• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
DScd2EO.png

0iAZbjN.png

Dwkq9Al.png

For countless eons, the billions of multiverses lived in blissful, isolated harmony. Conflict and peace contained within themselves; in all regards, it was a highly efficient system.

Until...

Under the strain of supporting new realities every waking moment, the multiverse collapsed in on itself. This left only one universe where all inhabitants where crammed: the Echo Dimension, an amalgamation of all previous incantations.

With universe-isolated conflict now among everyone, it could lead to the utter destruction of the one thing they have left. They're on borrowed time, but not due to any outside force; due to their own furor.

Welcome to...

THE QUANTUM CRISIS.

OQNltkE.png

— Follow RPN'S Community Guidelines.

— Keep all drama in character. Let's treat each other like civilized human beings, yeah?

— Please post at least once every two weeks. If you can't meet this quota for any reason, please don't hesitate to tell me! I will fully understand.

— I intend for this roleplay to be long-term due to the goal it presents, so please don't ghost. If you have to drop for any reason, please inform me. There will be no hard feelings.

— All I expect in responses are no one-liners (or very sparse ones) and decent grammar & spelling.

— OCs are allowed, of course.

— Have fun!

SXNtWlM.png

— Sans the Skeleton, Undertale. Played by Nocturne. Nocturne.

tszKhNS.png

Character Sheet

Out of Character

Discord Server

— Main

Last edited:
I would be intrested in this. I am glad to see some sort of confirmation about stuff from Undertale or stuff thereof being okay for these. For now I can post daily! May be less come January but we can talk about it if this is still on by then

I would be intrested in this. I am glad to see some sort of confirmation about stuff from Undertale or stuff thereof being okay for these. For now I can post daily! May be less come January but we can talk about it if this is still on by then
Sounds interesting!
Glad you two are interested! A few more confirmations of interest and I'll get a character sheet started :)!

Looks like a fun concept with lots of possibilities, I’m interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back