• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Raising wolves-- interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
98058b756ce7db8ae14cb4f3dc80544c (1).jpg

The lore
Werewolves used to be very prominent, especially in America and central Europe. They even had a culture of their own, with their capital in Europe being somewhere in Europe. They mostly kept to themselves, knowing that humanity could easily overwhelm them in a straight fight. They succeeded in this for centuries, up until the 18th and 19th centuries. The expansion and industrialization of the world nearly wiped out the werewolves, and much of their culture was lost. Most moved to America, primarily to the Native American reservations, where there were many other lycans. The family dynamic of a typical werewolf family is very tight knit, and somewhat unorthodox. Werewolves do not have "friends." They instead have members of the pack. To be in the pack is to be family, no matter their background or if they're even a werewolf. Alphas can be from either sex, and are elected by the pack. They primarily keep everyone together, and try to make sure no one starts anything or reveals their existence to humanity. (Lore credit goes to Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford )

The idea
basically humans and werewolves have been fighting for quite some time, but what happens when forbidden love happened between werewolves and humans? This is a darker romance, slice of life, drama, action and adventure. There are roles for people who want to be human and there are roles for those who want to be werewolves.

Rules
one... I require at least a paragraph each response, having at least five or so lines in it. I can be merciful, but I will definitely not take anyone liners!
Two.... Being nice, if you are not nice or kind to others, I will not tolerate that.
Three... Crimson Rose Crimson Rose and Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford are my co-GMs if they say no to something, their word is as good as mine.
Four... Please have discord, it makes it much easier to chat. Take note, I run a pretty decent size discord as I use it for all my role-plays. Although it is really well organized.
five... Have fun!

The roles
Pack one (each one decides a pack name)

Alpha-- male-- Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
alpha's human wife -- Reiia silver Reiia silver
pack member-- Saffern Saffern
pack member-- B Bastion Royal
pack member-- open
pack member-- open

Pack two
Alpha-- female-- Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
Alpha's wife -- maybe Reiia silver Reiia silver
pack member-- ReturnOfTheMack ReturnOfTheMack
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member-- open

Pack three
Alpha-- either gender-- StormWolf StormWolf
alpha's human significant other-- open
pack member – – Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
pack member-- open
pack member-- open
pack member -- open

Werewolf hunters
one -- PhantomSamurai PhantomSamurai
two-- Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
three -- open
four-- open

--Other characters--

Last edited:
Yay! Also, a mistake I made with the lore. The original werewolf capital in Europe was Germany, not Europe. Not a big deal, just didn't want to seem like a doofus.

A question about the werewolves: when they shapeshift, are they Wolf (True Blood, Patricia Briggs books), the Wolf-Man (the film, Teen Wolf), or the Wolf-Monster (Van Helsing, Werewolf: The Apocalypse)? Or would this perhaps be something subjective to the phase of the moon?

And I suppose I could take a crack at the Pack 3 Alpha.

Last edited:
Hey, werewolves will always at least get me to look!

If player input matters, I'm always partial to the wolf-monster, but can ultimately run with any of them.

I'm open to anything as well, though I've always liked the idea of there being a mixture of all three. There's the human form with wolf-like characteristics, claws, fangs, fur, etc., the wolf form, which is, well, a wolf, and a hybrid form that mixes the two, but causes the werewolf to slowly go feral.

I actually love to include references to it, like werewolves making little jabs at one another about how all the men never wear shirts, and how they're suprised the humans didn't fall for a sparkly vampire.

I would think shirtlessness is popular, seeing as they have to constantly turn into animals. Also, I'm thinking we're going with my idea. I don't want to say 100%, as I want to get Crimson Rose Crimson Rose 's opinion first.

Kilts are obviously the answer.

More on topic: is lycanthropy transmitted by bite/scratch/blood/other bodily fluids, or are they born? Both? If so, are "born lycanthropes" and "purebred lycanthropes" treated differently than those Turned?

Good question. It's most definitely passed on by genetics, and if we're going by traditional rules, then yes, it can be transmitted by scratches and/bodily fluids. Though I'd imagine turned werewolves have a harder time, as their bodies rapidly change to accommodate for the curse, where born werewolves are, well, born like it.

And those born into it are also raised in that culture, which is a large part of werewolf society, I imagine.
Perhaps those Turned have a notably harder time passing it on, but the Beast is quieter, diluted, therefore easier to control? Maybe that in turn makes them less susceptible to silver? In short, Turning could be a way to briefly swell the population, but not for the long term?

And those born into it are also raised in that culture, which is a large part of werewolf society, I imagine.
Perhaps those Turned have a notably harder time passing it on, but the Beast is quieter, diluted, therefore easier to control? Maybe that in turn makes them less susceptible to silver? In short, Turning could be a way to briefly swell the population, but not for the long term?
That's a great idea, actually! Kind of like how half-vampires are often less susceptible to silver and the like, but weaker overall. I imagine Turned are somewhat treated like garbage, and often aren't allowed to breed with other werewolves, lest they pollute the gene pool.

If they could even pass it along. Maybe providing a "carrier generation" at best, with the occasional lucky one spawing a true-bred lycanthrope in their time? But yeah, more expendable in the eyes of the true-bred, maybe?

Definitely. They were often used as foot soldiers back in the day, before the tribes were nearly wiped out. I'm thinking of calling that event either the Harrowing, or the Long Hunt. Not sure which.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back