• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

77278f6cae2231953cc5151af7a0bbc5-png.444625

Lust Jr.
Tags: CapRock CapRock

Jr just yawned as he glanced warily around him. He really didn't like being out in the open like this
The other male just smiled. "Ah well I have a bit of my own agenda." he says, "I'd consider mine to be quite enjoyable as well." he adds. Of course his agenda was part of the plan, but he still had other plans regardless. He shoved his hands in his grey sweater pockets, smiling still, "And of course I'm eager. I've been, planning, studying and waiting for this plan to come for a long time now." He adds, a long time being about a week, but it felt long to him. How much longer do I have to wait? "If we are forced to wait any longer, I might just have to take a nap." He sighs, amused.

1556545797655-png.569415

???????????????

Nainika Varma (Defense!)

Location: tunnels | Interacting with: defense team ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Jet Jet CapRock CapRock )

Nainika Varma was a new student from England. She had been attending a hero school there, but chose to move with her family to America. She found family more important than her school. Nainika could live a few months without seeing her close friends, not her family. Nainika's family was super tight-knit.

Today was her first day, and it happened to land on the day of an important exam. She had the choice of sitting it out since it was her first day, but Nainika was roaring to go! She didn't want to be left out! After her quick tour and changing into a black normal jumpsuit, Nik was sent to the building. Nik found it odd that no one would take her there, as well as how quiet the place was. Weren't there supposed to be guards? Perhaps today was a special day since most of the students were in the building? But still, how odd. She was definitely going to talk to someone about it, or at least ask them.

She was put on the defense team and was pointed to the direction to where the team was meeting. Thanking the person, Nainika made her way towards her team. She tapped the shoulder of the first person she saw. "Excuse me?" she spoke with her velvety voice. "Is this where the defense team is meeting?" Nainika looked up at the boy that was barely taller than her 5'10 stature. Before he could answer, an alarm rang: the test had begun.

"I'm Nainika, you can call me Nik if you'd like," she yelled over the annoying noise and glanced at her teammates. "Is there a plan? Who has the drives? My quirk allows me to make portals. As long as I can see it clearly, I can make a portal."
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
John Osterman

John was ready for the fight! He'd been ready since the day he was born. This was nothing, just an exercise! It wasn't real anyway, why would this make him anxious? He was the man of steel, this wouldn't faze him at all! He was prepared.....

Or so he wished.

He wasn't ready for the fight and he was definitely anxious. There were so many reasons to be. What if he failed his teammates? His suggestion put him in a position to perform, what if he failed? Plus people could end up hurt, himself not withstanding, and what if he injured someone? How his heart would drop! It was all so heady, so risky. QHH was a crazy place. John could only hope for the best as he hesitantly entered the big tunnel beside the others.

Breaking the silence, a fellow defender named Nainika mentions her quirk. Portal building, an interesting ability! John could see a good use for it already.

"Hey! I think that's a cool quirk!" starts John, her contrasting look jumping through John's artifical eyes. She looked vibrant, the embodiment of some cool summer aesthetic with her olive skin and bright hair. It struck him as funny, all the girls at QHH were super attractive. What gave? But this wasn't the time for such thoughts, it was time to focus. It was game time.

"Maybe you could set one in case someone gets hurt, we can bring them back to the base you know?" asks John, voice unsure, wavering with intillectual insecurity. Who was he to suggest someone else's strategy?

Turning eyes from girl to tunnel, John switches to thermal. It wasn't dark enough to require it, but thermal vision would reveal attackers in the distance before its standard counterpart. Even if the difference was a second or two, it was worth it; victory is found in the margins after all.

lost city lost city

Last edited:

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Karcen Karcen 's Katja

B was so distracted by all the sudden and colorful last minute additions that he didn't even notice the timer counting down until the alarms soared and the lights flashed. The scare was enough to make him flinch and jump a bit; he glanced around for a moment to check if anyone saw it, then turned to the entrance and stared at it with a serious expression.

After several seconds of intense silence, a soft whirring noise caught B's attention. He carefully stepped into the right tunnel until he saw Katja, all on her lonesome, leading the attack team's charge. It felt like an obvious trap, but the student kept his ground as well as a look that meant business, his hands dug into his pockets to hide their sweating.

"That's enough." B said. "Take another step and-" He choked on his words as soon as he realized what he said, glancing nervously at her wheelchair every couple seconds. "I mean, uh, damn it…" He stumbled, averting his eyes for a moment while he rubbed his nape before he could look back at Katja and form a proper sentence: "You don't have a flash drive, do you? Back off and I won't attack you."

Alita 2.png
Alita Lawrence
mentioning: lost city lost city 's Nik

Alita, on the other hand, was nothing but excited when she was caught by surprise by the noises and the alarms. She nodded to Eiji happily, seeming excited of the idea of checking the inside of the talking armor boy, and then turned her attention to the dead last attendant, a beautiful girl who showed up just as the test started. Her quirk seemed like an absolute blast to have, she couldn’t wait to see what it was like to go through a portal. It was a real shame that she had to stand back and watch unless something went wrong with the plan…
…Unless if she didn’t.
Alita sprang up as she was overtaken by an idea, putting her finger up with a surprised expression. She walked up to Nainika and said:

“This is defense, yes! I’m Alita Lawrence, nice to meet you Nik. You can call me…” She stopped for a moment, eyes glancing right as she tried to remember a word. “Gostosa! Yes, that. We have a super duper amazing plan, but saying it out loud makes it less likely to work, you know. And speaking of plans…” Alita leaned in with a prankish look and whispered into Nik’s ears, then stepped back and stared at her excitedly. “So… Think that could work?”

Lily face.png
Greed Jr.
Interacting with: Kimona Kimona 's ???

“Fine then, keep your secrets.” Lily replied to the figure, seeming annoyed for being left out and being denied of her loot. It lasted but a second, however, as she quickly returned to skipping and held out a hand on her ear and said: “Is everything set over there? I’m on my way!” and then she skipped her way into the building.

Padlock and Skeleton Key.jpg
Padlock and Skeleton Key
Interacting with: NPCs

Standing near a corner inside the building’s many corridors, two man in suits with bleached hair were hearing out Lily’s voice through their communicators, yet they seemed focused on something else. A security guard left running the security safe room and made their way running to the intersection they were hiding behind; one of the brothers put out an elbow and hit him by surprise right in the middle of the forehead, knocking him down immediately. The other brother rand to the wall and placed his palm on it; the hinges, lock and gaps all fused together, turning the entire frame into one smooth steel slab. The other brother held out his communicator and added:
“Of course it is, who do you think we are? They won’t even know what hit them until it’s too late. Meet you at the elevator.”

Katja was a little surprised that there was just one other people in the tunnel with her, well that was good she could get used to fighting one on one instead of trying to take on a team , though she would rather have a team with her. Katja was a little unsure what the guy did, but he struck her as nervous and scared almost even after finding out he would be facing a cripple. She had expected whoever faced her to be confidant because of her leg related issues, but well he seemed to be giving her pity, though he did prove her idea that no one would think she had the drives. She could easily try to play it off back off till she had others with her, but really they were heroes in training and giving her a pity option was kind of annoying.

" Oh but i do have a drive it is here" She said pointing to the cement cat" But well you won't be getting it you see , you are alone and i am not it is 401 against one" She explained as the 4 humanoid figures following her broke down into nearly 400 legged orbs that rapidly skittered at B " Now you can give up or be fitted for cement restraints?" Katja said with a rather sweet smile on her face, this was enjoyable.

CapRock CapRock

Suimma.pngSukoshi Oyogu
Interactions:

CapRock CapRock (B) Karcen Karcen (Katja)
Tunnel B

Sukoshi winced a bit as the alarm sounded, signaling the start of the test. Something he had completely forgotten to do was stretch before the test began. He could've done it while they were all talking strategy, but he had been so lost in his thoughts that it hadn't crossed his mind to do that. Sukoshi took the time to do that now as B started making his way down Tunnel B.

Heh. B. Tunnel B. Ironic. Sukoshi wondered if he had done that on purpose or if he'd just happened to choose that tunnel.

Tunnel B seemed like a safe bet for Sukoshi. While it was possible that the tunnel could get a little crowded what with there being only two narrow walkways on either side of the tracks, Sukoshi knew it wouldn't be a problem for him. What made it more enticing was that some girl in a wheelchair from Offense was announcing to the world that she had a drive as she made a whole bunch of little balls with legs. Sukoshi smirked and shook his body from head to toe as he finished with his stretching, snapping a pair of swimming goggles onto his face.

He took a brief running start towards Tunnel B before hopping into the air and diving into the ground like he would at a swimming pool. Sukoshi quickly sunk underground using his Quirk and began swimming downward a bit before going forward. Hopefully, that guy up there or someone else could keep her busy or knock her out before he got to her, because then it would just be a matter of surfacing, swiping the drive and diving back underground.

Higashikata.Jobin.full.2496046.jpgXennon
Interactions:
Jet Jet (Annie)
Tunnel A

Xennon was astonished to find that barely anyone had paid attention to his grand introduction. He stood there for a moment looking puzzled, his hand covering his mouth as he looked upwards at the ceiling. Just as he looked like he was about to say something, the alarm had gone off to let them know the test had begun. "Ah, yes, perfect! The time has finally come for us to claim our victory!" he said kind of awkwardly.

Xennon turned around to face the tunnels and get one last good look at them. To him, it seemed it like Tunnel A, the collapsed tunnel would work best for him. There would be a lot of rubble and other sorts of debris that his 'alien powers' could pick up.

"Come, Earthlings! To victory and an A+ on our grading papers!" Xennon entered Tunnel A, activating his power and throwing as many rocks and small chunks of concrete that he could find along the way, letting his orbital field pick them up midair. Soon enough, he'd have a passable amount of debris floating slowly around him, not quite the ring of Saturn yet, but he could always pick up more debris along the way. Xennon continued to make his way through the maze, stopping to pick up more debris every now and then. He really seemed more focused on finding things to throw into his field then he was on looking for people from Defense.

Last edited:
Jackson Hemby
58410233_1164484413718774_8911985194520682932_n.jpg

CapRock CapRock

Jackson simply waited patiently as he observed the sins do their work. He was in the dark about what was mostly happening given the situation, but he still had his own orders personally given to him by Lust. To stand back and wait which was a little more boring than what he was used to being assigned. He had sighed a little bit as he looked at his watched seeing that he would be missing his little sister's violin recital. He was aware Lust would have given him the day off if he had mentioned this, but the payment was too good, and he tried not to miss too many important missions despite his outside family life. He served as the bodyguard of Lust and her little junior sin, and if the sins were gathering altogether at this point it must have been important. He slowly approached Lust as he stood by her side awaiting further orders involving his duties during this mission. He would probably serve as her guard, but at this point anything could surprise him with the task she usually hands out to him. "So what will you have me do?" Jackson asked as he pulled up his mask a little bit to where only his mouth was showing. Lighting up a cigarette as he awaited her response. "You usually don't contact me unless it's something important. So this standing around while you guys do the work is a little bit, how would you say, unusual." Jackson took a deep drag of his cigarette after his spoke inhaling it a bit longer than usual before eventually blowing it out.

Justin Morgan
b47ddb1e-2eea-445b-a683-532636df9c46-jpeg.566906

L3n L3n
OPEN FOR BATTLE

Justin had nearly fallen over again once he felt Hebi latch onto his other arm. Unlike Clueless, Hebi didn't posses a certain chest size that would have Justin's arm stuck in the same way Clueless had. Still nevertheless Justin couldn't even move at this point especially when Clueless decided that fondling Justin's hand was the best of course of action. He could practically feel his hand growing sweatier at the minute and the shaking from his embarrassment didn't make it any better. The moment she interlaced her fingers with his he practically felt his heart stop as he just stared at her unable to speak clearly. "I-uh." Justin said as he looked back at Hebi who seemed to have been wanting his attention as well. Justin often had dreams of being popular around the ladies, and it was turning out that his dream was becoming a nightmare. What was he suppose to do? What was he suppose to say? Why were women so complicated? His heart had seemed jolted back once the buzzer for the test began sounded it's alarm. Justin breathed a sigh of relief as perhaps this could be his excuse to free himself. "Uh..hey as much as I would love to continue this we sort of uh- have a test to do. So I- uh gotta run!" Justin said forming an excuse as he quickly pulled his arms away and began taking off towards one of the tunnels not necessarily paying attention to what exactly tunnel he was running off to. He could still feel a bit of shakiness in his hands and still rapid beating of his heart. Another minute of that and would have probably exploded. Curse girls and their wicked ways of making a young adolescent boy nearly pop in the middle of the public. Well...in front of the other students at least.

Asher Channing
296291b9-6be1-4276-b757-b1388eb2ad59-jpeg.566907

L3n L3n
OPEN FOR BATTLE

Asher raised an eyebrow once the pink male had put a certain emphasis on the word doing for some particularly odd reason. It was weird but Asher decided that questions about the boy's speech should be saved for later. Asher began to explain the strategy their team had come up with so far. Giving details about teams and how he would be supplying his teammates with the ability to move around faster with his quirk to make people lighter. He discussed a few other things that their team had been discussing until he had heard the alarm sound off. He had crossed his arms and his head tilted slightly when some of his fellow teammates had decided to rush into battle. He would have at least thought they would have traveled in groups, but he guessed some of them were anticipating this a bit too much and charging into battle was the only thing on their mind. "Huh. A few of us seemed to have already taken off. Might as well make myself useful as well." Asher said reaching for the shield that laid across his back. Despite it's weight of three hundred pounds now his quirk was making the heavy object practically weightless. Like he did with Jia he was going to need to use his quirk to make the others weightless as well to allow them to move around faster. Despite his own temptation to charged out into the battle and while his teammates were seemingly still coming up with ideas to plan out he decided to walk down one of the tunnels and allow the enemy team to waste energy coming towards him. He cracked his neck a little bit as he continued his way down the tunnel spinning the currently weightless shield in his hand as he awaited for someone to approach him. It had been a while since Asher had been in a fight, ever since he decided to turn his life around his outburst and constant drive to hit someone had slowly decreased over time, but sadly he still wasn't fully in control of his anger. Hopefully a little bit of sparring could somehow help him improve it further.​

Last edited:
Finn Mackay (Offense)
"Guys? Wait up!" Rather than pay attention to his idea of taking a cautious approach people began heading off in various directions, seeing the weird sci-fi kid picking random debris up with his quirk Finn called out to him. "Hold on a second!" Rushing over he grabbed a handful of quills and tossed them into the swirling disc. "Be careful with those alright?" Without waiting for an answer he turned away from the collapsed tunnel and followed Katja down the middle in the hope that a clearer tunnel would give him more opportunities to use his crossbow.

Hearing voices Finn's ears twitched and ducking down he crept forward trying to get a look at what was happening before rushing in, hiding behind a pillar he looked out and saw the two boys facing down Katja and heard her point out the drive she had on her. "Why would you even do something like that?" He said under his breath in dismay while watching one of their opponents sink through the ground, unable to track what he could see Finn took aim at the remaining defender ready to put a shot somewhere non-essential if necessary while keeping his ears open for the one underground.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Karcen Karcen CapRock CapRock

nc_XJKkLuXXxpg6pKjMicFZVwlt2WjhhCwaJ6mdByJoksrcfIDjqJ9MbSxTBhLkoRiZLDBf7RNRodOtJebXzRYT-7vy6ltWV3QAmBFeqlBhmMSiRIYByLgZKr3wToF743HdJP85M

HEBI MOTO - INTERACTED: Mistahh Mistahh (Justin) - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Offense - Tunnel C
Hebi was looking up at Justin patiently for him to finish talking, and she lightly smiled when he turned his head over to her. She looked overhead when she heard the buzzer go off as she unslinked her arms around his. She placed a hand over her stomach where the drive was located in. Was she nervous? Not really. Defense wouldn’t think to swallow the key. She wondered if they were doing their plans, or if they were just going to run head first. Well it was looking more and more like the second option as more and more people ran off. Was she supposed to have people protecting her?

She blinked with surprise when Justin sped off without her so she decided to follow after him. He was one of the few people on her team that she trusted to help her besides Katja, but Katja most of been one of the people to run ahead. Hebi kept a blank face as she entered the tunnel to keep herself from giving any hints that she should be suspicious. She kept tensing and relaxing her scales to keep herself alert. She’d be ready for a battle.

ST9GbqJ.jpg

CAMERON WILLIAMS - INTERACTED: open pls - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Defense - Tunnel A
Cam jumped a little at the sound of the buzzer and he heard multiple pairs of feet moving. What tunnel should he guard? Where was he going? All of these were good questions. Letting out a sigh he tapped his cane on the ground to get a sense of the layout around him with echolocation. He found a tunnel entrance so he started to walk down that path. He was listening closely to hear if he had any enemies approaching. He walked a few steps more so he was a good half way in before he took his hand and drew a line on the floor going sideways to cut off the rest of the tunnel. He placed his hands together and used his quirk. Slowly a brightly glowing wall formed out of light. The wall looked like glowing yellow glass, and since it was made out of artificial light it would zap others if they touched it. All Cam had to do was patiently stand in wait for a foe.

ODYDmhC.jpg

Glee - INTERACTED: lost city lost city (Rhea) - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Offense
Glee listened as she answered all of his questions he had asked her. “Meats so good!”Glee agreed with appreciation. He nodded along as she talked about soda gas. Soda definitely made him feel bloated and sometimes it even twisted his stomach so he felt sick but the taste of root beer was too strong to say not to man. “It’s definitely my pleasure!”he commented when she said it was nice to meet her. She seemed to have equal energy as he did which made him even more excited to talk and bounce off the walls.

Glee laughed when Rhea took his arm and smelled it. He didn’t mind the weird action, but it did tickle his arm a bit. He wanted to open his mouth and talk at length again with his never ending questions and funny comments before deciding against it when he saw how relaxed she seemed. He knew what it was like to love someones smell. His smile never faded however even as his head played with the idea of his mother. It seemed everything even here reminded him and his siblings, the other clones and Meri, about their mother. His eyes lit back up when he listened to the buzzer. “I’ll go with you! What tunnel looks best to you?”he asked excitedly looking down at Rhea.

M0meUIz.jpg

Clueless - INTERACTED: IG42 IG42 (Finn) - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Offense - Tunnel B
Clueless looked at Justin in confusion that dropped quickly when he ran away. She looked down at her hand that locked with Justin’s. His hands were really sweaty, but he had nice arms. She turned her curiosity down to the horned girl Hebi before she decided to run after Justin. Clueless looked around at the people around her. Who was she supposed to go with? Where was Meri again? She walked into a random tunnel as she looked around in wonder not really realizing she was entering a battle ground. She noticed a hedgehog boy hiding behind a pillar so she walked quietly behind him. “Do what?”she asked innocently and out of nowhere from behind the stranger when he asked himself a question. “I’m Clueless,”she whispered to not break his cover.

kVQRldv.jpg

Meri Abouelkassem - INTERACTED: lost city lost city (Rhea) - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Offense - Tunnel C

Meri stood there as Glee took her place awkwardly before looking around as the talked. Her hands were twisting the white shawl around her waist up and down. She bent over and stretched her legs and arms out getting ready to move around. Thanks to her mother Meri was actually incredibly flexible and nimble. She was a dancer after all. After making sure her body was loose she remembered her wandering clone who wasn’t with them. Where could she have gone off to? Before she could finish that thought the buzzer went off which made her jump in surprise. She placed a shaky hand over her somewhat exposed chest.

She turned her attention back to Rhea and Glee to see what they were going to do before she remembered she needed to be with a drive holder. She saw Katja go down one of the tunnels, but decided she should go with the snake girl and the blonde male. “I’ll meet with you guys later,”she spoke quietly her voice shaking with nerves. “Or we could all go together! If you want,”she added hastily before she went back to fiddling with her shawl. “Um.. I’m going to start heading down it,”she smiled nervously before she turned on her heel and started jogging after Hebi and Justin.
I3z2agt.jpg

Bane Everson - INTERACTED: lost city lost city (Pearce) - LOCATION: TUNNELS - Offense

Bane didn’t care that he got little to none acknowledgment from his introduction. Everyone seemed to be talking to that must mean they were all planning which was good. What wasn’t good was the filthy smell and the dirt around him. When he got to his dorm room he’d have to sanitize everything, and then he could take a shower. He looked around him as the buzzer went off signalling that it was finally time, and he was ready to see their plan. He deadpanned when people began to run in random tunnels with seemingly no order or reason. *What were these people doing during the planning time?*

He turned to look at the people who hadn’t run off yet which included a boy who looked normal. Letting out a sigh of relief he made his way over to the boy with a wave. “I hope you don’t mind me joining you. What tunnel were you planning on going down?”

Last edited:
Annie Toussaint

Grim caution light bathed the students, dropping visibility as a holographic train trucked through the tunnel, disappearing into nothingness like a spectre; the show accompanied by wailing steel. A sound that reverberated from brick to brick, sending shivers down Annie's spine, and goosebumps across her skin.

"This school is fucking awesome" she whispers, words tucked under breath, eyes widening with excitement, awe and admiration for the test's stylistic flair. Flair that some students didn't process, if their facial expressions were anything to go by. Perhaps stuff like this was normal for QHH?

Numbness comes from exposure after all, maybe displays like this happened all the time? On the other hand Annie had never seen anything like it, and she was in love with the show. It reminded her of her own quirk to an extent as well which didn't hurt. A creation of light, intricate and beautiful, disappearing into the darkness with the screech of a tight subway turn. How poetic and how fucking metal!

But such thoughts weren't important right now. They couldn't be. Annie did in fact attend a hero school, not one for performing arts, and this was a practical exercise.

"What tunnel... What tunnel... What tunnel to pick?" muses the girl, standing statue as others enter into one of the three immediately... Was she one of the few making this decision on the fly? Probably! And not surprising at all.

After a few seconds of purely strategic, high IQ analysis, Annie settles on tunnel A for several key reasons that General Eisenhower himself would approve of.

First it was darkly lit, providing a really cool environment for Annie's Quirk. You can't have an artistic flair without a good canvas now can you? Second it was like a maze with collapsed sections and winding paths. She could tell that the journey would be interesting, much more than the wide open straight shots of tunnels B and C. Lastly, that pink haired kid was there, and he was no sorry sight.... Now that she mentioned it, everyone at QHH was super attractive for some reason. What was in the NY water?

Rushing into the tunnel decisively.... after her indecisiveness of course, Annie meets a wave of damp clean cold, like an old mine shaft's. It wasnt the most comfortable temperature but she had layers and somewhere in her lineage was a viking or two. This was nothing!

Pulling her scarf tight she turns a bend, taking note of the old architecture, ancient features peaking through collapsed masonry. How fantastic the tunnel must've looked in its hayday! What master craftsmen went to work here! She could see the traces of old tapestries and carvings along the wall, a holdover of an era past when style and function intertwined hand and hand, and it amazed her. She loved every part of it.

Cracking a half smile Annie stops abruptly, her thoughts truncated, realizing her defenselessness. She'd been careless, failing to activate her quirk pre-emptively. For all she knew an enemy would be around the next corner and without any prep time she'd be caught feet flat and completely screwed. To remedy, a defense was called for.

Swinging the wooden shield and sword from her back, Annie hones her quirk. Covering the shield on her left arm with a blue, level three barrier. As she expands the blue construct outward to cover most of her right side she coats her wooden blade in with deadly sharp level four light, it's red neon glow humming dangerously in the dark.

Rounding the next corner with fresh confidence she prepares herself for a fight, she hadn't been in many but then again her quirk was great for preventing real fights. It'd work out one way or another if there were enemies afoot! But nope... Coming to view the oath ahead Annie finds only Cameron, his bright bubblegum hair shining like a beacon in the low light.

"Mister Pink!" shouts the girl from about twenty feet, sword pointing at the barrier he'd created.

"And here I was thinking my ability was special!" laughs Toussaint, giving Cameron a once over, stopping to his left, the sound if shifting gravel coming to a stop.

Looking at his "white glass" barrier, she thinks of how to enhance his defense, settling on the most tried and true of all techniques. An unfailing method passed down by all from the most high general to the lowest RTS gamer.

Spam

Sending a tether from her left foot, she establishes a level three barrier behind Cameron's white counterpart. If anyone broke through his they'd have to break hers. If two brains were better than one, then why not two barriers?

Continuing on, she sends her tether under the ground, spawing three five foot hurdles in front of Cameron's wall, their purpose to slow approaches. Such an annoyance would serve well against a charging opponent. Even if it was only strong as a Styrofoam block, her level one walks would slow offense down, and by itself that was a valid defense.

"That should do it" sighs Annie, examining the rough walls of the collapsed tunnel with the ghost of a smile.

"How cool!"

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

L3n L3n

Last edited:
Beatrice Oogami
-Offence, Tunnel C-

The test has started and Beatrice didn't have the time to listen to everyone's strategy. She decides to let her instincts do the working and so she went with Justine to the tunnel, going up front so that she could use her enhanced senses to detect any enemy approaching.

Mistahh Mistahh

Mitch Maynard

Mitch stayed put as he watched Lily head inside. As he waits for the signal, he leaned against his fridge, but he cannot help but feel like he is being watched.

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Pearce Pagnis (Attack!)

Location: offense starting point | Interacting with: offense team ( L3n L3n IG42 IG42 )

Pearce was startled by the alarm and almost jumped out of his skin. Red dusted his cheeks; he was one of few that reacted more noticeably. He gave the porqupine boy a nod as a way to encourage him. What was his name again? Ian? Issac? Oh well. The boy didn't need to know that Pearce forgot his name. Who should he go with? Maybe Finn - that's his name! Finn!- because then they could have a long distance fighter and a hands-on fighter. Hmm, that would be a good idea, but he was going with Katja. Who else is on his team? Pearce watched as his team disappeared into the tunnels with a hand on his chin.

Four in Tunnel B, Three in Tunnel C and one in Tunnel A. It was just him, the wolf girl and a clone at the base. The clone maker went into Tunnel B so they were fine with reinforcement. Maybe they should all go into Tunnel A. Yeah, that's a good idea. He turned to tell the wolf girl and the clone his plan but was interrupted by a new boy.

He looked at the boy that approached him. "No worries! I've been planning to go to Tunnel A - it seems it's the emptiest so far. Wanna join me?" Peace grinned widely at the boy as if he wasn't just planning the best way to beat up his opponents. "I'm Pearce by the way. My quirk allows me to manipulate energy so I can have stronger physical attacks and the likes as well as shooting projectiles that can stun and slow people down." He gave the boy a hand to shake.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Karcen Karcen 's Katja GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack 's Sukoshi

“400... And 1?”

B’s question started out lazy and slow as he tried to assimilate what was the strange creature the girl was pointing at. It lasted for only a few precious moments before his eyes widened in a panicked response to the many, many cement spiders that swarmed towards him. B quickly created a clone of his torso and climbed on top of it, floating upwards at a dangerously slow speed away from the terrifying spiders.

“I can’t give up yet.” B replied to Katja. He glanced at Sukoshi diving with a rather impressed look, then back at Katja with a determined face: they now had a semblance of a gameplan. “You’re leaving me no other choice. Brace yourself.”

With that being said, B prepared the only attack that he knew and supplied himself with a couple fists, which he chucked at Katja as strong as he could; by the second one, his quirk’s limitation was already catching up to him and he made a rather gross mistake in the trajectory, missing both the girl and the flash drive with it.

Lily face.png
Greed Jr.
Interacting with: Haz. Haz.

A very excited Lily made her way across the eerily peaceful hallways of QHH’s 76th street building; if one cared to look, she knew she’d find a good deal of the staff knocked out and stuffed into rooms and lockers, if not in worse states. All of them pawns, taken out of the way so that the queen could reach for the check. She met with Padlock and Skeleton Key near the elevators, greeting them with a playful bow:

“Why if it isn’t my noble knights. Should we go?”

“How much time do you need to do the thing anyway?” Asked Padlock.

“Should be a piece of cake with what I have here.” She replied. “C’mon, waiting sucks, let’s go!”

The Sin Jr. put her hands on both their shoulders and ragged the thugs into the elevator, jamming the “close doors” button in impatience. The sooner she gave the signal, the more fun everyone in the league would have that day and, believe or not, even the Lily could be considerate from time to time.

Katja realized her mistake not long after speaking and after she had been nailed in the shoulder by one of the fists that b had launched. She quickly grabbed the first and tossed it rubbing her shoulder, she was not used to getting hit or hurting somewhere that wasn't her back. The flaw in her plan, or well her thinking was she had specifically planned to hide the drive with her because she wouldn't be suspected, but what B had said had made her act stupidly. Katja would realize she had screwed her plan A over and as hands whizzed by her she needed a plan B. It struck her in an instant and it should have been something she thought of before,bit first a distraction.

"Wow I was silly there oh well" Katja said with a shrug not fully aware if the battle field another mistake. "Everyone knock him down" she told the golems.

The golems would gather into several piles swiftly fusing all nut one of them merging and the a spike cane up luckily missing B "No no not spikes pillars" she said the spike shrunk down and the mass moved to try for B again. While the swarm hopefully provided a distraction Katja did what she really planned to do and reached into the cat the cement moving like water around her so she could touch the drive and set a trap. She had let one spider go giving her a few pounds to work with for new golems and now the drive was one in waiting.

Last edited:
Rhea Lykos (Attack!)

Rhea would have sent Finn a thumbs up if she was there - the girl was far too distracted by her new friend! She let go of his wrist to grab her ears when the alarm rang. It was so loud that it made her head ring and her vision blurry! Rhea winced and closed her eyes - her head was so loud. She hadn't prepared herself for the loud noise... Her poor sensitive ears.

Rhea didn't hear Glee nor Pearce. By the time she pulled her hands from her face, it had been a few minutes since Pearce spoke to them and he stared at them expectantly. She blinked when she made eye contact and tilted her head. "Did you speak to me?"

"Yes." Pearce nodded and repeated his plan, eyeing the girl "Are you alright?"

The wolf girl waved off his concern. "Yeah, of course! It's just that loud noises hurt these bad boys." Rhea pointed to her ears with a big grin, jumping into a stereotypical anime girl pose. She turned to Glee. "Let's do it!" Rhea wasn't the type to follow plans blindly. Her ego caused her to analyze others' plans but had a habit to act without thinking and expected that others followed her. She liked being a leader but relied on her instincts instead of her brain. "Let's go!" she nodded, grabbing Glee's wrists and began to drag him to Tunnel A. Despite being barely 5 ft, Rhea was incredibly strong and it showed as she led the way to the tunnel.
code by Ri.a

Finn MackayTeam Offense: Tunnel B

Barely managing not to yelp out loud and give himself away Finn still nearly jumped out of his quills when a voice came from behind him, whipping around he instinctively pointed his crossbow at whoever had sneaked up on him and found the scantily clad girl from earlier standing there.
"Oh...Merri right?" He usually had a pretty good head for names though it turned out the girl was actually someone else...sort of. "Umm so you're one of her clones then? Katja just told those people on the other team that the drive is in that cat thing, can you keep an eye on it and yell if anyone from the other team goes after it? There's a guy with them who can phase through the ground so watch out for him."

Poking his head out he saw one of the opponents hovering on top of something to avoid Katja's wave of minions. "Alright, here we go." Pulling his crossbow back to full draw he stepped out from behind his cover and with well practised motions quickly took aim and fired at the defender's mount knocking it out from under the rider. "Grab him now Katja!" He yelled then ducked back behind his cover to reload. "So umm...Clueless what can you do?"

Karcen Karcen L3n L3n CapRock CapRock GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Suimma.pngSukoshi Oyogu
Interactions:
CapRock CapRock (B) Karcen Karcen (Katja) IG42 IG42 (Finn) L3n L3n (Clueless)

Tunnel B

Sukoshi could hear that there was quite the commotion going on aboveground. People were yelling on both sides of the tunnel, and he could hear a lot of skittering going on. Probably from all those weird little spider things. Was that her Quirk? Making spider things? Whatever was going on or about to go on up there, it didn't exactly sound fair to the swimmer. Still, if whatever was making that noise was headed towards B, then that probably meant Sukoshi wouldn't have to worry about it, especially since he'd just swam past the source of the skittering.

Normally, Sukoshi could hold his breath for three minutes. Four if he'd gotten a nice big gulp of air first. All this exertion from swimming, however, probably cut it down to two minutes, maybe less than that. Luckily, Sukoshi could swim faster underwater (or underground in this case), then he could above. The human body was well designed for cutting through the water, after all, and that combined with some nice dolphin kicks and a guy like Sukoshi could really get moving. How close was he now? He figured he was only a few feet away from that girl in the wheelchair now. When he had decided that he'd gone far enough, Sukoshi started slowly swimming upwards until the top of his head could quietly surface aboveground.

Sukoshi glanced up to find the bottom of the girl's wheelchair was right above him. Nice. Taking a quick breath through his nostrils, Sukoshi's head dipped back underwater as he swam a bit to the side of Katja's wheelchair. As his torso began to surface from underground, Sukoshi reached out his hand and grabbed the girl by her left arm, while keeping himself aboveground with his free arm. "Sorry," was all he said before he shot out his other arm to grab her with both hands, letting himself get sucked back underground and yanking Katja out of her seat and onto the ground as a result.

Honestly, a small part of him has always wanted to push someone out of a wheelchair, although he'd never admit that out loud. Hopefully, his little stunt managed to accomplish something, like knocking the drive onto the ground or putting a stop to her golems. Otherwise, he really did just push someone out of their wheelchair for no reason, and that's definitely no way to pick up chicks. Either way, Sukoshi was back safely underground and had no fears of retaliation for what he did. Whether or not that was true had yet to be seen.

Katja had bern focused on herself and her enemy she hadn't even noticed her allies coming,another mess up on her part. Thus she was surprised when B was knocked off his torso, really that was an odd sight a guy riding his torso, just as a pillar formed. She focused in that moment and while B dud get nailed in the gut by the pillar it was softer than before. This however was because the cement moved and went to his hands and feet firming cuffs a few inches thick to bind him. It was this focus and Katja not paying attention to others that left her beyond open form the attack from below.

It was so sudden Katja almost didnt realize she was being attacked. She felt her hands grabbed and felt herself be pulled before the attacked apologized even as he pulled. Katja managed to do one thing and as the suit was full body and he was grabbing her it was easy to touch him or rather he let her tough him by grabbing her. Still this didn't prevent het from being pulled off the blanket sge had over her lap lost revealing her hospital paints and her bare feet over all very embarrassing. Still B was now bound. The drive was safe in the cat golem and she had tagged the guy.

"Okay I didn't see that coming at all you got me" she said to no one really as her attacker was gone "Xan somone else jeep pushing I will need a minute" she continued as likely to many people's surprise she started to get up. Still it was obvious her legs were barely working as she got up slowly and almost painfully. The attacker meanwhile would get a nasty surprise as his suit started to get tighter in his most sensitive area slowly getting tighter and tighter hopefully slowly enough he could surface before screaming.

99OoMwf.png

Andressa Kukulkan
Tags: @All

As the test truly begins to kick off the woman had already spent a minute charging up what she could in her dancing, frantically moving with the trails of her feathers leaving an iridescent after image within the tunnels lighting and the slick sliding and rhythmic patting of her feet soon being joined by a musical score from her costumes speaker system. It was at this point the winds within the tunnels soon began to fully pick up blasting down into the faces of the defence, a sweet pungent zing in the nostrils of ozone soon being joined by heavy rain splattering into the faces reducing the viability even further. What was worse was the increasing dampness being added to the ground made movement in the thicker grime and mud all the more of the slip hazard. The words of her introduction may ring within the gathered student's minds, harkening back to her initial introduction

*A rainbow flinging one-woman storm who can bring the thunder and the squall*

Hopefully, the thunder part was just hype but the look of darker clouds gathering around within the tunnels and a certain feeling common to most insect or animalistic like creatures would lead them to believe it was only going to get worse as the rain picked up and the winds made it difficult for a normal person to proceed onwards from defence while speeding the pace of the offence with such at their backs. Deep within the bottom Tunnel C a few inches of water had even begun to begin to pool is leaking from the rain covering the area. Thankfully for those outside the testing area through the effects were far more minimalized but the dark gathering of grounds and light rain certainly was a little foreboding and contrast to the promised forecast.

"Come on Foliões! let's show some hustle! Call out if you need a to pull out!" Her eyes were somewhat closed at this point feeling the rhythm and seemingly unaffected by the slick ground and splashing sprays of water being flung from not only her feet but each movement of the feathers but with each drop of rain her senses where broadened as she observed the combatants by their body shapes moving through the storm and preparing to cast her real offence once the peak of the tempest was reached.

Last edited:

Eiji Nykvist
Tags: CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen @Defense Team @Tunnel B

Eiji's face was in a mixture of disbelief and discomfort as the majority of plan the plan was being thrown mostly out the window within seconds of the final announcement, her brow twitching and teeth somewhat clenched before she let out a prolonged sigh and seemed to be speaking to herself in her native tongue "Skita i det blå skåpet...." taking another deep breath to compose herself before raising her Eyephone to their lips and speaking in a far sweater tone than normal "Status report, B you have 15 seconds until contact with the obstacle if you can pin your point of conflict down you may eliminate them without physical harm. Eliminating the use of such quirks also removes the manifestations...." shielding her face somewhat from the torrential rain and winds she was glad for her patch to at least allow her to remain clear vision, scanning the heat signatures of the various combatants "If you are successful proceed to there starting zone once ready as it appears to be the source of this growing storm...any free units are to engage. If any need backup support speaks up!" letting her voice reach each member of her team as she does her best to manage the flow of combatants while keeping an eye on the situation from her defensive point.

Though seeing B struggling she makes a decision "Alita stay here and buy time, I need to back up B at B....Tunnel Beta, there easier" nodding to herself and bounding off at remarkable speed towards the tunnel, keeping her breathing going as she moves into the depths of the tunnel, through the rain and using the cover to her advantage to leap into the scene and yank B free to the side of the tracks with surprising strength, taking a breath as her hand seems to be throwing jabs in quick succession on the bindings and once released the force is clear the bindings shattering as if hit by the force of a truck yet B himself being unharmed. "Next time, ask for support" her tone leaking a slight amount of disappointment through the soft smile

Last edited:

B.png
B Storm
Mentioning: Karcen Karcen 's Katja GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack 's Sukoshi PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Eiji IG42 IG42 's Finn L3n L3n 's Clueless

B saw the hand hit and get brushed off, not much unlike he expected it would. His determination certainly didn’t seem set back much by it, getting ready for the next step of his plan when he felt a sudden jerk coming from under him. It was his torso getting hit, which was pushed from beneath him before dissolving from the hit. Without a base, B fell directly into the stone golems as they formed locks around his hands and feet. He was now completely stuck and exposed out in the middle of the tunnel and in front of two foes, as well as getting his entire body soaked in a sudden rainstorm. At exactly that time, his ears heard Eiji calling him and asking for a status report.
“This is B” He announced through his cloned mouth. “E-everything is under control, I swear.”
But alas, his teammate didn’t believe him. He was freed from his ties by precise movements and landed into the floor, not too far away from Katja. He looked to Eiji and took her scold with a rather distanced look, as if his focus where somewhere else, albeit he did seemed relieved by her smile. He replied to her:
“I know, shouldn’t have gone out there on my own. But here’s the thing,” He said, turning back to Katja with a smirk. “I actually do have an idea.”
At that moment, B’s hands which were brushed off by Katja and were still floating around the scene started to move. One headed towards Katja herself, reaching out for her face to distract her, while the other one stealthily floated towards the golem with the key to nab it. If one could judge the plan by B’s expression, you could be sure that it was infallible.

OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson
After taking one of the drives, Jamie listened to his teammates talk about their quirks, Jamie was only half listening though. He was mostly thinking on which tunnel he would go down and how he would get this drive to where it had to be. Knowing his quirk, he should have an advantage in a fight against almost anyone. His fire quirk was pretty powerful, but should he come up against someone with a water quirk or some other troublesome quirk he would have a problem. He didn't know many people on the defensive team and what their quirks were, so he would just have to go and find out for himself.

All of a sudden the buzzer went off and the test had begun, everyone on the Attack team started to decide which tunnels to go down, after a few seconds of looking Jamie decided to head for tunnel A, The tunnel was poorly lighted, and Jamie could use some of his fire to give him some light, but he decided it would be better to not give away his position, though as he rounded a corner he saw two people from the defense team standing in his way, and they seemed to be behind two big walls or barrier type of things. Jamie would stand behind the corner peeking around at the two students and barriers, trying to get some sort of gauge of how strong they were, unfortunately with out knowing the two students he had no idea how strong their barriers were, so there was only one way to find out.

Jamie rounded the corner and shot off a weaker blue flame at the first barrier "Alright you guys, lets see how strong these things are!"

Interact: L3n L3n (Cam) Jet Jet (Annie)

Last edited:

Character: Gray Rynestar

Gray punches his fists together and smiles at the alarm. It'd time to do some beatings! He looks at Tunnel A and B, they seem to have enough defense so he takes the crumbling tunnel C.

Using his quirk he creates bone armor around his eyes and in the bridge of his nose and bone gauntlets on both of his arms before heading into Tunnel C and looks for enemies.

Eiji Nykvist / CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen @Defense Team @Tunnel B
The girl gives a faint nod before advancing with the distracting hand, covering it from the smaller spiders with a flash of metal from her costume ready to strike any of the smaller attacking golems after taking a slow breath to ready herself. Skipping with agile steps she throws a few what seemed to be two knives directly at the wheelchair-bound girl, spinning rapidly through the wind and rain and using the distraction of B's hand to try and to land a solid hit on the girl while he carried out his own plan. The metal would boomerang around and curve as they flew attempting to strike either side of her head with the blunt ends, but still enough force to cause the effect she was looking for, extracting two more form her coat afterwards and carrying on deflecting the smaller creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back