Other Random question of the day

Don't have to be a biologist to call a turd a turd.

Also, this happened to the Warhammer 40k fanbase, and the fans were proven right.

Random question of the day:

Do you think that Nintendo is delaying the Mario movie because people are starting to have expectations because of the success of the Sonic 2 movie?

Didn't know they were planning a Mario movie. But there are probably more things to it if it's delayed.

I was the one with the aggressive dog. She was super sweet with us but didn't like strangers, especially after one day something got into the yard while she was out and attacked her. We tried everything, but we couldn't contain her. She could jump our fence, and she'd slip out of every collar and harness we put on her. If she couldn't slip the collar, she'd just chew through her (metal) lead and escape. We couldn't even contain her by keeping her inside at all times; she'd bolt out the front door whenever someone opened it. We ultimately had to put her down after she ran out the front door to attack two dogs across the street.

Neighbor has a very aggressive pitbull in my apartment complex. The dog is so aggressive the owner literally has to walk another direction with the dog to avoid me and other people. Walking by her apartment, the dog jumps at the window. It tried to attack both me and my husband. On top of it, there are certain breeds allowed where I live and a pitbull is not one of them. The office doesn't seem to want to do anything. It's only a matter of time before something happens.

Have you ever had to deal with dog owners and their aggressive dogs? If so, what did you do to stop this?

A couple years ago, the neighbors across the street got foreclosed on and let their dogs run loose. They got hungry, and of course started to get aggressive with the people on our street. I had to cross the street to get my kid off the bus, and had no choice but to bring my infant with me. At least once, I thought they were going to maul me to get to her. I started carrying pepper spray, and basically everyone called animal control daily. I saw them drive by and attempt to catch those dogs like 3x a day. Eventually, the owners showed back up and helped animal control catch them/surrendered them. I sincerely hope those dogs got a good meal and a new home. I think they were only aggressive out of desperation.

I'm also fairly sure that one day, my next door neighbor's aggressive dog will jump their fence and attack me. I still carry the pepper spray just in case.

Other than that, a lot of people let their dogs off-leash where I live. Sometimes (often), the dogs are not well trained and go around jumping on people and shit.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of dogs. I don't even like when they end up in my yard for any length of time.

What video game franchise would make for a good Telltale Games adaptation? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a new one.)

Vampire The Masquerade immediately comes to mind. It already puts more of a focus on the complex politics and relationships between the aforementioned vampires than the fighting, not to mention that this wouldn't be the first time they'd make a game about you investigating strange events in a secretive community of supernatural creatures

Seeing as Arnold Schwarzenegger "passed the torch" to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as being the biggest action movie star, which actor should Dwayne "pass the torch" to when a new era of action movies arrives?

I'm no expert, but I'd have to say either English (mugs other languages in dark alleys and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary, ergo wildly inconsistent rules) or Mandarin (literally thousands of characters in their script rather than an alphabet).

No answers yesterday. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Why do companies like to take down fan projects based on their works?

They're too jealous it weren't them who came up with those ideas and they can't get profit from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back