• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

u k i y o

딸기
[class=bkgd] --light-color: #ffffff; --accent-color: #aaaaaa; --dark-color: #000000; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 350px; height: 250px; background: url(https://d1lfunetf0rx3e.cloudfront.net/production%2F1563597973586-plsvoow9cta-e656e2c5a8e5104ac3953a055d8a561c); filter: grayscale(20%); background-size: 100%; border: 8px solid var(--light-color); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 35%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 35px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent-color); font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=titleback] position: absolute; top: 37%; width: 100%; height: 20%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; border-top: 2px solid var(--light-color); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--light-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; text-align: left; top: 3%; left: 5%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 20px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; top: 10%; width: 100%; height: 65%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; padding-top: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 84%; height: 90%; overflow: auto; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 60px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; width: 15px; height: 8.5px; background-color: var(--light-color); top: 90%; border-radius: 10%; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=tabback] position: absolute; top: 87%; width: 100%; height: 8.5%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class="titleback tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]Ragnarok.[/div] [div class=tabback][/div] [div class=tab style="left: 130px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 150px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 170px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 190px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 210px;"]
[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=text] In old Norse Mythology, there was a great battle between the giants and the gods, leading to the death of the latter and the end of the world as it was known. Although this ending of the world and the gods humans so ferventely worshipped had many names, it was most widely known as Ragnarok— The Twilight of the gods.

Odin, Thor, Heimdall, Freyr, and Sif all perished, leaving not a strand of hair behind. The tree of Yggdrasil— also known as the tree of life— saves the lives of two humans, so that they may repopulate the earth and start over in this new world without their gods. With said gods gone, the giants (what little remain of them) remain on earth, ruling over the humans in secrecy so as to not allow the others to know of their existence, and those like them. The humans prosper, rebuilding the earth into the one depicted in history textbooks.

Things continue like this for centuries, with the giants gradually growing in power, albeit remaining small in numbers. Now, in the year 2020, the gods have somehow come back. They always did have a knack for failing to stay down...
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text] [/div][/div][div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text] There's something happening in the small town of Briarwood. With it's thick forest that gives it a seclusion like no other, its no wonder that almost no one has heard of it. The town, ruled by the giants (namely, Surtr, Fenrir, Jörmungandr, and Logi) is corrupt. Too much is being swept under the rug, and not enough is talked about. Take the water for example, most everyone that is a native to the town knows that it's polluted. They know not to drink from the tap water, only to drink from bottles which have the purified form of it, and no one does anything about the animals dying from it.

The jötnar (giants) control everything. The police, lawyers, factory workers, even the local school principle is under the thumbs of these people. It's in this town that the old Norse gods re-emerge. Some of them grew up in the nowhere town, whilst others are only just moving in, having been pulled by something strange surrounding the mysterious place. Century old secrets are uncovered as the gods come together, and the jötnar may find their little thrones overturned.

There's another great battle forming, and this time, the giants might not be so lucky.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=text] In case it wasn't clearly stated earlier— this rp will be one dealing with Norse Mythology. Our characters will be the gods themselves, reincarnated into human bodies (not their children, as often as it is in Greek mythology). Our characters will be going up against the jötnar, the giants who rule the town and control everything going on in it. The giants were the winners of Ragnarok, and although only a few of them survived, they were the strongest.

This rp will be heavily character centered, and although there are specific plot points and places I want this rp to go, I want the characters to pave their way (with some minor pushing and pulling behind the strings).

My co-gm is q r o w q r o w and they will be the one to take over if I'm ever not around.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text] [/div][/div]
[div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text] Rule 1:
  • If you are unable to keep up with the rp or simply want to leave, that's fine. Just please inform myself or q r o w q r o w , so that we are able to incorporate it into the rp. If you would like, you can even just write yourself out.
Rule 2:
  • No one-liners. Each reply doesn't have to be a novella length, but this is a casual rp, so a paragraph (5 sentences) per post is required.
Rule 3:
  • Drama is more than encouraged in the rp, but please keep it there. If you are having trouble with another user, take it to myself of q r o w q r o w , so that we are able to handle the matter civilly.
Rule 4:
  • Having more than one character is perfectly fine! Just make sure that you can keep up with all of them. Although, I will say there's a 3 character max, more for my sake than anything.
Rule 5:
  • No godmodding or killing other's characters without their consent. I really don't think I have to put this one, but just in case.
Rule 6:
  • There will be a discord link later on when interest has been expressed. Please join if you are able to.
Rule 7:
  • Please post at least 3 times a week. I understand life can be crazy, but please try to remain active (I'm sure you already know who to inform if you're unable to so I'm not gonna bother to put it again).
Rule 8:
  • If you have any questions, feel free to tag myself or my co-gm.
[/div][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"]introduction.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"]plot.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"]extra.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"]rules.[/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
-floats in- Two questions!
-Will there also be an on-site OOC?
(I do not use Discord ^^")
-Can I express interest for reserves now? :3

Sweet! In that case I'd love to reserve Loki and Hel, and is it possible to play a Valkyrie? ouo I just love 'em! ;P
It's not really first come, first serve. Anyone is allowed to apply to be any god and/or goddess, and the most fitting or appealing one will be chosen if more than one person applies for the same role. Playing as Valkyrie, as of right now, doesn't fit the plot and therefore we have decided to not allow it.

Also to note; while Loki is technically a giant or is considered a giant in the mythology, we will be allowing him as a god as that's what he is more well known as.

Also to note; while Loki is technically a giant or is considered a giant in the mythology, we will be allowing him as a god as that's what he is more well known as.

What about his three iconic spawn?

Sleipnir, Fenrir, and Jörmungandr are giants as well ^^

I was thinking more of Hel instead of Sleipnir for the iconic trio- wait, part of Odin's arsenal of combat animals is on the opposing side? What about his other beasts like Huginn, Muninn and those wolves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back