• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Random Fandom Rps! (always open!!!)

pyrrhic victory

🍒レロレロレロ🍒
Haha. The title rhymes.

Hey! How's your day so far? Looking for a way to make your day 54765324 times better (okay maybe not that much but you get the idea?)? How about a roleplay?

I'm only doing fandoms for the time being, so here's a list:

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Kuroko no Basket

Tokyo Ghoul

Haikyuu

One Punch Man

I can play most of the characters from any of them, but I don't use oc's. However, I will rp with an oc, because the characters you people make are awesome! Of course, I also do canon x canon, because... why not lol

I can do MxF and MxM, playing either gender. I may or may not be able to do FxF due to major lack of experience. I'd be willing to try if you really want to though!

Reply/Pm/Contact me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, are you familiar with Death Note?

If not, that's fine. I would be interested in an Attack on Titan or Ouran Highschool Host Club role play.

Ahh, decisions decisions..

I'd kind of like to do some kind of Hetalia canon x oc roleplay to satisfy my inner fangirl. xD

Hi! I'm new so I can't PM you. :)

I'm looking for a partner for a canon!Germanyxfem!Denmark RP. I've just posted a thread. Mind checking it out? :D

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]Haha. The title rhymes.
Hey! How's your day so far? Mine's sloooow. And I'm bored.

So how about a roleplay?

I'm only doing fandoms for the time being, so here's a list:

Naruto

Bleach

Hetalia

Fullmetal Alchemist

Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin)

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Noragami

Kuroko no Basket

Tokyo Ghoul

Uta no Prince-sama

Pokemon

I can play most of the characters from any of them, but I don't usually use oc's. However, I will rp with an oc, because the characters you people make are awesome! Of course, I also do canon x canon, because... logic. :3

I can do MxF and MxM, playing either gender. I may or may not be able to do FxF due to major lack of experience. I'd be willing to try if you really want to though!

Reply/Pm/Contact me if you're interested!

[/QUOTE]
Naruto or bleach is cool

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]Awesome!

[/QUOTE]
:) so depending on what your in the mood for we can rp :) I just made my account today so I can't pm yet

AliceQuinn said:
:) so depending on what your in the mood for we can rp :) I just made my account today so I can't pm yet
Ok,I'll pm you and we can decide there.

Welcome to RPN, by the way!!! ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back