• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Raising wolves-- interest check

hey this seems cool and i'm interested! i'm also new to the website in general- are you going to want us to fill out character sheets?

Def guna watch this one. Would be so on board to rp out some gritty fun werewolf/human war.

Okay, but if you want to join make sure that you do before all the spots get filled up.... Even though I'm open to making more

hey this seems cool and i'm interested! i'm also new to the website in general- are you going to want us to fill out character sheets?

Yeah, I will make a thread for character sheets, right now I'm just trying to get people interested..... Please let me know what role you would like... (The third alpha might be taken) I can make more packs if we need them, although we do have to get people to fill those packs....

I'm interested! Also have a werewolf fellow I could use in this rp

That's perfect, what role would you like? Just a pack member?

Just a pack member, maybe looking towards making his own pack in teh future but he's gotta get some guts and confidence before he ever considers. He can enthrall people, but usually does it unintentionally if that is acceptable?

currently i was thinking up something for a werewolf hunter but if the history i was thinking about doesn't work i'll go for a pack member

Ill join up with a werewolf! If no one else is opposing, I wouldn't mind sniping up the Alpha slot for the third pack. Otherwise just a pack member works :3

I'm tempted to play a hunter, if more people are interested in taking that route. Don't want my girl to go solo against these mean werewolves.

Otherwise, I'm open to playing a packmember/alpha.

Or I could just play both. We'll see.

I'm tempted to play a hunter, if more people are interested in taking that route. Don't want my girl to go solo against these mean werewolves.

Otherwise, I'm open to playing a packmember/alpha.

Or I could just play both. We'll see.
I'll probably make a hunter down the line to act as an antagonist at some point.

So far my plan for mine would be this down to earth hunter, fairly new to the guild , bit naive on the side with principles strictly black and white. At some point probably her morals would get tested, depends on how the story will go for her and the relationships she'd develop with the characters along the way. That's the idea so far nothing final. I might come up with something else for the werewolf character.

That sounds fine! My hunter would definitely be an older one, maybe even the leader. He'd be completely blinded in his quest to kill werewolves, using his faith as a justification for it. Though really it's a way to vent his insecurities about himself. Think Judge Frolo frommthe Hunchback of Notre Dame, but a monster hunter.

Im definitely interested in joining this one! I've never done a werewolf rp, but I've done plenty of wolf rps so I don't think its much different. I'm excited for this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back