• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Random Fandom Rps! (always open!!!)

What's your canon pair for Tokyo Ghoul? I'm dying to do some TG based roleplays.

I'd like to do a Pokemon rp. Do you like Red/Green or Gold/Silver?

Or maybe Attack on Titan or a Free! rp?

Arlerted said:
What's your canon pair for Tokyo Ghoul? I'm dying to do some TG based roleplays.
Anything is fine, really. I am willing to do anything from Touka x Kaneki to Hide x Kaneki. As I said before, both MxM and MxF are perfectly welcome.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I'd like to do a Pokemon rp. Do you like Red/Green or Gold/Silver?
Or maybe Attack on Titan or a Free! rp?

[/QUOTE]
In Pokemon, I've only played Black/White, Black/White 2, X/Y, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. I'm not sure how well the others would work out, but I'm willing to try!

AoT and Free! are good too. :3

I'd love to do an Ouran MxM roleplay whether it's OCxOC or CanonxCanon or OCxCanon.

:) Whichever you like most! I'm alright with all three options.

If you don't mind~ we can discuss this over PM but can we do this RP via Thread?

Thanks, doll.

~ Error

Riverwitch119 said:
Great :) Send me a pm?
Ok!

ERR0R said:

I'd love to do an Ouran MxM roleplay whether it's OCxOC or CanonxCanon or OCxCanon.

:) Whichever you like most! I'm alright with all three options.

If you don't mind~ we can discuss this over PM but can we do this RP via Thread?

Thanks, doll.

~ Error

Yep! I'll make the pm to discuss details first.

Hey! I was wondering if you'd be up for a either a Naruto (Most preferably, Akatsuki, but I understand not everyone likes them), Hetalia, or Free! Iwatobi Swim Club roleplay with me~

KayWyn said:
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be up for a either a Naruto (Most preferably, Akatsuki, but I understand not everyone likes them), Hetalia, or Free! Iwatobi Swim Club roleplay with me~
Sure!

Sweet! If you could send my a PM (still got some time on me being a new member and all), we can see what we can do :3

Are you familier with Evangelion, (Neon Genesis, or the Rebuilds IDC)

if not ill choose bleach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back