• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings quick search ~ (o p e n)

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)

• vanitas or shasha | 20 | PST | she/they | 300 to 1000+ word replies | I do mxm, mxf and fxf aswell as nb | no gender preference | rp over pms or discord | ooc REQUIRED
    • prefer rping with people over 15+

Now to the nitty gritty

I'm looking for quite a few rps actually UHHH, italic character is who I want to play, parenthesis are characters I have experience with although I can adapt easily to any character. WARNING most of these are canon X oc oops

bungou stray dogs - oda / dazai / nikolai / atsushi x oc {im absolute trash and would love a polyamorous relationship between dazai, atsushi and my oc oops} | dazatsu | dazai x atsushi x akutagawa (chuuya)
      boku no/my hero academia - hawks / dabi x oc | bakudeku | hotwings and I want it to be e d g y
      demon slayer - giyuu X oc
    • Haikyuu - Kuroo x oc (Nishinoya, Hinata) | kagehina

Original plot and somewhat original plot

band mates reunited - axf (a stands for anyone) with possible mxm second pairing - Character B is a musical prodigy, her career was set since childhood, being well over proficient in over a dozen instruments until she obtained a chronic and debilitating injury, limiting her ability to play. She ends up giving up playing music all together. Character A is in a rock band, they play guitar. Character A is a long time friend and ex band mate of Character B. Character A is tasked with training a newcomer into their band (this can be character C, I this can totally become a 4 people thing or we can double up, kind of want the second paring to be mxm ~) Character A calls upon Character B after a long time of not talking to lend them a hand Yada Yada, I wonder what will happen next.

an rp based off of Touken Ranbu's premise. swords who turn into hot men? Y e s. Also kind of want to mix it in with like, they can switch between being sword and men so they can be wielded by like a "master" (slightly Noragami inspired OOP) no plot planned but that can be worked out between my partner and i

• down to double up for any of these . Down to do AUs for these as well <3 (im weak for soulmate aus)
if interested, post down below or dm me and we can go from there~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back