two in there cast line up. It's the same as to why some english dubbed animes have similar Voice actors for many different characters like Rin okumura shares his voice with kirito,chat noir,erin yager and a few others cause Bryce is a popular VA (same goes with natsu from fairy tale, lucy from fairy tale, dabi from MHA,izuku from MHA) its cause there voices are extremely well known enough to the point people will want to see the movie or watch the anime which brings profit for that company.More well known your voice is higher chance the movie or show will gain a traction so honestly yes movies us celebs as a marketing tactic cause of how well known they are.

Last edited:
Dr. Strange. Worst-case scenario, he can use the eye of Agamoto to bring me back.
HONESTLY can't argue with that
If we're going non-magical though, then totally Reese from Person of Interest. It's literally his job to use his CIA training to save the lives of strangers, so I think I'm in pretty good hands.

Henchman. Hero mows you down without a second thought, only to get all conflicted about killing when it's time to kill your boss.

Random question of the day:

Should disgruntled fans who claim they can do better than the developers of the thing they're fans of actually prove that they can do better than them?

Ideally, they should. Otherwise it's just all empty talks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back