• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Z.E.R.O ~*OOC*~

Main
Here

PandaTama

"最大的努力...!
Hello. The main thread is finally opened. I told you I did make it ;w;

Last edited:
For some reason I can now imagine that when Nina retreats into her room for the night, she just has this giant closet filled with knives, swords, chainsaws, etc. But she can't use them because safety reasons.

"Look at all of these blades... Swords, knives, my saws - everything is all here, and mine all mine! Stupid safety laws, let us defend ourselves!" -Probably Nina

"Look at all of these blades... Swords, knives, my saws - everything is all here, and mine all mine! Stupid safety laws, let us defend ourselves!" -Probably Nina
Well, we might make a April Fools Day where we all go on full rampage mode.

Anyone wants to post about their testing anytime soon? We can have a VS one.

Last edited:
Whoa there, slow down. We can do that later, but we actually need to make sure this thing doesn't die instantly first.

Ohhhh, what, like one against another? This is why you need to elaborate on things... I mean, can do? May need to wait for the others - you know, Hunter and AL. The ones who have also submitted stuff.

Ohhhh, what, like one against another? This is why you need to elaborate on things... I mean, can do? May need to wait for the others - you know, Hunter and AL. The ones who have also submitted stuff.
No one submitted character sheets but you guys XD

Short version - wait for more people to actually post first and introduce their characters. 'Then' we can set up a plan here and hopefully get everyone's agreement on it. I mean, I know this is technically your thing, but... It's a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back