• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor (A Roleplay about Magical Girls) (CLOSED)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
d336c243916c376d6a7e6a51c793ce8c.png

Incident Report #8789

Date of Incident: 7/7/18

Subject(s) Involved: Harriet Sonja, Unidentified Monster

Details: At 10:08 AM on Sunday, July 7th, 2018 explosions were reported in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. Locals witnessed a young girl in a mini dress fighting some sort of firey red monster. Military that was dispatched proved highly ineffective at putting the monster down. At 10:52 AM the young girl, now identified as 10 year old Harriet Sonja, killed the monster. She subsequently passed out.

On the same day numerous other incident reports similar to this were filed. Magically powered indivisuals were popping up all over the place with only one similarity: almost all of them were young girls within the age range of anywhere between 8 to 17. The US government, unsure what to do, started Project: Sailor. Inspired by Sailor Moon. The idea was to take these "Magical Girls" and put them to use serving their country. All persons displaying Magical Girl powes were to report to the government and register as such. From there they had a choice: never use their powers ever or join Project: Sailor as a Magical Girl Warrior. Using Magical Girl powers without being a member of Project: Sailor was made highly illegal.

The job of members of Project: Sailor was to defend the US and potentially the world from magical threats. Because when the Magical Girls appeared so did monsters. Magical Girl Warriors were put together in squads. Each Squad was based in a different important American city. Each Squad's job was to defend their assigned city. Flash forward three years to 2021. You are one such Squad.

2e20cf4f1cf6d7b88bf044b328d01314.png

0e59e47a7156f59b255f8f3e2edfd9c9.png

Project Sailor is a roleplay made by yours truly about a government program that employs Squads of Magical Girls to defend the US from magical threats. In the roleplay you play one such Squad. If we get too many players for one Squad I will make more Squad.

422a212a5ba18e8c6f129a2d3c3b66b2.png

• No godmodding, powerplaying, or pther such stupidity.
  • Do not take control of other people's characters.
  • Please use proper grammar and spelling. Please.
  • It's 2021 not 2099. No future tech.
  • At least a paragraph.
  • Make sure your post is readable. Especially if you're using BB Code.
  • Have fun.

bd23b9b233a30fb59b6bb8222169f5ca.png

CS: Realistic/Modern - Project: Sailor Squad Profiles (CS)
OOC: Realistic/Modern - Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

0278a64837808b4c78c674042a466905.png

welian welian : I know you like Magical Girl stuff and if it's not too much to ask I'd love it if you could Co-GM with me?
GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Hi.
Anybody else?

Last edited:
I’d love to be a male NPC like character. Maybe a year or two older then the main characters... Always there when something goes down...
A low~key love intrest whose secretly THE BIG BAD ALL ALONG!

Last edited:
I’d love to be a male NPC like character. Maybe a year or two older then the main characters... Always there when something goes down...
A low~key love intrest whose secretly THE BIG BAD ALL ALONG!
Definitely not the second one.

Although, this isn't limited to just female magical characters. That's why I said almost all.
Yay.

Just asking cause I had this Idea for a male character who turns female when being a pretty cure.

Just asking cause I had this Idea for a male character who turns female when being a pretty cure.
Looks like we both had the same concept (though for me it was more "generic magical girl" rather than "pretty cure" cause I've never watched any of the shows in that series.)

Looks like we both had the same concept (though for me it was more "generic magical girl" rather than "pretty cure" cause I've never watched any of the shows in that series.)
Great minds think alike. No worries about that, basic henshin hero stuff. Mine is an oc anyways so it won't be taking away from other teams just the name.

My wisdom is yours, give or take. What kind of co-GMing tasks do you need done?

A wild Emmi has appeared~

Is this still open? I'm currently interested in creating a hot headed tsundere~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back