Other Random question of the day

You guys do realize that todays hasn't even been posted yet, right? But, to answer that question...I didn't want to be any character from any show. I, uhh...I wanted to be a dragon, or a dinorsaur. How stupid, right? I blew out my birthday candles and wished to be either of those, and it never came true, but I always kept trying...until I didn't. Until there were no more candles. No more cake.

You guys do realize that todays hasn't even been posted yet, right? But, to answer that question...I didn't want to be any character from any show. I, uhh...I wanted to be a dragon, or a dinorsaur. How stupid, right? I blew out my birthday candles and wished to be either of those, and it never came true, but I always kept trying...until I didn't. Until there were no more candles. No more cake.
Uhhhh, I hate to break it to you: It is today's question.

5 days and 4 nights. I had some chemically induced help in staying up, though. I finally decided to go to sleep on that last day because on the drive home from work my vision blacked out into a tunnel. I had a lot of fun partying in my 20s.

1.5 days with a few cans of Red Bull and 20 cups of coffee.
Was very sick after that and went to sleep immediately as soon as I was done with what I had to do on that day.

three days. i was playing videogames during summertime, and i didn't technically have a time i was supposed to go to sleep.
second longest was 2 days, because highschool hates my guts.

I'll be wondering which timeline it is and will I remember anything when it's rebooted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back