Other Random question of the day

Kinda, sorta, but not really. Quesadillas usually have more components then grilled cheese. I mean you can have like grilled cheese with some ham in there, but usually it's just two slices of bread and some melted cheese. Quesadillas can vary far more from just cheese to having the filling you'd expect to find in a burrito or fajita. To me, Quesdaillas are more akin to a sandwich then a grilled cheese sandwich in how much they can vary and with what you shove inside.

I think it is more the popularity of cheese quesadillas that give this illusion [And even then, most cheese quesadillas have chicken or some other protein in them].

EDIT: Disclaimer: I am not exactly deep into Spanish food cultures and prefer Tex-Mex, so take what I say on this with the a giant heaping of salt.
eh... the hispanic side of my family makes pretty plain and simple quesadillas most of the time. It's a quick snack. not a full blown meal. It's usually just two corn tortillas with cheese in it, but a lot of people go with the flour ones. There ARE lots of variations with chicken or beef and bell peppers, etc. etc. But that's some fancy shit. lol

Last edited:
A grilled cheese must only contain cheese and bread. Anything else is a melt, and thus not a grilled cheese. Periodt. Only a bare minimum quesadilla would qualify.

//end question

Random question of the day:

Why do taxis and buses exist in the Cars franchise if nobody is capable of riding them?
I think the bigger mystery of the Cars universe is why there's a car pope. That implies there's a car Catholic church and also a car Jesus. If there's a car Jesus then how did he die? By running out of fuel? Getting into an accident? What? I demand to know.

I think the bigger mystery of the Cars universe is why there's a car pope. That implies there's a car Catholic church and also a car Jesus. If there's a car Jesus then how did he die? By running out of fuel? Getting into an accident? What? I demand to know.
the roman cars hoisted him up an a shop lift and riveted him to the support bars by his control arms. lmao

I never owned it.
Only played Final Fantasy X and Persona 4 (as remakes) but that's probably some of the best PS2 games. No idea what the worst game could be.

I had one as a kid that I loved to bits! Probably due to nostalgia, I don't remember playing any particularly bad games. Every game I could think of ended up being a PS1 game!

Do you own a PS2? If so, what's the worst PS2 game you've ever played?
yes. I had all the playstations up to PS3. But the worst game I had for it was Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
My little brother got it for me for Christmas present one year because I actually like the old anime. But the game was terrible. Gives you fuck all for a tutorial and just kinda starts you off. You are just kinda thrust into a scenario with no direction and the level seems broken. I vaguely remember their being some other mode where you are some generic SWAT-looking soldier guy. But equally no direction as to what to do. It was just bad all around, and I remember being very disappointed with it. I think we traded it in for store credit at a gamestop or EB games or one of those places.

Yes. Bad Boys II Miami Takedown. I honestly don't know why they bothered except a cash grab. Dialogue is pure cringe. Awful visuals. Suck ass controls...just a general horrible piece of crap game that should be used for a door stop instead.

Main one I can remember is the Catwoman game that was a movie tie in for that Catwoman movie with Halle Berry that everyone hated. The game wasn't much better.

I think I have a playstation 2 in a box in the basement somewhere next to like my other old consoles [And I think my original xbox still works because it's a tank]. I never had many PS2 games, so hard to really say. I was an N64 then Xbox kid as far as consoles went.

I think Dragonball Z Sagas was the worse one I owned/played and even that wasn't horrible.

Should we feel sorry for notorious internet trolls when they get caught?
how does one become a notorious troll in the first place? I only see the them passingly in forums or comments. I didn't think anyone paid them enough attention so that they gained notoriety.

how does one become a notorious troll in the first place? I only see the them passingly in forums or comments. I didn't think anyone paid them enough attention so that they gained notoriety.
I have no idea, but I've seen a few videos where trolls have been paid so much attention that they've been tracked down and confronted by national television. And I'm not making that up.

Should we feel sorry for notorious internet trolls when they get caught?
I guess it depends on your definition of trolls? I've seen "trolling" used to describe behavior like what Ken M does or what GOPTeens does, just posting absurd/funny things online to get a reaction, and I've seen "trolling" used to describe sending people threats of death and sexual assault. It's very hard for me to feel bad when the latter group faces consequences!

I have no idea, but I've seen a few videos where trolls have been paid so much attention that they've been tracked down and confronted by national television. And I'm not making that up.
Oh yeah, there used to be one of those shows in my country a while back.

It was downright hilarious.

No, but I also don't care that they got tracked down in the first place.

Like if a troll got under your skin so much you spent time and resources tracking them down then... by default, they kinda won.

Paladins is widely considered to be a ripoff of Overwatch. It's fairly successful.

Fortnite surpassed PUBG
A lot of shooters post Doom such as Star Wars Dark Force are all just Doom Ripoffs
League of Legends [Kinda, sorta, it's a complex history] and Dota.
Saint's Row did well.
... There are a lot of ripoffs that did well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back