• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Esmeray

Daughter of Hekate
➞✶project: wonderland. »

• It was the year 4057 and our world has advanced significantly in technology, medicine, energy, and lifestyle. Dreams and ideas that seemed impossible have become a reality in the new age of science. We had just begun to explore outside our solar system, establish livable bases or colonies on the moon and other planets, hover cars and plasma guns, teleportation, and other amazing feats have occurred worldwide. New discoveries, new sciences, new everything. Everything is grander. The world you once knew is now gone.

Eventually new advancements in the study of dimensional travel came to light. The leading or head scientists of HartTech Inc. had begun advancements of the new science, and created technology centered around dimensional travel. After many months of working on the theory and the technology to make it possible, the media began making light of a proto-type interdimensional machine that can send an individual to different unknown plains of existence. Though HartTech Inc. actively rejected all notions centered around this rumor stating that there was no such thing.

They Lied.

In actuality the head scientists, James and Erin Hart, had successfully drafted blue prints for a machine that will tear open a rift into the fabric of reality. Unfortunately, they had yet to actually get the contraption to work, and even if they did the rift would be too unstable for anyone to travel through. It was so frustrating. How could they stabilize it? It should be easy for them since it seemed to be only just a step beyond teleportation. It could be done if they worked hard enough. So they kept moving onward, striving to finally claim dimensional travel as very real. They kept pushing, unprepared for an evil lurking in their shadows. Unknown to the corporation, a corrupt terrorist organization known simply as ACE wanted to steal their blueprints and studies for themselves and gain control over the economy, or possibly the world.

They Succeeded.

It was Career Day. Parents all over Brandid City were taking their children to work to spend time with them and show them how much they enjoyed their work. This was the same for both James and Erin who had brought their eight year old daughter Alicia to work with them. They spent all day giving Alicia a tour of the labs, showing her how they tested their proto-types, the advertisement team, their co-workers, and everything else you'd find at HartTech. Of course, little Alicia was excited and loved everything her parents had shown her. Her parents were happy with her curiosity and interest in their profession. They had hoped their little girl would follow in their footsteps since she had the mind and capabilities to do so. Alicia spent all day learning about the corporation well into the night. She was in the lounge watching the TV hologram, flipping stations out of boredom. She wanted to go home. She was tired and had school the next day, but her parents had to stay late due to some mishap down in the lab. When the power suddenly cut out, and Alicia couldn't get the lights or Hologram to work again she left the room. Something just didn't feel right, and she quickly became frightened. Wanting her parents, Alicia made haste to the lab where her parents were supposedly working. When she arrived there the lab was in shambles from a ransacking, and Alicia knew something was wrong. The girl began to cautiously sneak around the halls unsure what to do. Eventually, she came across two strangers walking down the halls. She over heard something about captives being held in the landing bay, and immediately went there to see if her parents were among them. Nothing her parents had taught the poor girl would have prepared Alicia for what was about to happen.

Her Parents Were Murdered.

Right before her eyes. The smell of blood filled her nostrils, and her head reeled. She had always been the faint of heart when it came to gore, and watching her parents be executed was enough to cause her to faint behind the large crates she had claimed as a hiding spot. Of course it wasn't long before she would be found. The murderous intruders were tasked to do a sweep of the whole landing bay before they were to depart. They cleaned the area, making sure to leave not a trace behind, and began loading crates and bins full of gear, parts, papers, and blueprints onto an A-9 Star-cruiser. When they came across Alicia's unconscious body, they revealed her to the head of the operation. Feeling pitiful for the young girl, the individual decided to bring the now orphan girl along. Reasoning the notion with the idea that she could be of service when the time was right. After all was said and done, the organization ACE did a scrub of the young girls mind, erasing her old memories with new fake ones. Instead of being the daughter of the leading scientists of HartTech Inc. she was now the daughter of ACE's founder, CEO, and Head. She grew up on a lie, and was brainwashed into volunteering for ACE's "Project: Wonderland".

Project: Wonderland.

It was unclear as to where exactly the Head of ACE heard of this strange realm known as Wonderland. Though she seemed determined to get there. Of course, the small group of "volunteers" were never given any details as to what exactly their mission was after they successfully landed on the other plain of existence. They trained for years not knowing, until the day finally came for them to make the jump.

Coded by Adrian

It was the year 4057 and our world has advanced significantly in technology, medicine, energy, and lifestyle. Dreams and ideas that seemed impossible have become a reality in the new age of science. We had just begun to explore outside our solar system, establish livable bases or colonies on the moon and other planets, hover cars and plasma guns, teleportation, and other amazing feats have occurred worldwide. New discoveries, new sciences, new everything. Everything is grander. The world you once knew is now gone.

Eventually new advancements in the study of dimensional travel came to light. The leading or head scientists of HartTech Inc. had begun advancements of the new science, and created technology centered around dimensional travel. After many months of working on the theory and the technology to make it possible, the media began making light of a proto-type interdimensional machine that can send an individual to different unknown plains of existence. Though HartTech Inc. actively rejected all notions centered around this rumor stating that there was no such thing.

They Lied.

In actuality the head scientists, James and Erin Hart, had successfully drafted blue prints for a machine that will tear open a rift into the fabric of reality. Unfortunately, they had yet to actually get the contraption to work, and even if they did the rift would be too unstable for anyone to travel through. It was so frustrating. How could they stabilize it? It should be easy for them since it seemed to be only just a step beyond teleportation. It could be done if they worked hard enough. So they kept moving onward, striving to finally claim dimensional travel as very real. They kept pushing, unprepared for an evil lurking in their shadows. Unknown to the corporation, a corrupt terrorist organization known simply as ACE wanted to steal their blueprints and studies for themselves and gain control over the economy, or possibly the world.

They Succeeded.

It was Career Day. Parents all over Brandid City were taking their children to work to spend time with th,em and show them how much they enjoyed their work. This was the same for both James and Erin who had brought their eight year old daughter Alicia to work with them. They spent all day giving Alicia a tour of the labs, showing her how they tested their proto-types, the advertisement team, their co-workers, and everything else you'd find at HartTech. Of course, little Alicia was excited and loved everything her parents had shown her. Her parents were happy with her curiosity and interest in their profession. They had hoped their little girl would follow in their footsteps since she had the mind and capabilities to do so. Alicia spent all day learning about the corporation well into the night. She was in the lounge watching the TV hologram, flipping stations out of boredom. She wanted to go home. She was tired and had school the next day, but her parents had to stay late due to some mishap down in the lab. When the power suddenly cut out, and Alicia couldn't get the lights or Hologram to work again she left the room. Something just didn't feel right, and she quickly became frightened. Wanting her parents, Alicia made haste to the lab where her parents were supposedly working. When she arrived there the lab was in shambles from a ransacking, and Alicia knew something was wrong. The girl began to cautiously sneak around the halls unsure what to do. Eventually, she came across two strangers walking down the halls. She over heard something about captives being held in the landing bay, and immediately went there to see if her parents were among them. Nothing her parents had taught the poor girl would have prepared Alicia for what was about to happen.

Her Parents Were Murdered.

Right before her eyes. The smell of blood filled her nostrils, and her head reeled. She had always been the faint of heart when it came to gore, and watching her parents be executed was enough to cause her to faint behind the large crates she had claimed as a hiding spot. Of course it wasn't long before she would be found. The murderous intruders were tasked to do a sweep of the whole landing bay before they were to depart. They cleaned the area, making sure to leave not a trace behind, and began loading crates and bins full of gear, parts, papers, and blueprints onto an A-9 Star-cruiser. When they came across Alicia's unconscious body, they revealed her to the head of the operation. Feeling pitiful for the young girl, the individual decided to bring the now orphan girl along. Reasoning the notion with the idea that she could be of service when the time was right. After all was said and done, the organization ACE did a scrub of the young girls mind, erasing her old memories with new fake ones. Instead of being the daughter of the leading scientists of HartTech Inc. she was now the daughter of ACE's founder, CEO, and Head. She grew up on a lie, and was brainwashed into volunteering for ACE's "Project: Wonderland".

Project: Wonderland.

It was unclear as to where exactly the Head of ACE heard of this strange realm known as Wonderland. Though she seemed determined to get there. Of course, the small group of "volunteers" were never given any details as to what exactly their mission was after they successfully landed on the other plain of existence. They trained for years not knowing, until the day finally came for them to make the jump.
+ All of RpNation's site guidelines and rules apply here.

+ High quality art for character images. Anime or Semi-realism in style.

All of the characters in the role-play must be 18 and older. Please do not create a character that is overtly childish both in personality or in appearance. If I do not like the quality of the art you've found for your character, I will ask you to change it. Finding high quality art is not difficult in this day in age, but if you need help I do have resources to provide for you. My friends would also be glad to help you look for face claims for you to use. Websites that are designed for high-quality art include; zero-chan, pixiv, art station, etc. You can also find several lovely images on pinterest and weheartit.com. Even google can bring up images of high quality, but I would avoid using it.

+ Human's are a complex species.
When creating your character, I expect them to be fully thought out characters with realistic flaws. As human's we connect with characters that feel real and relatable, and I want to see that in this story. I want to feel for these characters. The more effort you put into a character and their history the easier it will be for me to not only create character arcs for them, but seamlessly include those arcs into the main plot. Additionally, I expect players to have no more than two main characters. I expect players who create the maximum amount to manage them effectively along with NPCs. If I find that you are falling behind because you are having a hard time juggling your characters then I will ask you to drop one for the sake of the role-play.

+ The Character Index.
All players who are invited to the role-play must have at least one fully completed character sheet submitted to the character index two weeks after "joining". These character sheets are your ticket into being a full-fledged player for the role-play. Additionally, you can only post in the IC with characters that have been approved, so it will behoove you to have all of them done with in a timely fashion. Once the volunteers make their jump into the portal any incomplete characters will have to wait for The Witch of the East to be introduced cannonly. This goes for players who do not post introductory replies to the IC before the jump. All of you will be given plenty of advanced notice for this, and we will not wait for you. Failure to complete a single character sheet with in the two weeks, with out reason, will forfeit your spot as a player, and it will be given to someone else.

+ Must be an intermediate or above role-player to join.
As I have already stated, I will only be looking for players who are intermediate and above in writing skills. This means I will be taking past IC posts you've written into account, as well as your activity in previous groups. I might speak to your previous GMs as a reference for your capabilities as well as over all behavior. If you'd like to send me examples of your writing then feel free to do so in a PM. Please do not send me anything larger than four paragraphs. I often check messages via phone, so novella styled posts will be challenging to read and I don't want that inconvenience to ruin your chance for a spot in the role-play. IC posts should be at least a paragraph in length (7-9 sentences each), and in the third person. I do not want posts that exceed anything larger than five paragraphs. I am a strong believer in quality over quantity and I strongly encourage you to focus on progressing the story, or expanding on previous posts from other players, rather than flowery embellishments. The natives of wonderland are vast and diverse, so I expect players to use NPCs, as well as interact with both characters around them and their environment.

+ God-modding and Meta-gaming.
All of you should be aware that these are considered taboo in all role-play environments. God-modding is the action in which you as a writer take control of another player's character in your post, or prevent them from reacting to actions carried out by your own character. This extends to you as a writer narrating a post. If another character's player is written as being "brave", and in your narrative you write them as being "cowardly" with out there being any indication that your character is making that assessment, then you are god-modding by changing a character's per-described traits. Meta-gaming is using external (OOC) knowledge and using it internally (ICly) to give your character any advantage. You will be expected to make changes if asked. Failure to do so will void your post, and it will be deleted. If this happens you will be expected to write an entirely new post or you will be removed and black-listed from my future role-plays.

+ Explicit Content.
Project Wonderland is not an explicit roleplay. This means that anything about sex must be alluded to in some way rather than written in detail, or not mentioned at all. Such ways could be through fade to black, time skips, innuendos, or other means. Other more extreme explicit content such as sexual assault or extreme violence should not be explored in this roleplay. You can write a non-descriptive summary of such things for a character's backstory, but please give proper trigger warnings as well as make it hidden behind a spoiler. Extreme violence and gore is not neccessary in this role-play, but if the need arises then please use a content warning. If you are unsure that your post requires a spoiler or trigger warning, please feel free to ask before posting it.

+ Save your drama for your momma.
As a rule of thumb, participants should be nothing short of respectful to one another as well as cooperative. As I have stated this role-play is a group effort, and I expect all of you to be capable of problem solving with out my involvement. If you have found yourself with an issue regarding another player then please try to approach them in a way that is both professional and mature. If for some reason this does not resolve the situation please inform me and we will work on a solution together. Additionally, I also expect my players to put aside their differences for the sake of the role-play, as I believe that is the mature thing to do; however I realize that not everyone is capable of doing so. If heated arguments or uncomfortable situations is negatively affecting your health, or making it harder to enjoy the role-play, then it is perfectly okay to drop. Remember this is a game, and we are trying to have fun!

+ I have final say. Period; end of discussion.
I have final say in any matter, when I tell you no then it means no. When I tell you to change something, then you change it. If I tell you to stop whatever it is you are doing, you stop. Don't continue to whine, complain, or throw a tantrum as it will not help you change my mind. If you are having trouble with something, then you can tell me in a calm and professional way, and I can try to help you as much as I can. If we cannot find a solution to the problem then you can simply remove yourself from the role-play if that is what you wish. However, if you cause a scene, or treat me and any others disrespectfully then I will remove you and you will be black-listed from my future role-plays.

Suggestions

+ Clear and Legible.

I personally do not like heavy coded posts. As I have said before, I tend to read IC threads and messages via phone. More often than not posts with heavy coding are not phone friendly. In my opinion, You do not need to spend hours coding a post to make it fancy. There are quicker and simpler ways to give your posts flare with out distracting from what's important; the post itself. Of course, I will not punish people who choose to code their posts, but if I find it difficult to read then I will ask for you to add the contents of your post in a spoiler.

+ Writing the post.
Sentences in which a character is speaking must be "quoted" to indicate so. Internal thoughts and feelings regarding certain situations or people should be italicized. Each character should have a color code assigned to them for when they speak, and it is okay for characters to have the same color. The reason for this is that it will make a post easier to read and understand. All speech done by NPCs should have orange colored text. Again, I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they don't do this, it will just make it easier for me to read the posts you guys make!

+ Tags are important.
Every single post should have tags for the characters and notable NPCs mentioned in the post, and anyone the character interacts with. If your character interacts with another main character, then the player of that character needs to be tagged in parenthesis.

Mentions: People they might think about or see, but do not directly interact with.
Interactions: The Chef ( Esmeray Esmeray )
[Image of character]
General Info
Name:
Nickname:
Sex:
Role:

Personality
Five Good Traits:
Five Neutral Traits:
Five Bad Traits:

Description:
Optional.

Quirks:

Dislikes:

Capabilities
Strengths:
Any and all strengths. Doesn't need to be detailed.

Gear: Each volunteer should have a company issued voice communicator, a flashlight, a medpack, and a stun baton. Feel free to add more specialized gear, but remember once they reach wonderland anything that requires electricity will no longer work.

Incapability
Weaknesses:
Any and all weaknesses. Doesn't need to be detailed.

Fears: Anything that makes them mildly uncomfortable to phobias.

History
One paragraph for child hood, one for adolescence, and one for early adulthood.
Who are their parents? What was their childhood like?
Why and how did they become a volunteer for ACE?
Was it willingly or unwillingly?
Did they have any significant experiences while in ACE's care?

Relationships
List any important relationship either with NPCs or other player characters and the nature of their relationship.

Other

Writing Sample
Action Oriented Roles
The Shaper - Shapers are people who challenge the team to improve. They are dynamic and usually extroverted people who enjoy stimulating others, questioning norms, and finding the best approaches for solving problems. The Shaper is the one who shakes things up to make sure that all possibilities are considered and that the team does not become complacent. Shapers often see obstacles as exciting challenges and they tend to have the courage to push on when others feel like quitting.Their potential weaknesses may be that they're argumentative, and that they may offend people's feelings.

The Implementer - Implementers are the people who get things done. They turn the team's ideas and concepts into practical actions and plans. They are typically conservative, disciplined people who work systematically and efficiently and are very well organized. These are the people who you can count on to get the job done. On the downside, Implementers may be inflexible and can be somewhat resistant to change.

The Completionist - Completer-Finishers are the people who see that projects are completed thoroughly. They ensure there have been no errors or omissions and they pay attention to the smallest of details. They are very concerned with deadlines and will push the team to make sure the job is completed on time. They are described as perfectionists who are orderly, conscientious and anxious. However, a Completer-Finisher may worry unnecessarily, and may find it hard to delegate.

People Oriented Roles
The Coordinators - Coordinators are the ones who take on the traditional team-leader role and have also been referred to as the chairmen. They guide the team to what they perceive are the objectives. They are often excellent listeners and they are naturally able to recognize the value that each team member brings to the table. They are calm and good-natured, and delegate tasks very effectively. Their potential weaknesses are that they may delegate away too much personal responsibility, and may tend to be manipulative.

The Team Worker - Team Workers are the people who provide support and make sure that people within the team are working together effectively. These people fill the role of negotiators within the team and they are flexible, diplomatic and perceptive. These tend to be popular people who are very capable in their own right, but who prioritize team cohesion and helping people get along.Their weaknesses may be a tendency to be indecisive, and to maintain uncommitted positions during discussions and decision-making.

The Resource Investigator - Resource Investigators are innovative and curious. They explore available options, develop contacts, and negotiate for resources on behalf of the team. They are enthusiastic team members, who identify and work with external stakeholders to help the team accomplish its objective. They are outgoing and are often extroverted, meaning that others are often receptive to them and their ideas. On the downside, they may lose enthusiasm quickly, and are often overly optimistic.

Thought Oriented Roles
The Plant - Taken The Plant is the creative innovator who comes up with new ideas and approaches. They thrive on praise but criticism is especially hard for them to deal with. Plants are often introverted and prefer to work apart from the team. Because their ideas are so novel, they can be impractical at times. They may also be poor communicators and can tend to ignore given parameters and constraints.

The Monitor-Evaluator - Monitor-Evaluators are best at analyzing and evaluating ideas that other people (often Plants) come up with. These people are shrewd and objective, and they carefully weigh the pros and cons of all the options before coming to a decision. Monitor-Evaluators are critical thinkers and very strategic in their approach. They are often perceived as detached or unemotional. Sometimes they are poor motivators who react to events rather than instigating them.

The Specialist - Taken Specialists are people who have specialized knowledge that is needed to get the job done. They pride themselves on their skills and abilities, and they work to maintain their professional status. Their job within the team is to be an expert in the area, and they commit themselves fully to their field of expertise. This may limit their contribution, and lead to a preoccupation with technicalities at the expense of the bigger picture.

Other Roles
The Traitor - The traitor will be special role additionally assigned to any of the ones above. The traitor is a Madam Ace loyalist who has been tasked with secret missions. To find a way to permanently open a portal that connects their own dimension with wonderland. To find a way to power earth tech with wonderland magic. To capture The Witch of the East. Among other things. Their goals will not be the same as the rest of the cast, and they have been ordered to use any means necessary to complete such missions, even at the expense of their own team. The traitor will either be decided on as a group, or choose at random.

Last edited:
➞✶Wonderland Lore »

In the beginning...
A young girl by the name of Alice mysteriously appeared in Wonderland and caused a huge commotion with the natives. Rumors of a curious little girl not of their world was beginning to circulate across the lands. Even the Queendom of Hearts was wrought with concern. She was alien. Unfamiliar with the customs of wonderland, and as such created more harm than good. Despite this several of wonderland's residents grew fond of the little girl, though not everyone felt the same. While Alice did not mean any ill will to the woman, Adelpha Rooke, formerly known as The Queen of Hearts, grew infuriated with the blonde. Insulted she wanted Alice dead by any means necessary. The commotion brings about the attention of Queen Mirana, from The Queendom of Diamonds, who heard rumors that the Red Queen had become tyrannical. When Alice finally met the White Queen she confirmed that the Queen of Hearts tried to execute her after she beat the woman in a game of cricket. Then the girl disappeared shortly after, and rumors that an assassin under the Red Queen's charge had successfully murdered the young girl began to circulate. Appalled by the news, Mirana demanded an audience with the Red Queen. Upon Adelpha's agreeance to meet, the White Queen traveled from her kingdom to the next only to find the Queendom of Hearts had been led to ruin. When finally together, the two rulers began to argue over what was best for the Queendom of Hearts, which ended with the Red Queen feeling insulted. Due to her personality and utter hatred for the Queen of Diamonds, Adelpha ordered for the assassination of the White Queen before she fled back to her kingdom. As a result the Country of White Diamonds and the Country of Red Hearts declared war on each other.

Sadly, the White Queen of Diamonds was, and always has been, a pacifist and did not have an army. While Mirana desperately tried to rally her forces Queen Adelpha's soldiers laid waste to her lands. Fortunately, in due time the White Queen eventually assembled an army, but was lacking a knight willing to lead her troops. No one was brave enough to lead her army into battle and challenge the Red Queen, but one day the mysterious girl named Alice appeared once again. She had grown into a beautiful young woman and was quite reckless her second time visiting. She traveled all over Wonderland, experiencing many things before once again coming across the Queendom of Diamonds. Full of mischievousness, the girl stole a beautiful set of white armor and appeared before the Queen. Keeping her identity a secret She led the White Queen's army to victory and supposedly slew the jabberwoky. Unfortunately, Alice did not wish to be revered for her actions, and just as quickly as she came she disappeared.

Sometime after the war, a wonderland citizen discovered her empty suit of armor. The man was very poor and desired fame and fortune, so he lied to his queen saying he was the one who killed the jabberwoky and won the war. He was rewarded with the entitlement of the White Knight, who controlled all of the White Queen's military and enforced her rule. He accepted and loyally stood by his queen's side despite it being a lie. Nevertheless, peace came to Wonderland once again. The Red Queen was exiled to unknown lands, and her daughter, Valentine, took the throne. Many years passed by and two new countries were discovered. The Country of Blue Spades which was hidden away behind the twisting and eerie Tulgey Woods. Then shortly after the Country of Green Clubs which was nestled deep into the lush expanse that is The Wonder Gardens. After their discovery, Mirana invited the leaders of all four lands to a peace meeting where they would sign a treaty to form an alliance and keep peace throughout all of Wonderland. After much debate they all agreed to the conditions of the treaty. With this new alliance Wonderland became a place free of trouble, and entered a golden era for decades. Wonderland became something it always should have been...paradise.

Like the shifting tides...

One day something strange happened. There was a large rumble across the lands that shook all four countries to their cores. It devastated some more than others, but peace through out Wonderland came to halt. The four realms quickly scrambled together to search for the source, and at first accused one another for being the cause of their strife. It wasn't until The Mad Hatter happened across a never before seen clock tower where all four kingdoms touch did things start to click. He immediately reported The Clock Tower to Mirana who passed on the message to the other Royals. The clock tower had seemingly, mysteriously appeared from nothing, and judging by the outside it looked relatively new. Mirana decided to take charge of the situation and scheduled an expedition of the tower. The other royals joining her in the quest to learn of the puzzling structure. Once they entered the royals were shocked to find that the inside of the tower was incredibly decrepit compared to its pristine outside. The inside was practically falling apart as they inspected every nook and cranny. It wasn't until they reached the top floor that they finally found a spec of life within; a young woman tinkering away at the clockwork inside. When questioned, She had no recollection of how she had suddenly appeared, and acted as if she has always been a resident of Wonderland for decades. She has been deemed harmless for now, but the rulers have issued a law stating that citizens remain away from the clock tower until further notice. The Red Knight has been tasked with keeping watch over the woman and her tower.

Unfortunately this leaves the Royals with no comfort. There's this unrelenting feeling that plagues the Royals of Wonderland. It is unsettling, unnerving, and unwelcome. A feeling that brings one thought to mind. Was there more to their world that they were unaware of? Strange things where happening in Wonderland, and peace throughout the lands was starting to waver. Just what does the future have in store for Wonderland?

Coded by Adrian

In the beginning...
A young girl by the name of Alice mysteriously appeared in Wonderland and caused a huge commotion with the natives. Rumors of a curious little girl not of their world was beginning to circulate across the lands. Even the Queendom of Hearts was wrought with concern. She was alien. Unfamiliar with the customs of wonderland, and as such created more harm than good. Despite this several of wonderland's residents grew fond of the little girl, though not everyone felt the same. While Alice did not mean any ill will to the woman, Adelpha Rooke, formerly known as The Queen of Hearts, grew infuriated with the blonde. Insulted she wanted Alice dead by any means necessary. The commotion brings about the attention of Queen Mirana, from The Queendom of Diamonds, who heard rumors that the Red Queen had become tyrannical. When Alice finally met the White Queen she confirmed that the Queen of Hearts tried to execute her after she beat the woman in a game of cricket. Then the girl disappeared shortly after, and rumors that an assassin under the Red Queen's charge had successfully murdered the young girl began to circulate. Appalled by the news, Mirana demanded an audience with the Red Queen. Upon Adelpha's agreeance to meet, the White Queen traveled from her kingdom to the next only to find the Queendom of Hearts had been led to ruin. When finally together, the two rulers began to argue over what was best for the Queendom of Hearts, which ended with the Red Queen feeling insulted. Due to her personality and utter hatred for the Queen of Diamonds, Adelpha ordered for the assassination of the White Queen before she fled back to her kingdom. As a result the Country of White Diamonds and the Country of Red Hearts declared war on each other.

Sadly, the White Queen of Diamonds was, and always has been, a pacifist and did not have an army. While Mirana desperately tried to rally her forces Queen Adelpha's soldiers laid waste to her lands. Fortunately, in due time the White Queen eventually assembled an army, but was lacking a knight willing to lead her troops. No one was brave enough to lead her army into battle and challenge the Red Queen, but one day the mysterious girl named Alice appeared once again. She had grown into a beautiful young woman and was quite reckless her second time visiting. She traveled all over Wonderland, experiencing many things before once again coming across the Queendom of Diamonds. Full of mischievousness, the girl stole a beautiful set of white armor and appeared before the Queen. Keeping her identity a secret She led the White Queen's army to victory and supposedly slew the jabberwoky. Unfortunately, Alice did not wish to be revered for her actions, and just as quickly as she came she disappeared.

Sometime after the war, a wonderland citizen discovered her empty suit of armor. The man was very poor and desired fame and fortune, so he lied to his queen saying he was the one who killed the jabberwoky and won the war. He was rewarded with the entitlement of the White Knight, who controlled all of the White Queen's military and enforced her rule. He accepted and loyally stood by his queen's side despite it being a lie. Nevertheless, peace came to Wonderland once again. The Red Queen was exiled to unknown lands, and her daughter, Valentine, took the throne. Many years passed by and two new countries were discovered. The Country of Blue Spades which was hidden away behind the twisting and eerie Tugley Woods. Then shortly after the Country of Green Clubs which was nestled deep into the lush expanse that is The Wonder Gardens. After their discovery, Mirana invited the leaders of all four lands to a peace meeting where they would sign a treaty to form an alliance and keep peace throughout all of Wonderland. After much debate they all agreed to the conditions of the treaty. With this new alliance Wonderland became a place free of trouble, and entered a golden era for decades. Wonderland became something it always should have been...paradise.

Like the shifting tides...

One day something strange happened. There was a large rumble across the lands that shook all four countries to their cores. It devastated some more than others, but peace through out Wonderland came to halt. The four realms quickly scrambled together to search for the source, and at first accused one another for being the cause of their strife. It wasn't until The Mad Hatter happened across a never before seen clock tower where all four kingdoms touch did things start to click. He immediately reported The Clock Tower to Mirana who passed on the message to the other Royals. The clock tower had seemingly, mysteriously appeared from nothing, and judging by the outside it looked relatively new. Mirana decided to take charge of the situation and scheduled an expedition of the tower. The other royals joining her in the quest to learn of the puzzling structure. Once they entered the royals were shocked to find that the inside of the tower was incredibly decrepit compared to its pristine outside. The inside was practically falling apart as they inspected every nook and cranny. It wasn't until they reached the top floor that they finally found a spec of life within; a young woman tinkering away at the clockwork inside. When questioned, She had no recollection of how she had suddenly appeared, and acted as if she has always been a resident of Wonderland for decades. She has been deemed harmless for now, but the rulers have issued a law stating that citizens remain away from the clock tower until further notice. The Red Knight has been tasked with keeping watch over the woman and her tower.

Unfortunately this leaves the Royals with no comfort. There's this unrelenting feeling that plagues the Royals of Wonderland. It is unsettling, unnerving, and unwelcome. A feeling that brings one thought to mind. Was there more to their world that they were unaware of? Strange things where happening in Wonderland, and peace throughout the lands was starting to waver. Just what does the future have in store for Wonderland?

Last edited:
➞✶ Brandid City Npcs »
  • ➞ Adeline R. Ace
    1442766465.png
    The CEO of the organization ACE, and rival of HartTech Incorporated. She's a ruthless and powerful woman with a lot of friends that are either questionable in character or equally powerful. One thing all her friends share in common is that they owe her a lot of favors, and they better deliver if called on. Not very many people who work at ACE has seen her in person, nor want to. Alicia has the pleasure of calling her "Mom". Not much is known about Madam Ace, as she is very private and does not enjoy chit chat. She's a no-nonsense kind of woman, and can be very strict. She does not enjoy bad news, and it is rumored that she has a bit of a temper if faced with adversaries.
Coded by Adrian

➞ Adeline R. Ace
1442766465.png
The CEO of the organization ACE, and rival of HartTech Incorporated. She's a ruthless and powerful woman with a lot of friends that are either questionable in character or equally powerful. One thing all her friends share in common is that they owe her a lot of favors, and they better deliver if called on. Not very many people who work at ACE has seen her in person, nor want to. Alicia has the pleasure of calling her "Mom". Not much is known about Madam Ace, as she is very private and does not enjoy chit chat. She's a no-nonsense kind of woman, and can be very strict. She does not enjoy bad news, and it is rumored that she has a bit of a temper if faced with adversaries.

➞ Taiga J. Kraninski
219d0dccb64a2f3e16cd91e1b5b26fad1303410035_full.jpg
Taiga is the training and weapons specialist at ACE. He is of Russian and Japanese descent, but grew up in Brandid City. He is also around 43 years of age. Unlike the some of the volunteers he was not cohered into joining Project: Wonderland, but rather started working for Madam Ace as a hired body guard. When she realized that his talents and skills could be utilized for more she promoted him to Combat Specialist. It became his job to teach the members of ACE how to fight as well as hire other specialists to train them in different techniques. Out of all the employees at ACE Taiga is someone the Volunteers have had the most contact with. Some of them are more attached to Taiga than others, and while the man is strict he is also fair and does seem to genuinely care about his underlings.

➞ Roy A. Williams
Asahina.Masaomi.600.1420955.jpg
Roy is a familiar face to the volunteers. He was not born in Brandid City, and is around 37 years old. In fact he lived in another country all together before he recieved a job offer from Madam Ace. The job would pay double his current salary, so he accepted and got a green card to move to the US. He is ACE's head doctor, and is in charge of the organization's medical wing. While most other units of ACE see their assigned doctors, the volunteers are under the direct care of Roy and a select team of nurses. No other is allowed to view their medical files or handle their physical exams. Roy is also in charge on what the volunteers eat. He has formulated the best diet for each volunteer based on their needs. It is his job to insure that the volunteers are physically able to handle their day to day training regimens. He often works with Taiga to make sure that they are not being pushed too far past their limits, as well as discussing any areas where improvements need to be made. Unlike Taiga, Roy seems a bit more motherly and caring with the volunteers. There are rumors that he has some sort of affection towards Taiga, but he has denied such claims.

➞ Courtney M. Simmons
e12c28c617dd87d2b6f773856ceb6eb0.jpg
Doctor Courtney Simmons is the assigned psychiatrist to our group of volunteers. She also works closely with Doctor Williams to insure that that they are more than just physically capable, but mentally as well. Like Taiga she was born and raised in Brandid City. Unlike Roy she actually applied for her position at ACE Corp. and was the most qualifying candidate. She doesn't seem very attached to the volunteers, and only sees them once every other week or in emergencies. Unlike most psychiatrist, Mrs. Simmons is also well versed in neuroscience which gives her an edge in her field of choice.

➞ Penelope V. Castras
Mori.Mako.600.1584082.jpg
Penelope is a constant thorn in ACE's side. She's a fiesty up and coming detective who had close ties to the Hart family before their death. Ever since the incident Castras knew that something wasn't adding up, and as Alicia's god mother she vowed to find the child by any means necessary. She has suspicions that ACE has something to do with her disappearance, but has been struggling to find any leads on the matter. This hasn't stopped her from trying to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, or from trying offhanded means to get the information she needs. She's not opposed to getting her hands dirty if it means taking down Madam Ace once and for all.

Last edited:
➞✶ Wonderlandians »
  • ➞ Mirana Marmoreal
    352197136.png
    Also goes by The White Queen, and/or The Queen of Diamonds. She is the sole Matriarch of the Queendom of White, or Diamond Country. Her family crest is the white rose with four diamonds. She is a whimsical, but wise woman with a heart of gold. Victor of the Great Wonderland War, and peace keeper across the realm. She adores her subjects, and wants only the best for her people. Will often host events in which all of Wonderland's creatures can attend, and will often traverse the country side to pay visits to outlier villages and towns to show her unyielding care for ALL her subjects. Unfortunately, this also means that she is an incredibly busy woman. She bakes when she is frustrated.
Coded by Adrian

➞ Mirana Marmoreal
352197136.png
Also goes by The White Queen, and/or The Queen of Diamonds. She is the sole Matriarch of the Queendom of White, or Diamond Country. Her family crest is the white rose with four diamonds. She is a whimsical, but wise woman with a heart of gold. Victor of the Great Wonderland War, and peace keeper across the realm. She adores her subjects, and wants only the best for her people. Will often host events in which all of Wonderland's creatures can attend, and will often traverse the country side to pay visits to outlier villages and towns to show her unyielding care for ALL her subjects. Unfortunately, this also means that she is an incredibly busy woman. She bakes when she is frustrated.

➞ Valentine Rooke
824337319.jpg
Also goes by The Red Queen, The Queen of Hearts, or Queen Rooke. She is the daughter of the previous Red Queen and King of Hearts. The king was executed shortly after her birth, so she grew up with out a father. She did not have a pleasant childhood due to the nature of the exiled Red Queen, but has sought professional help. She is a perfectionist, and struggles to meet her own high expectations of herself. She also struggles to garner support in her lands, as her people fear she may end up just like her mother. While she tries to hide it, Valentine cares deeply about her subjects and what they think of her. Such rumors greatly wound her and she often becomes discouraged in her role as Queen. Despite this she has been working on rebuilding her country from ruin along side The White Queen, and over all public morale is starting to climb under her reign. Her crest is a red rose with four hearts.

➞ Florence Ashfeild
1442704010.png
Also goes by The Blue King, The Cursed Spade, and The King of Spades. The Kingdom of Spades, and the Country of Blue is a mysterious land magically shrouded in the mists of the Tugley Woods. Only the Witch of the East and the Cheshire Cat know the way to his lands. For some reason his presence has vanished among The Court of Royals, and any letters sent to him mysteriously reappear at the sender's home. Any contact with him and his people have come to a screeching halt, and any expeditions sent into the woods do not return. The White Queen refuses to comment on what the king was like, though the subject often results in a one woman baking frenzy. His crest is a blue rose with four spades.

➞ Lysond Abbings
379455080.png
Also goes by The Green King, The King of Clubs, The King of Green, The King of Clovers. Despite being the Patriarch of the Kingdom of Clubs, and country of green, the man is terribly unlucky and incredibly clumsy! He also has an awful pollen allergy that often keeps him indoors, and doesn't have much of a green thumb. Despite all his faults, he isn't actually too bad of a king. He realizes that he cannot always make the best judgements, so he does have a team of trusted advisors that help in times of need. The Witch of the West being one of these aids. His family crest is a green rose with four clubs.

➞ Sliris Uzzora
FeliceMelancholie.full.1329440.jpg
Also goes by The Raven, Witch of the East, and Witch of the Tulgey Woods. Sliris is a bit of an apathetic individual who is genuinely disinterested in the affairs of Wonderland. They're often very difficult to deal with, and expects payment for their time. They're the reason the Tugley Woods is the maze that it is, and was known to torment lost souls in their younger years. Despite this, the Cheshire Cat claims that the two of them are on good terms.

➞ Giselle De Loux
njaskanjsdk.png
Also goes by The White Fawn, Witch of Flowers, Witch of the West, and the Witch of Wonder Garden. Her home is found on the cusp of the Country of Clovers. She works as an advisor for her king Lysond, but is known for providing her aid to other kingdoms. She is a close friend to The Butterfly, The Lion, The Unicorn, and the Caterpillar. The talking flowers are very respectful to her, as are the other residents of The Kingdom of Clubs. There is a rumor that she and Sliris are related in some way. There is a rumor that if you are able to trap her then she will grant you one wish in exchange for her freedom.

➞ Tid
Xue.Lian.Yue.full.1888748.jpg
Also goes by Hickory Dock, Mother Time, or The Clock Maker. Not much is known of Tid, as her presence in Wonderland has been scarce over all. She is the physical manifestation of time, but the residents of Wonderland are not aware of this. Her recent arrival to Wonderland has been marked with controversy, but she seems to not pose much of a threat. The woman claims that she is merely a witness to what is to come, but her cryptic and mysterious personality has not made her any friends. She is not aligned to any of the four Countries, and seems to do whatever she wants. The magic she possess is strange, but seemingly similar to the Chesire Cat's manipulation of space. The only difference is that Tid can also control time as well. She seems to be very fond of Marcus, The Hare, and The Hatter Thaddeus.

➞ Sidhe Sith
askdjs.png
The Cheshire Cat. Sometimes people wonder if Sidhe is even sane. The cat often speaks in cryptic messages just like Tid the clock-maker. Sidhe seems to be sort of the mischievous type, and finds joy in confusing others. While he aligned himself with the White Queen during the Great Wonderland War he seems to only put his own interests or personal goals first. They're a master of illusions and manipulating space or reality, a gift granted upon him by Sliris. There is a rumor that Sidhe used to be Sliris's familiar, and that the witch turned him into what they are today. These days he primarily spends his time in the Tugley Woods, and acts as a guardian for Sliris as well as The Kingdom of Spades.

➞ Blanche Olwen
indexdfsdsfdf.png
The White Rabbit. A young girl with a harsh attitude. She seems to be largely apathetic towards people she doesn't know. Where her allegiance lies is a mystery, though if one were to simply ask her she would say "with my Alice." Insinuating that she is loyal to no one but Alicia. However she seems to be fond of Valentine and Lulu. Valentine being a childhood friend, and Lulu her older sister. Their father was originally the Red Queen's page, but upon her exile he was released from servitude. Poor and miserable he found Alice's suit of white armor and tricked the White Queen into thinking he had been her White Knight. Blanche is not fond of her father's trickery, or her father in general, but his tall tales have inspired her sister to "take up his mantle" as the next White Knight. Despite it all being built upon their father's lies, she is proud of her sister Lulu.

➞ Thaddeus Hatta
496a69de429af0f170b2398269d48b69.jpg
The Mad Hatter is an eccentric man whom Tid respects greatly. So much so that when the Red Queen ordered his execution for "murdering time" that she halted herself to keep him from the Red Queen's clutches. When the Red Queen was finally exiled, Tid deemed it safe to reanimate herself, allowing Hatter and Marcus to be freed from her time loop. Unfortunately, being stuck at 6:00 pm for decades drove both Hatter and Marcus mad. The White Queen has been working on treating his lapse in sanity by occupying him with gardening, throwing tea parties, theater, baking. He will be the gracious host to the volunteer's during their time in Wonderland.

➞ Lewis and John Tweedle
Pixiv.Id.10989257.full.1825095.jpg
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. The Tweedle Brothers. The Tweedle Twins. It's unclear what role the twins play for the Country of Hearts or the Red Queen. Unknown to most is that they serve as the Red Queen's eyes and ears, and it is possible that they also act as her messenger's. They tend to have an unsettling aura about them. It is rumored that the two were once vicious warriors for the previous Red Queen, but have retired now that Wonderland has entered an era of peace.

➞ Marcus Leveret
37f5503fe6df12b9486f79440674446b.jpg
The March Hare. It is not clear as to why Marcus was also inflicted with Tid's "blessing". It is possible that he might have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and as a result ended up going mad along side his friend. Before the loss of his sanity, Marcus was a lovable and sweet lad who acted as messenger and page for the White Queen. Much like the Hatter, Mirana is trying to treat his insanity by occupying him with tasks such as cooking, gardening, and the likes. Unfortunately he seems to have developed a violent streak, and lashes out if overtly stressed. Singing to him tends to quell his anger though.

➞ Zara Hartman
3c2cdb6f682fc24d69020ee2ff910aec.jpg
The Unicorn. Zara is one of the two guardians that protect the entrance to the Land of Clovers. He's very gentlemanly, but can be stern. He takes his job as protector very seriously, even when he isn't on duty! He occasionally volunteers at Giselle's cottage, and likes to partake in community events. He doesn't get along with Ari very well, and the two are always arguing. He can do very basic healing magics

➞ Ari Vahagn
Asahi.Nini.full.1632691.jpg
The Lion. Ari is the second guardian that protects the entrance to the Land of Clovers. He takes his job very seriously, but his arrogant and temperamental attitude tends to clash with his co-guardian, Zara. The two are always arguing! There is a rumor that Ari is from another world entirely, and was accidentally spirited away to Wonderland. Any mention of this, or how "different" he looks, is usually met with a tantrum. He does not enjoy talking about his past, but is always happy to discuss future hopes and dreams. He does not like cat jokes or cat themed puns. He takes pride in his looks. He doesn't like his hair being touched, but does not mind if asked first. Ari loves to have his mane brushed!

➞ Jack Rooke
Pixiv.Fantasia .Sword.Regalia.full.1121778.jpg
The Red Knight. Despite his last name being Rooke is not blood related to the current Queen or her family. He was supposedly the kings ward and best general before his death. He was deemed a traitor to the crown after his refusal to pledge his loyalties to Adelpha, and was locked up for his actions. Valentine when she grew older began poking her nose in places she shouldn't and happened across Jack in the dungeons. When she realized the man knew her father she would repeatedly visit him in his cell. He would tell her all sorts of stories about her father, and how much she was like him. Then Valentine would steal him food from the kitchens, and treat his wounds if possible. He saw the signs of abuse on the girl too, and it broke his heart. Valentine managed to free him one night, and tried to escape with him into the country side, but they never even made it past the castle's gates. He was forced to watch Valentine's punishment for her actions, and afterwards Valentine stopped seeing him. He preferred this though, as he didn't want the girl to further her abused for trying to help him. When Adelpha was finally exiled he among the other captives were freed. Fully supportive of Valentine's role as queen he agreed to be reinstated as The Red Knight under her reign. He works tirelessly to help Valentine rebuild her kingdom and enforce her law in a more constructive way than that of the previous queen. He's a modest and stern type of figure, often acting like a father figure to those who need it.

➞ Lulu Olwen
b5329d24ac7ad95c0460accc0e7a7103.jpg
The White Knight. A dutiful woman who takes her role as White Knight seriously. She is aware that her father is a fraud, but wanted to atone for his sins by truly taking up the mantle as The White Queen's knight. She trained vigorously for the day her father would retire, honing her mind and body as much as possible. When her father became to old to continue as a knight a competition was held to see who could take his place. She won the most trials out of all the participants, earning her the title. From there she was moved to the castle where she would train new recruits and enforce the queen's law. She is now a close confidant of Queen Mirana, and one of the best generals to bless her army. Lulu is incredibly quick-witted and calculating in her work, but outside a professional environment she is quite the mother hen.

➞ Pheadora Monarch
0df93596c5e998f69d78368df9588bec-700.jpg
The Butterfly. Phea is another creature of Wonderland capable of magics, though her primary abilities seem to be controlling or manipulating the elements of fire, water, earth, and air. Her strongest element being water, and then air. She can also make potions and items for those with out magical talent. She owns a magical apothecary and curiosity shop located along the edge of the Country of Clovers. It is said that The White Fawn created her from a butterfly that had drowned during the rainy season. She is Aporia's mother.

➞ Aporia Monarch
njknkj.png
The Caterpillar. Aporia is the daughter of Pheadora, The Butterfly. Someday she will go through a metamorphosis and turn into a elementalist just like her mother. She has already started showing signs of controlling certain elements, but her skills seem to focus more on the earth and air. Aporia can be quite rebellious when it comes to her mother, but she is wise for her age. The girl has started spending time with the Cheshire Cat lately, and has picked up his cryptic manner of speaking. Aporia has some less than ideal hobbies that usually involve drug induced trips or some kind of high. She tends to throw lavish parties in a secret location. She is very insecure over her body, and tries to hide her many legs, even if it makes it more difficult to move.

Last edited:
➞✶ Wonderland Locations »
  • ➞ The White Queendom
    943693900.jpg
    The White Queendom, also known as the Country of Diamonds or Diamond Country, are the lands under the White Queen's rule. The Queendom is lush with green and has moderate temperatures. It is also the only place in wonderland to exhibit various geographic landscapes from temperate forests, to rolling hills, and mountainous ranges. The rolling hills and plains are the center of this country's agriculture, and most of wonderland's food is cultivated here. Deep with in the mountains are mines where diamonds and other rare gems can be found, thus why the woman that reigns over these lands is refereed to as "The Queen of Diamonds". Due to being so blessed, the country is the leading force in trade between all four lands as well as the richest.

Coded by Adrian

➞ The White Queendom
943693900.jpg
The White Queendom, also known as the Country of Diamonds or Diamond Country, are the lands under the White Queen's rule. The Queendom is lush with green and has moderate temperatures. It is also the only place in wonderland to exhibit various geographic landscapes from temperate forests, to rolling hills, and mountainous ranges. The rolling hills and plains are the center of this country's agriculture, and most of wonderland's food is cultivated here. Deep with in the mountains are mines where diamonds and other rare gems can be found, thus why the woman that reigns over these lands is refereed to as "The Queen of Diamonds". Due to being so blessed, the country is the leading force in trade between all four lands as well as the richest.

➞ The Red Queendom
wn1JhP8.jpg
The Red Queendom, also known as the Queendom of Hearts or Heart Country, is land ruled by the newest Queen of Hearts, Valentine Rooke. Heart Country is also a vast land of green comprised of mostly forested mountains, plateaus, and cliffs. The climate is typically humid and warmer than that of the White Queendom. They are closer to sea level, and have access to an open bay. Their main exports seem to be fish, wood, and textiles. Recently the atmosphere across this Queendom has become warmer and livelier as families are being reunited and villages rebuilt. Though not all wounds left by the exiled queen can be healed.

➞ The Blue Kingdom
452924-castle-flying_city-Moon-night-statue-waterfall.jpg
Deep beyond the twisting trees of the Tugley Woods lies the sleepy Kingdom of Spades. Also known as Blue Kingdom or the Country of Spades. These lands are referred to as Blue Kingdom because of being shrouded in perpetual night. Much like the rest of Wonderland this place is teeming with peculiarities. The most noticeable, other than the fact that it is night, is that the kingdom is built into the crags of surrounding mountains or plateau, and what appears to be floating islands of rock. Gravity seems to be warped here, and beacons of magical energy beam into the skies above. If one were to travel past the capitol and to the farthest reaches of the Country of Spades they would be met with the plateau dropping off into the rocky sea below. The cliff sides are nothing but lush green and blue flowers, with very little settlement. A stark contrast to the capitol with it's large ornate buildings and libraries. Over all the kingdom itself seems to have an odd energy about it. It is teeming with magical energy, and yet there's an unsettling emptiness that has taken over. Perhaps the reason for that is that every single wonderlandian are trapped in an eternal slumber.

➞ The Green Kingdom
237946907.png
The Kingdom of Clovers. This Kingdom is well established and renowned for its relationship with nature and the magic that inhabits Wonderland. When one takes their first steps into this place, the sweet scent of flora is quick to soothe any stress or discomfort. Though the towers, homes, and castle are made of earthy coloured brick. Plants of all colours, sizes and shapes creep among those surfaces and paint a colourful picture as if the entire kingdom was built around a forest and not the other way around. Crystal blue waters wrap around the kingdom – causing it to be comprised mainly of bridges to navigate through the area. Many of the homes and buildings, aside from the castle, are built around some of the larger, more sturdier trees. At night, the kingdom itself is a bathed in a warm hue when many of the candle lights are lit and the light reaches almost every corner. The inhabitants of this charming and alluring kingdom are more in sync with nature and magic than some others. Some bare the features of fauna while others, well, they are spirits that work in harmony with nature. More often than not, you can see the gentle glow of their magic somewhere or creatures of all kind travelling these streets freely.

➞ The Clock Tower
thumb-1920-840348.jpg
The Tower appeared at the center of Wonderland, where the four kingdoms meet, with out an explanation. To this day, the citizens of wonderland are unsure of why or how it appeared – they only remember the time the land shook violently and then, it was suddenly there. From the outside, the tower appears to be in a pristine condition with relatively modern architecture. It looms far above the earth, constructed with dark grey bricks. There are not many visible windows as the farther one goes up, the thinner and shorter they get – though at night an ominous light floods from them and bathes the tower in a questionable hue. At night, the very clock face itself is lit up as well. Inside is a whole different matter – where the outside is new and clean, the inside is desolate and decrepit. Structures seemed to near their death, stray parts crumbling to the floor with any quick motion. Floorboards had begun to rot and some even broken through to cast dangerous pit traps across the surface. While outside, it is undeniably a sight to see, inside it is a place one must step carefully.

➞ The Hatter's Mansion
414255511.jpg
The Hatter’s manor from the outside is composed of white brick and dark purple tiles with windows spanning across most visible surface. Light blue lamps illuminate the decorative and elaborate gardens that encompass the home of the mad hatter. As majestic as the outside looks, the inside is a more accurate expectation of the hatter himself as only madness governs. Some rooms disobey even the laws of physics – gravity only an concept and not reality in some. In others the furniture, decorations and sometimes even occupants loom from the high ceilings above without explanation. One can hold not expectations for this manor’s ever changing halls of madness as this home always seem to amaze, terrify or excite its guests.

➞ The Tugley Woods
2a723d9b49429674d077caba2b9256fd.jpg
Tugley Woods. Though by the name alone it doesn’t sound like a fearsome place, it is surely somewhere no one wishes to be lost within. The creepy woods are littered with twisted and knotted trees that with prolonged glance, many believe witness move closer. Though this could be due to the horrific hallucinations that those lost in these ominous depths begin to suffer from. To make matters worse, navigation is near impossible with the lingering fog that haunts the old paths and routes. Each step deeper is a step further to never escaping. Those foolish enough to enter this place without caution sometimes hear noises, sometimes unearthly ones, and sometimes the whispers of those previously lost to this place. However, no one can tell if this is hallucination or reality. Unfortunately this is the only route to The Kingdom of Spades. Will our Voulnteers dare risk it?

➞ The Raven's Cabin
b73f7b69af61f3a3bed361d286a57461.jpg
Maecenas hendrerit libero non vestibulum ultricies. Maecenas nec lacus lacinia, lobortis mi sed, tempor felis. Praesent in nisl risus. Quisque sit amet purus non risus hendrerit consectetur. Cras ut orci non risus faucibus tristique at vitae ligula. Ut auctor gravida justo ut vehicula. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed mattis odio nisi, ullamcorper feugiat eros tincidunt nec. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc lacinia iaculis auctor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut ante est, volutpat at aliquet vitae, imperdiet ac nulla. Phasellus nibh magna, sollicitudin in ante eget, fringilla ullamcorper lorem. Nulla elementum nibh ac risus aliquam suscipit et ut dolor. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In sollicitudin commodo est quis ullamcorper.

➞ The Pool of Tears
index.png
Maecenas hendrerit libero non vestibulum ultricies. Maecenas nec lacus lacinia, lobortis mi sed, tempor felis. Praesent in nisl risus. Quisque sit amet purus non risus hendrerit consectetur. Cras ut orci non risus faucibus tristique at vitae ligula. Ut auctor gravida justo ut vehicula. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed mattis odio nisi, ullamcorper feugiat eros tincidunt nec. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc lacinia iaculis auctor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut ante est, volutpat at aliquet vitae, imperdiet ac nulla. Phasellus nibh magna, sollicitudin in ante eget, fringilla ullamcorper lorem. Nulla elementum nibh ac risus aliquam suscipit et ut dolor. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In sollicitudin commodo est quis ullamcorper.

➞ The Wonder Gardens
567407922.jpg
The Wonder Garden is a magical place filled of amazing fascinations that the volunteers could only ever imagine. The massive space, crawling with life, is a festival of colours, smells, and sounds. From surrounding woods that is comprised of towering mushrooms instead of trees, to the beds of flowers which chat amongst each other, it is undeniably a magical and extremely magnificent place. Inside rests a delicately designed iron gate, an opening in tall stone brick walls that loom tall above those who walk amongst this land. Though delicate and beautiful, it is guarded by the Lion and Unicorn. This is a necessary route to reach Clover Country, other wise known as The Kingdom of Clovers.

➞ Pheadora's Magical Emporium & Apothecary
mushroom_house__by_ha_min-d84rhsw.jpg

➞ The Fawn's Cottage
1442629921.png
The White Fawn’s Cottage is a small slice of comfort and familiarity in a world full of the most bizarre sights one could see. The outside of this large cottage home is littered with beds of pastel coloured flowers at every corner, some growing as high as the size of a normal inhabitant of this world and hiding the low rising stone walls. The home itself is built from light coloured bricks alongside a calming blue roof and décor – even the large, double doors match the relaxing tone of the Fawn’s home. When the sky darkens, this seemingly beautiful place is bathed in an inviting warm glow from the lights both within and outside. It appears as if the depiction of peace and natural beauty from first glance. Inside is no different, the wise White Fawn has impeccable taste in decoration giving the entire interior décor a homey and warm feel to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back