• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

A discussion page OOC for "Pure Moonlight". This way the CS page doesn't get too cluttered.
+

This page is kinda a WIP, but feel free to post if you're part of the roleplay.

^

Pure Moonlight is a semi-lit fantasy werewolf roleplay.

[ Roleplay / Character Submission ]​

Last edited:
-slithers in-

Just coding my sheet, should be done relatively soon. I'm curious though, are the humans aware of the wolves or...?

Thanks ^^ She's most likely gonna be the oldest one (and most bitter) one here but -shrugs-
Ooh, I'm interested in wanting to know why Erin's so bitter! Depending how it goes, Charlotte may or may not get along with her since they both live in the small town, even if Erin moved to Aleria!

Just a note, hopefully some new members choose to be dudes because we're weighing heavy on the female characters here haha (feel free to plot female relationships as well though, I just want to keep a gender balance)

Just a note, hopefully some new members choose to be dudes because we're weighing heavy on the female characters here haha (feel free to plot female relationships as well though, I just want to keep a gender balance)
I was thinking about that since mostly females get heavy before the male roles do too. So I totes understand dearie

Ooh, I'm interested in wanting to know why Erin's so bitter! Depending how it goes, Charlotte may or may not get along with her since they both live in the small town, even if Erin moved to Aleria!
She's just unluck in life x3

They might get along but remember there's nearly a 11 year age difference between them...

She's just unluck in life x3

They might get along but remember there's nearly a 11 year age difference between them...
Of course. There's always that mentor / acquaintance mentality since she hangs out with older folks than kids her age (since there was that incident) if I actually think about it.

If we're short any players, I'll opt to play one of our boys. We're still waiting on something like 6 people? I think! So we should be okay.

Of course. There's always that mentor / acquaintance mentality since she hangs out with older folks than kids her age (since there was that incident) if I actually think about it.
And Erin wouldn't really appreciate it considering she's pull the "A few more years and I could be your mother. What do you want?" XD

And Erin wouldn't really appreciate it considering she's pull the "A few more years and I could be your mother. What do you want?" XD
LMAAAOOO!
Charlotte would roll her eyes and be like, "Don't be so quick to age, Erin." and she would shrug her shoulders, "You're still better to hang out with sometimes than kids who lived their whole lives here."

LMAAAOOO!
Charlotte would roll her eyes and be like, "Don't be so quick to age, Erin." and she would shrug her shoulders, "You're still better to hang out with sometimes than kids who lived their whole lives here."
And she'd just grunt responding "Why? Cause I have actual real life experience?"

Calibutcher Calibutcher : I forgot this was here eeeepp!

And yes! I have gotten used to bbcoding now! A lot of updates happened indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back