• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

Hey everyone. Since the roleplay is just about full, we should start discussing character relations and such. Especially within the pack, since they already know each other. Things like who's friends with who, or who doesn't really get along, or even who likes who, bc as I mentioned earlier on, the wolves don't HAVE to be with a human, that just makes it more spicy (; haha​

Hey everyone. Since the roleplay is just about full, we should start discussing character relations and such. Especially within the pack, since they already know each other. Things like who's friends with who, or who doesn't really get along, or even who likes who, bc as I mentioned early, the wolves don't HAVE to be with a human, that just makes it more spicy ;) haha​
I was thinking about that! Like wolves would be paired or something but then they would somewhat need to replenish their litter cause they're dying and insert so many triangles and drama cause AHH

My character's probably going to start off alone. Though, he could have a good human friend. Or maybe one that had been initiated recently

I honestly don't know how Charlotte feels about wolves.

How long till the RP starts, do you think?

It really depends on the people finishing their forms, but honestly I think there's only one who doesn't have the name or species set... so in that case I think we could start possibly tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you all know after I'm out of work!

Edit: I also think we should have more solid ideas of what relations the wolves have to each other in the pack.​

I don't mind plotting with anyone! (I'll tag some of them here since I don't think most know about the OOC?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back