• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Punkies Niche Fandom Search | Literate, OC x Canon doubling friendly | Destiny, R6S and Pokemon

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Name: Punkie
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Writing Style: Literate - Advanced Lit/Novella
    RP Experience: 13 Years
    Timezone: USA, EST

Hi!
    I'm Punkie, and I'm looking for some new RP partners!
    I've got the basics on the side here, but here's a bit about me before I get into the plots I'd like to do.

I'm a 25 year old college student who is studying industrial engineering, and I work full time at an oil change shop.

I'm looking to do some canon x oc roleplays, doubling friendly if needed. Most are going to be romance based, though there are a few that are not. Most will contain elements of angst, hurt/comfort, and some darker themes mixed in such as topics related to abuse, for example. In general, I'm not looking to rp those specific things or romantasize them, but rather will be using them as a reference to the past of my characters to add context for the current plot. You can take a look at each individual concept I have listed to get a vague idea of the plot and genres I have in mind.

The one important thing to know about me is that I work a lot and am still going to school. That being said, my response time has a tendency to vary. Sometimes I'll get multiple responses in one day, sometimes it'll be a few days apart, and occasionally it might be a week or a little more. I will always come back around to it though, and friendly bumps are appreciated. As long as you can bear with me and be patient at times, I'll offer the same courtesy to you.

I am ghost friendly, but would appreciate you letting me know in advanced if you're not feeling the rp anymore, that way I can at least know what's up and won't be waiting up on a reply.

If you have other questions about myself, my writing, my plots, etc. Please feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back