• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High: The Revival! (Boku no Hero RP) (currently closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rocky chuckled at Minori's response, and smiled. "You were racing me, right? I didn't think the whole class was in on it." He said as he saw Jeremy walk up to where they were with Andressa. Jeremy gave a wave to him, which Rocky returned with waving back. He then listened to what Jeremy had to say about Baltimore and whatever. "I'd definitely recommend Montana as a country spot. A lot of wild life runnin' around, and even a few friendly locals to give you a tour. Just beware of the villains there, real heartless bastards..." He said, they did not know it, but this came from experience as his tone changed, remembering that he was born into a family of villains, fighting to get out. "Enough of that, though. We should be talking to the dipshit who gave us those notes..."

Algernon listened to Eiji's response in wonder as she spoke in swedish. "Wait... that wasn't english? What was that then?" Algernon asked, never having heard a word of swedish in his life. But then he took her advice to heart. "I guess I will have to take it step by step... Can't win 'em all." "Yeah! Just look at as much as you can, you would have some awesome stories to tell the kids of the next generation after us!" After that, Model A received an unexpected petting from Eiji, which caused him to go silent. "I am sorry to hear that... Wait... Your name's Jeremy, right?" Algernon said in response to Jeremy's comment about Baltimore. Meowfyre Meowfyre Kimona Kimona PlusUltra PlusUltra

The moon has been drawn from one side of the sky to the other and a late-night chill has settled on the busy roof of Queens Hero High. The patience of each member being slowly eroded by continual waves of moonlight and sleep-deprivation. Some may even be thinking of going back; it may be a prank, perhaps-- not a funny one. Then, as if to answer the unsettling silence a loud ding pierces the veil of distrust settled among our tech savvy heroes. Another low ping darts out from within someone's pocket and then a few vibrations rattled our students awake until everyone has received a text message "One of you is hiding something, and one of you isn't disclosing their information with the others." The dim blue light of everyone's screen ushering another into the weary minds of our heroes. Judging by how long you have all been there, your mystery mailer won't be appearing in person. The number the text came from is unknown, but that message.. is there any meaning, or is this another goose chase?
( @TheRoofCrew )
Yuuji-Kazami-NAU.jpg
Name: Dime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Roof ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen @roof people)

Dime has been waiting with everyone for what seemed to be a rather rude amount of time for someone who had been invited to something. He had already fought back the urge to return to the dorm and sleep the night's suspicions away, but he couldn't shake the thought that there was some truth to the note.

Frequently, his eye glided toward Egon who had seemingly shrunk away from him-- for an understandable reason. He mulled over the many ways he could try and apologize but each scenario remained just that, a scenario, left in his mind and its intent hidden behind the mask he was wearing to protect his identity; though he was beginning to question the necessity of it with the no-show from their host.
What a bad prank. He turned on a swivel and began his approach toward the door leading back downstairs and walked past Minori and Katja. "I don't know what I was thinking earlier. You obviously can't be stopped by a set of stairs or you wouldn't be here." He apologized in the least apologetic manner one could come up with. Practice for later.

As soon as he reached for the handle, his phone vibrated in his pocket. Dime began fishing through his pocket before he heard another notification and another notification and another one until it seemed everyone in the class with a cell-phone had gotten one. He quickly read the message on his screen and immediately began scanning his classmates. Chances are the sender was trying to seed distrust among the class, and Dime wouldn't be so easily fooled with a simple trick like this. However, if he had to point fingers it'd be at Eiji. She seemed way too comfortable with what happened earlier for her not to be up to something. Her response was cold, unfazed, and mocking. While it didn't bother him on a personal level it certainly left a bad taste in his mouth as to her character. However, he wouldn't fall for such an easy provocation, so he kept his opinion to himself. "Interesting. Seems like our host won't be appearing in person, but he certainly left some dire warnings." He spoke clearly to his peers and waited for their response.

Last edited:
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Roofgroup)

Q88h7qj.png

Another giggle of sorts emits from Eiji for a moment before she shakes her head towards Algernon "Swedish actually, but what's important is what you take from it in the end no?".

The night slowly drifted onwards the girl kept her innocent demeanor, periodically turning her look to each of those gathered to see how they are handling the cold and late hours, only for the eventual silence to be broken by the alert of her phone. Her face doesn't change as she reads the message but inside her mind was at work, the sender knew they were here through some method and hinted at further observation perhaps? the later troubled her the most as she had been careful with her work after the fight and this person potentially had knowledge of it and chose to try and sow distrust instead of hint at it themselves. The entire situation appeared to have been planned out to have such information shared, or perhaps to confirm if anyone did know anything? there were many questions so she first needed to gauge the others, after all, if its something important and the school isn't telling us it that implies the school is already aware and is dealing with it so instead...could this be a faculty member? or perhaps a third party entirely.

Raising a hand to cup her chin in thought she internally debated her next actions, the message was simple but subsequent moves needed to be careful less all the work fall away, how much information to give out and who to give it out was still in the air and sewing seeds like these made such all the more difficult. Perhaps she should just remain silent until she can confirm them to trust? at the very least she was not about to say anything at the location an unknown arranged, that would be an easy trap to make to find out who knows what for some ulterior motive.

Rocky's phone vibrates in the pocket of his deep wood camo pajama pants, though he could not really feel the vibrations, he certainly heard them. He took out his phone, and read the message aloud.
"One of you is hiding something, and one of you isn't disclosing their information with the others."
"Are you freaking kidding me!? We were woken from from our sleep, just for this?! This sh!t is so...!"
He said before growling from frustration and welling anger, his slime turning a dim yellow to indicate his current emotional state. "I am already kept awake from nightmares I had since I was a 60dd4mn kid, now this is happening... Great, and here I was thinking we would be free of this bs!" He then rubbed his face, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm down just enough to not lose himself in his emotions. He was at the point where any other minor inconvenience would just send him off the edge, sleep deprivation did not help, for the nightmares of his abuse stewed in his mind. No matter how hard he tries, he can never escape the scarring pain his family inflicted on him for his whole life.

Algernon nodded as his phone went off, he read the message as Rocky was reading it aloud. He then looked at everyone else, and Eiji before scratching his head. "What...? But me and Model A do not know anything besides what was talked about in class! What could someone be hiding that warrants us to have us meet on the roof for a text?" He questioned as he watched Rocky already getting worked up from sleep deprivation. He was not liking the situation one bit, but he knew if he at least said he did not know anything, maybe he could gain their trust, since he legitimately did not know a thing about what's going on. At least, that was his thoughts on it. Model A just floats next to Algernon, listening and observing.

Egon knew what was going on, and she took a deep breath to calm down a bit. She looked at everyone, and spoke, "I know something... I dunno if it is related to anything, but here goes. When Metal Jacket visited my house, I went with him to visit a friend of his. I didn't hear much of their conversation, but it was something about "Bangin' your noggin on those cyphers", whatever that means, I really do not know." Now the anxiety of how everyone will react sets in as she slowly backed away, especially with Rocky's current emotional state. She was afraid of being ganged up on and then verbally abused, yelled at even. "I... I'm sorry... I just never found the right time to tell you all." She said sheepishly as fear tears ran down her face.

@RoofCrew

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Group)

Q88h7qj.png

Turning her head with some curiosity at the mention of cyphers "Oh its quite all right, though I am interested to hear who this friend was and when it occurred, though as with all things the timing and specifics are important as it may provide additional context. Cyphers can be notoriously tricky, Military ones in particular which is the principal's motif...then again its not unheard of for them to spend vast resources creating them just for a fortunate newcomer to break them within a few days" If this meeting was after her own with the principal that would indicate he was taking this far more seriously than he let on during their brief exchange...perhaps even going as far as arranging this meeting? hmm going around the proper channels if important could be in character, through the use of the text alert wasn't fitting as well nor the method used to get them together. In either case, hearing more and a few precautions beforehand would be for the best... the others expand the picture further if she could identify what was known overall.

Finn Mackay
Feeling slightly drowsy Finn sat down crosslegged and rubbed at his chest to keep warm while Eiji chattered with Algernon. Watching more and more students filter in he wondered if they would have to wait all night for something to happen until his phone pinged along with everyone else's, climbing stiffly to his feet he read the message with a feeling of disappointment. "Is that all? It's not like we're expected to tell each other our whole life stories right?" He said incredulously carefully leaning over Algernon's shoulder to see if they had really all got the same pointlessly cryptic message.

Hearing one of the other guys flipping out Finn went to try and help. "H-hey come on it's not that bad, I bet it's nothing at all." Worried by the glowing goo on his body Finn didn't get too close. His soothing words were quickly proved false when Egon piped up to reveal something that she had overheard then started sobbing. "Woah woah there's no need to get upset! It can't be anything that bad." Going to her he put a hand on her shoulder. "You're fine, everyone has secret stuff! Right guys? When I was home alone once I left the heating on full blast all day even though I was out for most of it and it wasn't even that cold!"

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

🐝Jeremy🐝
Jeremy nervously shifted and shivered in place, quite on edge. Waving off Algernon's sympathy, Jeremy said, "A-ah t-thanks, n-n-no worries though. H-happened t-t-t-ten years ago." Jeremy wavers and says after a pause, "D-don't really even r-r-r-remember their f-f-face a-anymore a-a-anyways." Jeremy grew quiet and introspective, neither moving nor talking. That was until a ping was heard from his pocket, and he pulled out his flip phone. Scanning over the text message, Jeremy suspiciously glanced around. Turning an ear to his classmates grumblings, Jeremy clenched his fists. This was bullshit. All this cloak and dagger crap. He spoke up, his voice steadied by his simmering anger, "Alright look, we're all probably sick of being w-woke up in the middle of the n-night. But u-unless w-whoever k-know's w-what's up speaks up, we gone be h-here all f-fucking night. S-someone o-obviously k-know something big, not some vauge crap about cyphers." Throwing his arms up in the air in exasperation, Jeremy concluded, "So speak the fuck up!"
@TheRoofCrew

Yuuji-Kazami-NAU.jpgName: Dime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Roof ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers PlusUltra PlusUltra @roof bois)

It was clear, at least to Dime, that he wouldn't be of much help here. Cyphers weren't his forte and neither were group discussions as his attempt to start one was quickly shot down with melodrama and intrigue. To be perfectly honest, this felt like a misplaced April Fools joke than anything and with each passing moment he grew more and more bored. It didn't look like there would be any fun undertakings for the rest of the night, and the comfort of his bed would do Dime some good. This was a trail of breadcrumbs that all of the sudden stopped having breadcrumbs; with these scraps of info they could draw any range of conclusions and more likely than not few of them would be accurate. To top that off, none of them had slept in a while and pondering such serious accusations on an empty tank was sure to make things more difficult.

Another student began flipping out; he was normally quiet but it appears the message had the intended effect on him. With a withdrawn sigh and an impatient clicking of his foot against the gravel on the roof he listened to people try to calm down the frantic Egon and decided he'd throw his hat into this golden pot of wisdom everyone was cooking up "There was no reason for you to say anything up to this moment. He's a military man with secrets and for all we know it could've been related to anything, or nothing at all. You've done nothing wrong because there was no context up to this point." With an air like he had struck on the obvious he turned back toward the door and opened it. "I think we could all gain a lot more if we slept on this and came at it fresh tomorrow. That, and we could avoid some panic." he turned his head toward the group and as if his gaze was a knife, cut through the line of students. It wasn't like Dime to be suggesting things to other people, but he wanted to get off the roof and back to the warm comforts of his bed ASAP. If the others were helped along the way, so be it. He cranked back toward the stairs and proceeded downward and out of the discussion. Moments later the masks dissipated from Eiji's, Egon's, and his face.

Last edited:
OuXRWXroKKe0vGzE0ziT4r_jRGGoVaAoLvPFWpc6MFcjGqBTFbUOobO3V0KsC7Z_K2wc-TiZCheqPw8fekem1w.jpg
Jamie Wilson

Jamie heard Michio mention something about a vending machine, it made Jamie a little annoyed that the other wasn't taking this message very seriously, after their fight with the Sins Jamie decided he needed to be more aware of things going on and to get more serious. That was the only way he was going to become a good pro. He lightly smiled at Michio though before he spoke. "Sorry we should probably head straight up to the meeting spot, since I'm on crutches I'm slowing us down a little bit so we don't have a lot of time, sorry about that. Maybe after we can stop okay?

Jamie turned his attention back down the hallway as the three made their way to the meeting spot where they were met but a lot of members of their class. So it looked like everyone had gotten the same message. Jamie found a spot for the three of them to stand and made his way over to it. After waiting up there for a while without much talking, they all of a sudden all received a text message, and it read "One of you is hiding something, and one of you isn't disclosing their information with the others." Jamie looked at the text for a moment, letting the message sink in as he then looked up and looked around the rest of the group. It was dark so it was kinda hard to see everyone, Jamie decided to make a little light, he put up his right hand and created a blue flame from it, giving them all enough light to see each other. "I hope you all don't mind, this way we can at least see each other." Jamie would look around the group of students gathered there. He wasn't sure if this message was true or not, but if it was then he wanted to find out who was hiding information from them and what it was? "Well, what do you all think?"

Interactions: Everyone

"I... I don't exactly remember what they said, but I am sure I have more written down somewhere... And he did not really mention a name I don't think. It happened the day Metal Jacket visited my home to tell me I got accepted because of the crater caper." Egon said as she wiped her tears. She was not used to these kinds of situations, especially with a crowd of students around her. She heard Finn trying to comfort her, as well as Dime doing what Dime does, saying something nice as deadpan as possible. "I... I'm sorry guys... I am just not used to being an a big crowd yet... Anxiety." She said to Finn, Dime, and Eiji. She felt as if she were an unnecessary burden on her peers, despite it not being the case whatsoever. "No, Finn... I guess not, but I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest..." She said as he eyes grew heavy, and she yawned quietly. "I... I think I am gonna go to bed..." She said as she slowly and tiredly walked toward where they came from, with Rocky (dragging Ayumu) and Algernon following after listening to the whole conversation, feeling bad for the girl. Rocky was worse off, since going back to sleep would be a nightmare in itself. Aegis Aegis PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42

"Wish I had some sleeping pills..." Rocky said in a grumpy manner as he reached his dorm with Ayumu in tow. He walked in, and shut the door before falling onto his bed. He lay there, wide awake as he tried to fall asleep, but the voices from the past rang loud as he also heard his own cries for help, begging his siblings to stop hurting him. He growled, and put a pillow on his head. For years he suffered through this, always losing sleep, just wanting to close his eyes and hear nothing. Silence. He wondered how Ayumu could sleep so easily, and at every hour of the day at that. This frustrated him more, and lifted the pillow from his head. "Hey Sleeping Beauty, how can you fall asleep so easily, and not wake up?" He asked with a growl. Kimona Kimona

Minori Fuse
@ roof gang

Her tail flicked as she stood there, this was all so interesting. She listened to the conversation as the other's spoke. She nods, "I agree, I might be better if we had enough sleep before we thought about this!!" She grins, this was exciting and fun, but everyone was so tired, and sleep was important!

Ayumu Yoshida

Ayumu passively listened to the conversation before he was dragged off by Rocky. Once back at the room he lay in bed until Rocky spoke to him. He was silent for a long moment. Maybe he was too asleep to hear. "...... It's an effect of my quirk." He states. His eyes flicker open, really open, almost a slight glow emanating from them. He slips of the bed and steps toward Rocky. After a moment he was leaning over Rocky, "Would you like to sleep too?" he asks, eyes still flickering. He slipped a bottle out of his pocket. It almost seemed like a perfume bottle. He was waiting for Rocky's answer.

Yuudai Kita & Michio
Timv9 Timv9

Michio nods, "I get it, yeah lets head up." he nods with a smile. When they all arrived at the roof Michio was a little surprised, so many people. He decided it would be best to keep his distance As the others discussed, he didn't get a text, so he looked over at Yuudai's phone. How strange. But this clearly didn't have anything to do with him. Michio felt out of place, like he was seeing something he shouldn't. Yuudai on the other hand was still silent. he was probably listening though.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (Group)

Q88h7qj.png

Walking up with a smile she places a hand upon Egons shoulder "It is quite all right, I would be very interested in reading what you wrote down as even if not apparent at the moment...it could help understand this entire situation" turning to look to the others before going to walk towards the door "There may be more to add, but i do have concerns regarding this entire gathering...It is as if the goal of the gathering was to erode trust and garner suspicions towards each other. To limit the information passed between each other overall as a result and then potentially hear what we were willing to share...The fact that this person is aware of who knows important information already perhaps means there has been surveillance on each person and i for one would rather avoid being played by an unknown agent" going to adjust her glasses slightly before carrying on "Regardless of all of this? For the most part, we have known each other for barely a fortnight so any claim of deep trust and understanding will ring hollow, which results in people opening up fully being somewhat unlikely unless they place such little value on trust or the weight said secrets to share such so freely" looking between each person that remains she seems to consider something for a moment "For example if I knew something of importance, stating it openly would risk compromising and having the leads removed before they could even be developed...so if I was to share something myself it would only be a small portion of it if it was necessary...until I was certain I could place such trust in an individual with confidence" Carrying on down the hallways as she goes over the entire event, this entire event was a setback entirely for her given all the new possibilities that arose being surveilled in such a way, and if said person wanted this to be a method to develop trust and open up the stupidity in which it was carried out now had the opposite effect...which was frustrating to deal with.

Ok so let's break this down, she ensured there were no unwanted devices observing her with the material and avoided going digital to prevent issues on that front...the only time the fact it was shown was to the Principal who would have also made similar precautions, Egon was a potential leak but given their reaction it was unlikely...so it may make them an option to share with at least. Regardless she needs to take precautions to prevent more leaks and be more careful...the search will need to be handled with tact. It was then that thought did occur to her, best not make the night an entire waste....and could confirm something to gain trust. Turning around she looks back towards Egon "Though before we all turn in for the night, Egon we should probably get that face cleaned up, it's really not the best to go to sleep with tear marks right?" heading back to put a hand on their shoulder with the aim of guiding them towards the girls bathroom.

Last edited:
Rocky nodded. "Yes! I haven't slept much in years! Knock me out sleep man!" Rocky said in a desperate cry as he shook Ayumu at his shoulders. He was always awake due to his nightmares, the screaming and crying. The sounds of evil laughter as his father watched, and his siblings broke every bone in his body. "These nightmares keep me up at night, man! I have never slept good in a long time, so do me this one favor, please!" Kimona Kimona

"I... I see where you are coming from Eiji, but I just couldn't hold it in... I already feel guilty keeping secrets, but being called out for it just hit me hard." Egon said in response to Eiji went through the entire event, tired, but listening.
"I suppose you are right, Don't wanna stain my pillows with tears..." Egon was guided to the girl's restroom, and splashed water on her face with a fresh towel to dry. PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Ayumu Yoshida

Ayumu was never the biggest fan of being shook about, but after earlier with the running he definitely wasn't having any of it. He did't even wait for Rocky to finish talking, jst as soon as he heard the word of agreement, Ayumu lightly squeezed the squeezed the squeeze-y part of the 'perfume bottle' into Rocky's face. It was a concentrated formula of his sleep breath, and even the tiny tiny whiff he gave rock he could knock out at least 2 people, at least in it's concentrated state. Finally relieved of the shaking and the talking Ayumu went back to bed, he could explain it to rocky in the morning.

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:

Q88h7qj.png

While Helping out the other girl clean up, Eiji's eyes are occasionally scanning the area to make sure the area is secure with glances through the mirror and opening the free stalls to prevent an unwelcome addition to her slight ulterior motive. "Everyone keeps secrets and the reason is not always nefarious. When I mentioned a lack of trust it also involves understanding how the person would handle the information if they would keep it safe and discreet? if being aware would place them in danger? If merely stating would compromise it to point it risks far more than yourself...Frankly, anyone to claim it is bad to have secrets as if they have none of their own is quite hypocritical" giving them a warm smile as they finish the statement, giving them a short hug before taking a breath and getting ready to head into the true reason for getting the girl alone, after all the girls bathroom would be an unexpected place for such a conversation as well as guaranteeing discretion for numerous reasons.

"As for myself, the mention of your meeting with the Cypher comment was incredibly useful, there was one discovered in the recent attack and i had been spending a good deal of time deciphering it myself...though the nature of its contents does have far-reaching implications depending on the identity of the individual or organisation behind such, the backing they have and their reach" reaching under her shirt for a moment to pull out an enlarged image of a ragged looking individual "The message was also likely referring to me, though the fact it was made raised issues on surveillance of the students while at the school, the discretion I placed into keeping this a private matter is concerning....as only a few know I had access to the encrypted message and none that I had cracked it" handing the paper carefully to the girl.

"But that alone was not enough to fully understand what is going on, it did, however, let me know that individuals are at risk and many have suffered as a result of what it involves. This is the main lead I have...so I was wondering if you would be able to help me track down the last known whereabouts of this man, a Matthew G. He was either taken or recruited and I need to find out how, where and if any others were taken in a similar manner...whatever I can find would help. I do apologize for the ulterior motive in this but I felt it best to extend some form of trust and that you would may be able to aid in this with discretion, not for myself but for many others who may be at risks as a result." a firmer more serious glance to the girl as she finishes, taking in her reaction...sure she had kept large about of context absent but that would prevent leaks as well as other protections....also knowing all that would not help at the moment.

Egon listened to Eiji as she talked about her trusting others, as well as the event that just transpired. When Eiji was done, she hugged Egon, which soon followed with a nose bleed. Egon frantically grabbed some paper towels for her face, thankfully not getting blood on her or her clothes. "S... Sorry... I am not used to being around pretty people like you... Anyways, I get what you are saying Eiji, but in all honesty, I felt like if I did not mention anything, then it would just eat me alive." She listened some more, this time talking about her Cypher mention. She scratched her head and thought for a moment. "Well, I seriously hope that we can crack this soon, or we will be dead in the water. And I personally think that the message was for everyone. But understandably, not everyone wants to show what they know." She took the paper, and looked at it as if she was studying it. "Matthew G. huh? At least we have a name. And don't worry about it too much, I understand that you do not really trust the others with this info. But I trust them enough to not bully me on sight, y'know?" She said, making a slight hint into her past, but she then quickly moved on. "If it is needed, then I can keep my lips zipped. It is not often a secret is given to that is as important as this..." PlusUltra PlusUltra

Eiji Nykvist
Tags:

Q88h7qj.png

Letting out another laugh for a moment as she raises a hand to her mouth "Well i suppose some do find it distracting though sadly even full sweaters cause issues for some reason" shrugging with a soft sight and shake of her head "Though as for secrecy, it is why such do hold power as keeping such a secret can be difficult for a multitude of reasons, a person own honesty perhaps being the strongest factor out of all of them...though for me? The more a secret is spoken the less weight it holds, until its as light and fluffy as the air itself...the same could be said for words too though i suppose" tapping her chin as she thinks over the analogy "The mass is the same but the volume would increase, so the weight is still there just the density, meaning to get the entirety of it you need to look harder....but if your looking harder then your giving more attention to the words anyway so is that not a positive by making people think over what was said more?" seemingly getting sidetracked with the thought before she catches herself in realization.

"Sorry, but yes I do wish to at least gain a better understanding of the context of this...The individual is believed to have been homeless, though given using digital resources or databases would leave both a trace and be difficult to access I had intended to go for a grassroots approach in the more concentrated areas of the impoverished under the assumption such was occurring within the city" there was a matter that did raise attention though from her words, however, given the example she used in regards to trust did imply there were others she did not trust to not bully and so that it had occurred to a sufficient extent for it to be a concern...the rest of her demeanor confirming such.

"But that can be a matter for once we are well rested, I really am grateful to be able to share this with you....oh and should you encounter any in particular whom you do not trust well enough not to bully you, please do make me aware of such ok? It would not do well to have such floating around...or if you have any other concerns you would like to speak to be regarding my door shall remain open....provided i am not asleep, out and hear the knock of course" another small laugh through smiling features as she pats her shoulder.

A Dark & Stormy Night: Enter The Halloween Dance.

Aegis Aegis IG42 IG42 PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Jet Jet Zamasu Zamasu Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Karcen Karcen Meowfyre Meowfyre Timv9 Timv9 Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Outside, It was fall, the leaves were turning, and the air as chilly. The sun had barely set and the edge of the sky was still painted in oranges and pinks, with a large painted full moon rising into the sky. The night was quiet, just a gentle chill nudging leaves across the ground. Shadows shifted and grew away from the haloed street lamps, and the occasional figure shifted in the shadows. But down at Queens High, a slightly different scene was set. With a spooky bowl of candy at the entrance, sporting a small sign that read "Please Take One." in large blocky and colorful letters. Once through the decorated doors into the gym, it was a dark and stormy night. Fog drifting throughout the whole gym, some even reaching waist height as it spilled out the doors. The gym not only was large but it was practically the definition of a spooky scary Halloween. On one end of the as far from the main doors as it could be, was the elevated DJ. There were colored lights shining trough the fog, and a disco ball 'floating' up above them all. The lights created a cool and eerie effect in the fog. In the high ceiling lightning and thunder flashed, rumbling on cue each time, and both high and at a lower level, spooky apparitions drifted across the gym, some even floated around or towards students, letting of a misty "Oooooooooooo!" as they pass by. In another section there were a large set of tables stacked with many types of refreshments and snacks, ranging form sodas to Eyeball Punch and chips to Brrraaain Cakes. There were a few tables for students to sit at there as well, and tons of inflated balloons all over the gym. in another corner was a photo area with fun props and garments for the students to mess with. Many students were already milling about in their own Halloween costumes, talking and dancing, some were also handing out around the food tables, photo booth or messing with decorations. There were also a few teachers milling about, keeping an eye on students of course, or refilling snacks.

------------------------

::A catlike girl was still in her dorm room as she wiggled her way into her costume. She was going to be one of her favorite anime character, so currently she was wiggling into a pair of fake wings and into a pair of overalls. She was very excited about this, she couldn't wait to head over to the party.

:: On the other hand a sleepy ginger haired boy was currently lying on his pillow in his room. He didn't want to get up yet, but he was actually looking forward too the party. He was even all dressed up. He had a stitch painted across his face, the area above it colored green, and he had a large 'screw' sticking out of his head, with a patchwork outfit and bandages. He seemed to be some kind of Frankenstein monster.'

::Frau was on his way to the party already, he was wearing a brown onesie, with a a set of brown dog ears and a collar. He had gone for a very simple werewolf costume, it seemed. He even had a set of wolfy teeth. He was very warm in this outfit, it was nice.

::Yuudai and Michio had decided to dress in matching costumes, of course it was all Michio's idea. Yuudai was wearing a high collared black and red cape, with a very fancy outfit, a dress shirt, gloves, black dress pants, and suspenders with a vest. His hair was pushed back a bit more then usual, and he was wearing a set of vampire fangs, with a bit of 'blood' trickling out of the corner of his mouth. On the other-hand Michio was wearing a nice, but much more plain outfit, with two 'puncture marks' in his neck, 'blood' trickling down from them. They were about ready to head out for the party

Yuuji-Kazami-NAU.jpg Dime Osiris -|- Quirk: Shadow Forge
Interacting: Entrance ( Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers )

Dime stared at himself in the camera of his phone after Egon was done with him "Errr... are you sure this is what you want to do?" For a moment a drip of insecurity streaked across his face and under the pale foundation you could barely make out a red blush before he came eye to eye with Egon. He had somehow allowed himself to be roped into another one of her silly jokes, but this could be-- misinterpreted if one wasn't careful enough. Dime ran his finger along the inside of his tuxedo as his eyes drifted downward at Egon's white dress; she was quite stunning when she tried. They were making their way to the gym from the dorm and he stopped momentarily to snatch a piece of candy from the bowl in front of the entrance before holding the door for Egon.

As the door cracked open and the light fluttered outward from the crack he created a blast of AC flooded out and sent his hair brushing upward for a second as it revealed a kind of handsomeness in his figure that is easy to miss on the day to day grind; that, or maybe it was because he had a smile on his face for once.

"Well, Egon, shall we?"
Dime extended his hand out to her as he used his back to keep the door open. No sass or mood killing remark this time.

Costume: Victor (Corpse's Bride)
Viktor.png

Last edited:
With this being his very first party, Rocky was nervous. He was not used to the idea of loud noises and everyone mingling in the name of a good time, but he wanted to try it out. With some help from other students, Rocky dressed up as Johnny Bravo (Mainly due to that pompadour), with his black shirt that left little to the imagination in terms of the shape of his armored abs, the blue jeans that fit snugly, and most importantly, the black shoes and sunglasses that complimented the pompadour to a T. "Ayumu, c'mon and get up! We are gonna be late to the party!" He exclaimed as he knocked on the nightstand in between the beds. Rocky was in very high spirits, with Ayumu's "Perfume Therapy" (As Rocky calls it anyways). Kimona Kimona

"Dime, I am sure! I had this idea for a very long time, but I never had anyone to do it with, or any party to go to to do it. It'll be fine!" Egon excitedly cheered as she put the finishing touches on her make up. When finished, she walked out the door to the gym with Dime, and grabbed a piece of candy from the bowl at the entrance. "♪ Thank yoooouuuu! ♪" She sang out with a hint of glee and joy as Dime held the door open for her. A blast of air pushed her hair back and revealed a smiling young lady's face. This was the first time she had any sort of fun in a long time. Egon then took his hand with a shining smile, as they walked into the gym. Aegis Aegis

Costume: Emily (Corpse Bride)
1573585465841.png

This was the day! This was the day that he gets to party with people his own age! Algernon, who was going as a cyborg soldier from a game called Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, one of his favorites due to the 80s-90s sounding music. Model A floating next to him, basically inside a paper mache demon skull, its eyes lighting the sockets with an eerie blue light. "This is gonna be loads of fun, eh Finn!? And to think that this will be my first party with people as old as me!" "And we won't hear any old people gossip about other heroes and stuff!" Model A chirped as Algernon chuckled. He took a piece of candy from the bowl at the entrance as he walked to the gym. Once he got in, a blast of cold air and fog greeted him and Model A, which brought a smile to the young lad's face. "This is so cool! I should as dad to host one of these kinds of parties some time!" He said as he looked around the spooky yet groovy atmosphere. IG42 IG42

Costume: Rex Power Colt (From Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)
1573588035918.png

Last edited:
Eiji Nykvist
Tags:
Gym Party (Open)

1572372894044.png

Eiji leans over the mirror within her room carefully applying some of the makeup she had purchased for the costume party while periodically double-checking what appears to the image of a glamoured up woman on a microphone tucked into the bottom corner along with the name underneath. Most of the costume had been relatively simple with the only difficult part being the distinctive shirt commonly worn requiring some methodical cutting of each shape to the point the garment more resembled a fishing net in the end...and of course, getting one the right size though fortunately the baggy nature of those designed for those far heavier than herself worked to her favor. I mean she had normally preferred to go for full coverings and comfortable sweaters though for the party it was a good idea to change the style up a little, she had initially wanted to for one of the more cliche horror tropes though sadly nothing really caught her eye nor fit aside from potentially just tearing up an outfit with fake blood and claiming to be an undead of some sort.

Still, the entire process was a little alien to her having normally forgone such extra efforts, helping to organize the logistics of everything was the easy part but as for the actual party itself? she only really had the occasional videos and tv show clips they managed to gather to go from having never really been able to attend such herself really. Finishing the last of her efforts she gives one final spin and a nod of approval before nodding, grabbing a microphone prop and heading out to the gym itself, noting the others starting to gather with a wide wave with the microphone and grin "Oh it is good to see your all ready too, nice costumes"

Finn Mackay
Having avoided being assaulted with blue body paint for the most obvious costume Finn had instead coloured his hair and quills yellow and wore a pair of loose fitting orange trousers and blue wristbands, fortunately the character he had modelled his costume on lost his shirt often enough that him leaving it out wouldn't seem odd.

Arriving alongside Algernon with his camera in hand he gave his roomie a curious look at what he said, Algernon's tendency to say such odd things made Finn wonder if he'd simply had a lonely childhood or if there was something more going on there. "Y-yeah this should be good!" He replied while shifting his camera to a one handed grip and slipping the strap over his arm for safety before reaching into the bowl with his free hand, entering the gym he gaped at the setup with the sweetie partway into his mouth. "This. Is. AWESOME!" Chomping down on the sweet he grabbed his camera and started excitedly snapping shots of the decorations and people's costumes at random.

🐝Jeremy🐝
Interacting with: Finn Mackay IG42 IG42
Shino-shino-aburame-14802015-422-800.jpg
<(this, except air tight, with no foot or face openings)
The local bee farm stood examining himself in the reflection of a glass pane affixed to one of the stands on the main street. The student who was manning the stand was very conspicuously doing their best to avoid staring or even looking at Jeremy, but Jeremy didn't even notice. He was taking stock of his costume, evaluating it. He tapped on the headband wrapped around his head, running his finger along the insignia. He wasn't even sure what it was supposed to mean, but his younger brother Cally insisted it suited him. The oversized green jacket too, though he still didn't know why. He wasn't even sure who he was supposed to be. But when he'd walked back into his old neighborhood over the weekend, his brothers has insisted on presenting the costume to him. They had insisted he wear it. Well, at least it looked nice.

Just as Jeremy had worked up the nerve to go in, the flash of a camera went out off the corner of his eye. Jeremy swung his head around like a top to the source, a million anxious thoughts going through his head. It took him a while to sort through them, but the end result was him staring at Finn and Algernon for several minutes. But after figuring out his course of action, Jeremy implemented it.

He gave a curt wave to them, and started to slowly amble further into the festival.

Last edited:
Andressa Kukuklan
Tags:
Meowfyre Meowfyre , Party Group (Open)

UQZrjan.png

It had been a long wait for the party but the night was finally here and Andressa was fully adorned in a somewhat extravagant yellow and black festival bird costume along with multiple dangling adornments, the overall outfit giving a flashy and eye catching design though with a swimsuit worn underneath...she did after all have some feeling the full carnivalé asthetic might be a bit too much, or well too little for some of the teachers. Her hero costume itself was based off the idea, but hey going a bit extra made sense for the party which was shaping up to be lively indeed.

The gentling jingling sound of metal can be heard amoungst those gathered as she sways up with har arms raised up into the air "OLA FIESTEROS! WE READY TO MAKE A NIGHT OF THIS?!" as usual full of energy as she gets closer, slapping the anxious bee boy on the back "And time to see if you can do more than simply shuffle right?" laughing away, hopefully he could get out his shell a bit more with this and a few of the faster tracks should be interesting to get things moving.

hallayumu.pngAyumu Yoshida
Interacting: Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Ayumu didn't move much as Rocky bumbled about the room. The guy seemed nervous, although Ayumu wasn't completely sure why. It was just a party after all. Ayumu sighed as Rocky told him to move. He really didn't want too. But they should get going probably, after all the party wouldn't wait all night. The pale boy rose slightly as he moved to his feet, and he had a pillow under one arm as he then rose about half an inch of the ground before floating towards the door. "............... We should leave now before I go back to bed." he seems to decide, ignoring the crash of the nightstand. It could be fixed later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back