• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ranch group rolepay?

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing like.. a ranch type thing with horses and stuff?

Id like to hear more!
I don't actually have anything concrete, I'm not the best at actually world building alone lol but I had this idea for like, maybe like an equestrian stable type of thing. Maybe players could have a personand their horse, or play a horse or just a person. There could be horse auctions and events and xp for training or something.

That sounds awesome, anyone else into it yet?
No, not really. I kinda posted this on a whim to see if anyone else wanted a horsey roleplay. I would love to work on this idea with some people and actualize it and make it a thing. I love horses lol

Me too! I think it would be awesome to have some people play horses and others play humans and to pair them up!

Me too! I think it would be awesome to have some people play horses and others play humans and to pair them up!
Yea, and give the option for others to play both for themselves if they're uncomfy with the idea lol. Would you maybe be willing to spend a little time planning this? I'd totally understand if you'd just be interested in this as a potential player tho!

Hey I'm not sure if yall are still working on this idea, but I'm definitely interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back