• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Random Fandom Rps! (always open!!!)

If you're still open, I'd be interested in an FMA rp

TVict101 said:
I would like to roleplay Free! with you thats if you want to
I would love to, but I'm going overseas for a couple of weeks so I'll be busy. Can I contact you when I'm back?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]If you're still open, I'd be interested in an FMA rp

[/QUOTE]
^^ Same to you, if you'd wait for me. ^w^

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]I would love to, but I'm going overseas for a couple of weeks so I'll be busy. Can I contact you when I'm back?

^^ Same to you, if you'd wait for me. ^w^

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I hope you have a good time and don't forget~!

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]^^ Same to you, if you'd wait for me. ^w^

[/QUOTE]
Sure just message me when you get back :)

Hey, are you still doing this?... If you are then I can do all of these: Attack on Titan, Host Club, Noragami, Uta no Prince -sama, Pokémon but, I usually do OC's since I think ruining the original anime plot makes me sad, so if your still interested you can pick which one you want to do I don't mind

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Hey, are you still doing this?... If you are then I can do all of these: Attack on Titan, Host Club, Noragami, Uta no Prince -sama, Pokémon but, I usually do OC's since I think ruining the original anime plot makes me sad, so if your still interested you can pick which one you want to do I don't mind

[/QUOTE]
I would live to do any of those! :3

However, I'm going overseas for 3 weeks and I won't be able to reply. Would you allow me to message you when I get back?

KuaWolf said:
Are you familier with Evangelion, (Neon Genesis, or the Rebuilds IDC)
if not ill choose bleach.
I'm not OP, but I would love to do a Neon Genesis Evangelion rp, are you still open?

Hi, I'm not sure if you are still open for this, but would you be willing to rp Free! with MakoHaru if I rped Haru? Sorry if this is a bother. Thank you for your time.

CassieDoughGirl said:
Hi, I'm not sure if you are still open for this, but would you be willing to rp Free! with MakoHaru if I rped Haru? Sorry if this is a bother. Thank you for your time.
Of course! You're not a bother at all! Lovely ship, let's do it!

I'm totally looking for a Naruto roleplay!!

preferably Sasuke x OC

But whatever is cool with you
:D

[QUOTE="Cassie Ward]Of course! You're not a bother at all! Lovely ship, let's do it!

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I sent you a pm by the way :D

Hello hello! I would like to do a Naruto or Haikyuu (urgent need coz it seems like nobody else here seems to know what this God-given gift is) rp with you :)

Tetragon said:
Hello hello! I would like to do a Naruto or Haikyuu (urgent need coz it seems like nobody else here seems to know what this God-given gift is) rp with you :)
omg I can relate *cries* please pm me

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]One Punch Man MxF

[/QUOTE]
nice, would you like to set up a pm :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a m/f canon/OC of Haikyuu and/or One Punch Man, so feel free to PM me if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back