• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Z.E.R.O ~*Main*~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nina Heartscrow (#05-4352)|My Heart Burns

uNI2xfo.jpg
Zulpes put both its hands on to Nina shoulders, Zulpes had seemed to hit some sort of heart string for her it didn’t know what to do but try to be somewhat reassuring stroking the girls head for a while it spoke slow and sombrely word that it held close to its ‘heart’ if that was the right word

“Don’t worry....everything...will...be...fine...for...all...of...us...as...long...as...we...stick...together”

It paused to think about what it could say next the subject of love was something Zulpes had little experience with but it knew something about it not much

“And...love...Nina...is...complicated...it...comes...in...many...forms...you...will...know...the...feeling...although...it’s... hard to... know for...one.. like myself...the feeling...is likely...different...for...us..both”
Nina, although hesitant, sank herself into Zulpes's hold, closing her eyes and wrapping her wings around herself, almost in tears. She then heard what Zulpes said. One quote at a time. 'Don't worry, everything will be fine. For all of us. As long as we stick together.' Nina listened closely as the words went into her mind and she thought on them time and time again until the second quote came on by. 'And love, Nina, is complicated. It comes in many forms - you will know the feeling, although it's hard to know. For one, like myself, the feeling is likely different for both of us.' Nina nodded, just sinking in there for a while. "OK... I just... Need a few... I'm sorry this suddenly turned into 'you' helping 'me', but... It seems... we're not too different, in some ways... after all..."

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Zulpes)

Zulpes
Zulpes nodded at what Nina said it couldn’t help but think that it was true, it was like those therapy sessions the staff tried to get it on board with

I...understand...I’ll...give...you...some...time

Zulpes got up from its seat moving over to a counter grabbing a cylinder with a deep sigh...it never really got to eat food just a nutrient paste....disappointing, a guard hooked the cylinder up to the suit so Zulpes didn’t try to escape although it had no intention to as the paste was pumped into the suit and then into zulpes’s Body walking back to Nina hopefully she was doing slightly better with some time to process.

Hotaru Kuragane, Subject #13-4246
Featured : AL.Over AL.Over

Hotaru frowned at Cecilia when she asked her question. She looked down at the food on her tray, and back at the girl. " Hotaru Kuragane, Subject#13-4246. Rank 13. I have 'Poison Manipulation'..." Hotaru answered bluntly, taking another bite of the tasteless oatmeal.

Before Cecilia can reply, the sound of buzzing rippled through the air, causing the subjects to cover their ears in agony. Hotaru grumbled. It was an alarm signal, to tell subjects to return to their cells and await testing. Hotaru looked away from Cecilia and shoved a few more spoonfuls of her food in her mouth before getting shoved out of the Cafeteria by two guards.

Feeling dreadful, Hotaru let the guards push her back to Section 13. She was then roughly shoved into her cell, the cell door slamming behind her as soon as she entered. Hotaru silently cursed the guards and sat on her stone-hard mattress, awaiting her fate for today's testing.

(Anyone would like a collaboration for the testing? Like a Subject vs Subject kind?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back